Windows 10: flashing opaque dots across top of screen and cursor keeps jumping around

Discus and support flashing opaque dots across top of screen and cursor keeps jumping around in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; flashing opaque dots across top of screen and cursor keeps jumping around folllwed and tried all - nothing works its a surface pro 6 - 2 yrs old... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DeveshAgarwal3, Jan 24, 2021.

1. flashing opaque dots across top of screen and cursor keeps jumping around

flashing opaque dots across top of screen and cursor keeps jumping around
    folllwed and tried all - nothing works

its a surface pro 6 - 2 yrs old

:)

DeveshAgarwal3, Jan 24, 2021

2. flashing opaque dots at bottom of screen and cursor keeps jumping around

Yeah so every now and then, these flashing opaque bubbles will appear on the bottom of my screen and then my cursor will start jumping around... I have the hp ENVY23 touchsmart and it is almost 2 yrs old. Please, any responses must be for the technically
    impaired ... I am self taught and still far from expert in most fields so please you will not insult me by answering me as if I am a beginner... would rather have that then an answer I cannot use... Also, I am not able to afford any items products or professional
    help. I have Webroot Security and it is not detecting any problems..? I need my computer functioning properly as I am trying to start a new business.

AnitaAndersonNY, Jan 24, 2021
  3. RonnieB47 Win User
    Cursor jumping to top left corner.

I have an HP laptop model 16-ay191ms with Windows 10 build 17134.345 which I cannot use while unplugged. The PC has always had a problem with the cursor jumping to the top right of the screen at random times, but I thought I cured it. Today, while it was
    unplugged, the battery saver was turned on and notifications started popping up at random times and the cursor automatically jumped to the notification. I use a wireless mouse, Anker TM156g, and all the correct drivers have been installed. This was driving
    me crazy. I don't know what to do. Any site that has info on cursor jumping suggest a new driver but that doesn't work. Any help will be appreciated.

Ron

RonnieB47, Jan 24, 2021
  4. flashing opaque dots across top of screen and cursor keeps jumping around

flashing opaque dots at bottom of screen and cursor keeps jumping around

Hi,

I have the same problem. After Windows 10 worked well for a month, the cursor started flickering, jumping around and being almost uncontrollable, unless I wait for several hours. I was happy to find your reply above, but unfortunately nothing has helped.
    Troubleshooting didn't find any problem; and Update Drivers says I have the latest software for the mouse.

Before I installed Windows 10, I had Windows 8.something. I never had this problem before and I would like it to be solved. Working with my computer has become almost impossible and apart from this problem I liked Windows 10.

Thank you in advance for your help,

Fatima

Fatima Shousha, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

flashing opaque dots across top of screen and cursor keeps jumping around

1. flashing opaque dots across top of screen and cursor keeps jumping around - Similar Threads - flashing opaque dots

2. Bubbles on touch screen and cursor jumps around

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bubbles on touch screen and cursor jumps around: When I turn on my laptop, I get the "ghost touch screen bubbles. I can not even log in, these bubbles keep me from entering in my password. I have done no updates, but I did run a windows update. PLEASE DON'T ASK TO GO TO ANY SETTINGS WITHIN THE WINDOWS ENVIRONMENT, again, I...
  3. Bubbles on touch screen and cursor jumps around

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bubbles on touch screen and cursor jumps around: When I turn on my laptop, I get the "ghost touch screen bubbles. I can not even log in, these bubbles keep me from entering in my password. I have done no updates, but I did run a windows update. PLEASE DON'T ASK TO GO TO ANY SETTINGS WITHIN THE WINDOWS ENVIRONMENT, again, I...
  4. Mouse cursors jumping around

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse cursors jumping around: Hi,I tried everything i found on the internet and nothing seems to help. I had this problem before but disabling touch screen fixed it however it doesnt help this time. I got problem that my cursor jumps to the same spot on the screen. I just can't do anything, in work im...
  5. flashing opaque dots sometimes starts as square at top of screen and cursor keeps jumping...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    flashing opaque dots sometimes starts as square at top of screen and cursor keeps jumping...: flashing opaque dots sometimes starts as square at top and sometimes bottom of screen and cursor keeps jumping around so every now and then, these flashing opaque bubbles will appear on the middle top and sometimes the bottom of my screen and then my cursor will get stuck...
  6. cursor randomly jumps around screen

cursor randomly jumps around screen: Hi. I am running Windows 10 subscription. I have a Logitech MX Master 3 mouse. Over the last week or so my cursor started jumping around on my screen. At first it constantly seemed to jump to the left bottom corner. I thought it was the mouse and went through all sorts of...
  7. Mouse cursor jumps around on desktop screen

Mouse cursor jumps around on desktop screen: Hi. I am running Windows 10 subscription. I have a Logitech MX Master 3 mouse. Over the last week or so my cursor started jumping around on my screen. At first it constantly seemed to jump to the left bottom corner. I thought it was the mouse and went through all sorts of...
  8. My cursor keeps jumping around and it's a circle.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My cursor keeps jumping around and it's a circle.: I reported this before but I lost the way to shut down this action. It was working find, then all of a sudden it started up again. It's been at least six months since it acted this way. It moves from an arrow to a circle and I can't control it....
  9. Mouse cursor jumps around the screen.

Mouse cursor jumps around the screen.: This mouse error started on January 4th, I bought this HP laptop and first used it on December 17th, 2019. There were no cursor problems at all between December 17th and January 3rd, so, I am fairly certain that this problem was the result of using the internet and...
  10. Cursor jumps around randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor jumps around randomly: Please can someone help. I have a Dell Laptop with a Touchpad. Since a recent Windows 10 Update, I have experienced the cursor randomly jumping around the screen opening up documents randomly and it is driving me mad! I have tried going into Mouse Additional Settings to the...