Windows 10: Flashing Task Bar after login to windows.. this Happened after recent Updating.

Discus and support Flashing Task Bar after login to windows.. this Happened after recent Updating. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [IMG]Hello everyone.I am really upset with Microsoft.This morning I tried to shut down my laptop Hp power pavilion with GTX 1050 and the windows forced... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jibanjyotilal Nayak, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Flashing Task Bar after login to windows.. this Happened after recent Updating.

Flashing Task Bar after login to windows.. this Happened after recent Updating. [​IMG]Hello everyone.I am really upset with Microsoft.This morning I tried to shut down my laptop Hp power pavilion with GTX 1050 and the windows forced me to the option "update and shut down" ..I did it and after couple of minutes 20mins approximately the laptop shut down itself...And when I opened it this afternoon And after logging in using password the above blinking screen appeared with Taskbar blinking simultaneously..I tried to boot it to network and safe mode...And after that even I was unable to open Task manager using ctrl + alt + delete and then task managero ctrl + shift +esc..This is really disappointing... if Windows doesn't know how to work with updates then why they are forcing users to update even the user had turned off auto update???.....Why the hell windows is doing this?? Time to leave windows and go for MAC book...

:)

Jibanjyotilal Nayak, Apr 10, 2020

2. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Apr 10, 2020
  3. task bar not responding

Hi,

There are several possible reasons why the task bar is not working as expected. One of them may be caused by a corrupted user profile. In your case, we'd like to ask for additional information to help us determine the appropriate steps to solve the issue.
    Please answer the following:

• Have you made any recent changes or installed updates before the task bar stopped responding?
    • Was the task bar working after you have created the user profile?
    • Have you checked if the issue also exists with the other user profiles?
    • What build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    For initial troubleshooting, you can follow the steps in this article:
    Troubleshoot problems opening the Start menu or Cortana

We hope to hear from you soon.

Jennifer Cha, Apr 10, 2020
  4. fancymans Win User

Flashing Task Bar after login to windows.. this Happened after recent Updating.

Show or hide Recent Items on the Start Menu/Task Bar

Hi,

On previous versions of Windows, we would be able to hide recent items from the start menu and the task bar. I am trying to hide recent items on the task bar, but the option is no longer there. Can anyone help?

To clarify, what I mean by recent items are the list of files recently opened using a specific program. For example, if I right click on Visual Studio on my task bar, I get a list of all the apps I've been working on. I don't want these to display.

fancymans, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

Flashing Task Bar after login to windows.. this Happened after recent Updating.

1. Flashing Task Bar after login to windows.. this Happened after recent Updating. - Similar Threads - Flashing Task Bar

2. Windows 11 flashing screen and no menu bar after login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 flashing screen and no menu bar after login: So I had this too. I had run upgrade installer to move from Win 21H to 22H.All seemed to go until I logged on and the screen then stuck in a loop flashing every second or so occasiionally I could see the back ground but mostly it was white with a littel spinning blue...
  3. Windows 11 flashing screen and no menu bar after login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 flashing screen and no menu bar after login: So I had this too. I had run upgrade installer to move from Win 21H to 22H.All seemed to go until I logged on and the screen then stuck in a loop flashing every second or so occasiionally I could see the back ground but mostly it was white with a littel spinning blue...
  4. can't login after recent update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't login after recent update: My desktop with windows 11 was recently updated. I shut down the computer for the update. When I reloaded, it now shows me a screen that asks for my pin. I did not configure my desktop to do so. I configured it to ask for my password. If I enter my correct pin it tells me it...
  5. can't login after recent update

can't login after recent update: My desktop with windows 11 was recently updated. I shut down the computer for the update. When I reloaded, it now shows me a screen that asks for my pin. I did not configure my desktop to do so. I configured it to ask for my password. If I enter my correct pin it tells me it...
  6. Windows 11 flashing screen and no menu bar after login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 flashing screen and no menu bar after login: This computer is fairly new. It was working for several weeks. Multiple folks have access but none should have changed any settings. About a week ago, we lost the ability to login.We reboot the computer. The login screen comes up with an account. We enter the password.. It...
  7. Windows 11 flashing screen and no menu bar after login

Windows 11 flashing screen and no menu bar after login: This computer is fairly new. It was working for several weeks. Multiple folks have access but none should have changed any settings. About a week ago, we lost the ability to login.We reboot the computer. The login screen comes up with an account. We enter the password.. It...
  8. after recent update, cannot right click on icons on task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    after recent update, cannot right click on icons on task bar: After recent update, cannot right click on icons on task bar. Nothing happens when right click on a task bar icon. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-recent-update-cannot-right-click-on-icons-on/b2ea60cc-8623-4acf-b9be-4b92ff5ada32
  9. Flashing black screen after recent Windows updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Flashing black screen after recent Windows updates: As topic stated, after recent Windows updates I have experienced fairly frequent flashing black screen. Never seen before on the laptop HP 240 I have had for about a year....
  10. task bar and a blank screen flashing off and on after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    task bar and a blank screen flashing off and on after update: My desktop just finished installing updated and on restart all in getting is the task bar and a blank screen flashing off and on . From reading some of the others having this same issue only a fresh install will rectify this mine was an upgrade so i have no product key . i...