Windows 10: Flashing lights on top of my laptop screen when playing games?

Discus and support Flashing lights on top of my laptop screen when playing games? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello So, I encountered this issue when playing video games. My drivers are updated already. Also, why is my top screen has flashing/blinking lights?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GJG10, Aug 11, 2020.

1. GJG10 Win User

Flashing lights on top of my laptop screen when playing games?

Hello

So, I encountered this issue when playing video games. My drivers are updated already. Also, why is my top screen has flashing/blinking lights? Was it because of the windows update? Thank you in advance for the answers

:)

GJG10, Aug 11, 2020

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Aug 11, 2020
  3. cant play any games except flaskh games on my laptop

hi i cant play any games on my laptop except flash games what should i do

PLS GIVE ME THE SUGGESTION

AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

NIKHILBHANDARI977, Aug 11, 2020
  4. Flashing lights on top of my laptop screen when playing games?

Windows 10 Flashing screen with some downloaded games

Hi David,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10 and also for providing issue in detail. I understand the inconvenience you faced. I will certainly help you with this.

This issue could have occurred due to corrupt graphics drivers of computer.
    As you have mentioned it is only happen with some of games so I would suggest you to try to uninstall and install game and check.

If it doesn't work then I would suggest you to uninstall and install latest graphics drivers from manufacturer website and check.

If it doesn't work then to stop the screen from flashing I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

Step 1: Open Task Manager. You can do this by hitting ctrl+alt+delete and selecting Task Manager from the list that appears.

Step 2: In the top left corner, hit “File” and select “run new task” from the drop down menu.

Step 3: Type “msconfig” into the box.
    Step 4: A new box will open. In this new box, select the Service tab.
    Step 5: Scroll through the list and search for “problem reports and solutions control panel support” and “windows error report service.”
    Step 6: Disable the two items by clicking the checked box beside them. The check should disappear.

Step 7: Click Apply, then click OK.

Step 8: You may be prompted to restart your computer. This is not necessary, but definitely recommended.

I hope this helps.

Let us know the status of the issue so that we can assist you better.

Thanks.

Preeti Patel, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

Flashing lights on top of my laptop screen when playing games?

1. Flashing lights on top of my laptop screen when playing games? - Similar Threads - Flashing lights top

2. Blue Screening when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screening when playing games: I've been crashing when playing any kind of game that stresses the computer but my specs arent bad, but it started happening after we switched some pc parts, but none of the parts seem bad but i keep getting various blue screens some mentioning kmode exception not handled and...
  3. Blue Screening when playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screening when playing games: I've been crashing when playing any kind of game that stresses the computer but my specs arent bad, but it started happening after we switched some pc parts, but none of the parts seem bad but i keep getting various blue screens some mentioning kmode exception not handled and...
  4. Blue Screening when playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. White bar at top of screen when playing games in full screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
    White bar at top of screen when playing games in full screen.: Hi my toddler lent on my keyboard and it made the task bar and bar at the top ofthe screen appear. I googled how to get rid of it and I managed to hide the task bar in game but not the the bar at the top. I tried changing the resolution to a lower one and then reverting it...
  6. Black screen with square flashing lights.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen with square flashing lights.: This is really weird. I am going on my windows laptop and i see this. I am so confused. I think it is a virus but is not sure. Here is a photo to go with it pls help. [ATTACH]...
  7. My Laptop Screen Got Blank When Playing Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop Screen Got Blank When Playing Game: Hey guys, i want to ask something. When i playing roblox for a while it run completely fine but after 20-60minute of playing my laptop screen went blank, i do search for solution but many says that it because it overheated but when i feel my laptop the temperatures is not...
  8. My screen flashing when I'm watching youtube videos in full screen and playing games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen flashing when I'm watching youtube videos in full screen and playing games.: The screen does not keep flashing, only sometimes, I can never predict when it will happen. This has happened to me a few times while watching youtube full screen and playing different games. The hardware checked the service during the complaint and according to them,...
  9. Blue center aligned menu on top/bottom of screen when playing games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue center aligned menu on top/bottom of screen when playing games.: Hello, When trying to play games, I'll use the example here of Phoenix Pointvia gamepass, when I move my mouse to the upper or lower portion of the screen, an annoying blue bar appears in the center of the screen. It blocks the game processing, like when I'm trying to...
  10. Screen top randomly starts flashing

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen top randomly starts flashing: Hello everybody! My laptop screen screen top starts flashing and it happens randomly. I noticed it when upgraded to windows 10. PC specs: CPU AMD A10 APU, RAM 8 GB, Storage 1TB The CPU is also a Graphics Card 53994