Windows 10: Flashing ghostly bubbles around the perimeter of the screen,& mouse,& cursor bounce around...

Discus and support Flashing ghostly bubbles around the perimeter of the screen,& mouse,& cursor bounce around... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Flashing ghostly bubbles around the perimeter of the screen,& mouse,& cursor bounce around sense having Windows 10. Can you change from Windows 10 to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DexterMeadows, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Flashing ghostly bubbles around the perimeter of the screen,& mouse,& cursor bounce around...

Flashing ghostly bubbles around the perimeter of the screen,& mouse,& cursor bounce around sense having Windows 10.

Can you change from Windows 10 to Windows 7. When having Windows 7 I didn't have this problem. Windows 10 SUCKS

:)

DexterMeadows, Nov 14, 2019

2. Ghostly bubbles flashing since Windows 10

I am having issues with clear bubbles appearing on my desktop screen. It will not let me log into my desktop. I have to restart the computer and then go to control panel and click on troubleshooting. I then click on Hardware and device and will go through
    and check and show no issues. How can I resolve this issue.

Thanks,

icangels23, Nov 14, 2019
  3. Ghostly bubbles flashing on Windows 10

I have had these strange "flashing, ghostly bubbles" mostly around the upper right corner of the screen since downloading Windows 10. The mouse and cursor then seem to move around on their own. I have tried the following solutions, which I found in an
    earlier post, but these have not solved my problem. Every day I need to uninstall the touch screen Human Interface Device. Is there a permanent solution?

Method 1:

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Check for the issue, if it persists move to next method.

Method 2:

Uninstall and reinstall the Human Interface Devices driver and check the issue.

Follow the steps given below to uninstall the drivers

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Search for Human Interface Devices and expand it.
    • Right click on the Touchscreen and select Uninstall.
    • Restart your computer. Windows will install the generic drives after you restart.

Thank you in advance for the help!

KevinHazel, Nov 14, 2019
  4. BES22079 Win User

Flashing ghostly bubbles around the perimeter of the screen,& mouse,& cursor bounce around...

Ghostly Bubbles Intermittent mouse control

After a recent Windows 10 update on my HP 27-a010 I have "ghostly bubbles" appearing in the upper right corner and I have intermittent control of the mouse

BES22079, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

Flashing ghostly bubbles around the perimeter of the screen,& mouse,& cursor bounce around...

1. Flashing ghostly bubbles around the perimeter of the screen,& mouse,& cursor bounce around... - Similar Threads - Flashing ghostly bubbles

2. Flashing ghostly bubbles around the perimeter of the screen,& mouse,& cursor bounce around...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Flashing ghostly bubbles around the perimeter of the screen,& mouse,& cursor bounce around...: Flashing ghostly bubbles around the perimeter of the screen,& mouse,& cursor bounce around sense having Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flashing-ghostly-bubbles-around-the-perimeter-of/877df411-77b8-47be-b1f2-46eba1dfbfd6
  3. My cursor constantly bounces around in the corner

in Windows 10 Support
    My cursor constantly bounces around in the corner: Hello, first post here. This problem is driving me so berserk *Banghead that I had to create an account just to ask about it. So as soon as I get to the lock screen, my cursor starts spazzing out in the lower-left corner of my screen with a weird pointer, it looks sort of...
  4. I have a ghost cursor with a bubble.

I have a ghost cursor with a bubble.: How do I remove? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-ghost-cursor-with-a-bubble/043ad0de-1848-44e2-9c36-34fc379a3fd0
  5. Cursor jumps around randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor jumps around randomly: Please can someone help. I have a Dell Laptop with a Touchpad. Since a recent Windows 10 Update, I have experienced the cursor randomly jumping around the screen opening up documents randomly and it is driving me mad! I have tried going into Mouse Additional Settings to the...
  6. screen bouncing around

screen bouncing around: Just in the last few days, my screen and keyboard seems to have a mind of its own. My screen will bounce off, then on, then off the internet completely. I can be on a secured site (banking) and the screen will disappear and I'm looking at my MSNBC screen. There doesn't...
  7. why does my zoom feature keep bouncing all around

in Windows 10 Customization
    why does my zoom feature keep bouncing all around: why does my zoom feature keep bouncing all around it will get big then get very small https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-zoom-feature-keep-bouncing-all-around/b4e04eee-6f48-45f3-80db-421c19a14eb2
  8. length of typing/mouse jumping around

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    length of typing/mouse jumping around: I am having a problem with my mouse jumping around when I try to type anything longer than about 4-5 characters in Windows 10, especially when typing a password. I can not figure out how to change to type infinitely instead of these limited characters. Can anyone help here?...
  9. Cursor Jumping around after an update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cursor Jumping around after an update: After an update on my Surface Pro 4 Windows 10 device my cursor is jumping around. Has anyone experienced this and got a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-jumping-around-after-an-update/0e3a0a11-8583-40e8-9918-a8ce6cd96fc2
  10. Mouse jumps intermittently jumps around the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse jumps intermittently jumps around the screen: Since Windows 10 release the mouse jumps around the screen. I run Windows 10 Home and Windows 10 Pro and the issue resides in both operating systems. There have been no attempts from Microsoft to correct the issue to my knowledge. If there was a fix I'm sure it probably would...