Windows 10: Flashing taskbar/blackscreen, windows fille explorer keeps crashing. HELP???

Discus and support Flashing taskbar/blackscreen, windows fille explorer keeps crashing. HELP??? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Haselsshhh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k5gkky/flashing_taskbarblackscreen_windows_fille/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Haselsshhh, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Flashing taskbar/blackscreen, windows fille explorer keeps crashing. HELP???

/u/Haselsshhh, Dec 2, 2020
  2. Gencijs Win User

File explorer keeps crashing in Win 10

Hello,

I did the steps you wrote. All the settings were as you suggested. The File Explorer keeps crashing.

Gencijs, Dec 2, 2020
  3. vinceip Win User
    Explorer Crash FIX!

Our old Dell Inspiron N5110 got this problem also.
    Taskbar keeps refreshing. Thanks many hints from guys above pointed me the direction to fix it.
    From Reliability History Monitor I found Explorer keeps crashing because of IDTNC64.CPL (type reliability history at Start)
    1. the issue was from IDTNC64.cpl, the sound driver,
    but I could not successfully to uninstall it from device manager nor control panel or rename the file or the folder.
    2. uninstalled High Definition Audio Device few times, problem remain
    3. tried to uninstall within Control Panel > Program file, yet Control Panel only open 2, 3 seconds then closed automatically.
    4. finally solved Control Panel shut down problem by going to msconfig>services>and disable Windows Error Reporting Service. see below sequence:
    Click window + R keys, type msconfig, Enter to open msconfig, click Services Tag and look for Windows Error Reporting Service. Unchecked it, then apply, ok then reboot system when it suggests.
    5. After this, open Control Panel by clicking Start > type Control Panel. Then my Control Panel open and stay put, won't shut down by itself.
    6. In Control Panel > Programs > I found IDT Audio and successfully to uninstall it.
    7. No more taskbar refresh or Windows Explore shut down after uninstalled IDT and Sound still works great!!!
    8. repeat step 4 to check Windows Error Reporting Services by clicking it. OK then follow system suggestion to reboot.
    9. Control Panel still able to open and remain open. Sound still works and no more refresh.
    10. From Reliability History monitor found no more Windows Explorer crashing.
    I am happy and hope above steps help

vinceip, Dec 2, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Flashing taskbar/blackscreen, windows fille explorer keeps crashing. HELP???

Cannot launch File Explorer from taskbar in Windows 10

Hi Juzzy,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• First unpin the File Explorer from the task bar.
    • Press Windows + E.
    • And right click on File Explorer in the taskbar.
    • And Pin the File Explorer to Taskbar and Check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

Flashing taskbar/blackscreen, windows fille explorer keeps crashing. HELP???

1. Flashing taskbar/blackscreen, windows fille explorer keeps crashing. HELP??? - Similar Threads - Flashing taskbar blackscreen

2. My computer keeps crashing/blackscreens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer keeps crashing/blackscreens: I have already updated my bios, and uninstalled my graphics driver with DDR and reinstall from the nvidia site so I have no clue what else to do******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  3. My computer keeps crashing/blackscreens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps crashing/blackscreens: I have already updated my bios, and uninstalled my graphics driver with DDR and reinstall from the nvidia site so I have no clue what else to do******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  4. My computer keeps crashing/blackscreens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. windows keeps on flashing and keeps dissappearing and reappearing in the taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows keeps on flashing and keeps dissappearing and reappearing in the taskbar: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/150909451270881280/1147963739933511761/VID_20230903_140246.mp4this is the video that shows that problem...
  6. windows keeps on flashing and keeps dissappearing and reappearing in the taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows keeps on flashing and keeps dissappearing and reappearing in the taskbar: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/150909451270881280/1147963739933511761/VID_20230903_140246.mp4this is the video that shows that problem...
  7. Blackscreen help

Blackscreen help: Hi. So I have a 2020 macbook air and I bootcamped it with windows a year ago. Everything was going fine until today when I opened it up and it turned on but the screen is black. The computers capslock key and normal keyboard lights up but the screen remains black. I've...
  8. Taskbar / Windows Explorer repeatedly crashing / flashing / resetting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Taskbar / Windows Explorer repeatedly crashing / flashing / resetting: Ever since I installed the latest update, my taskbar and Explorer have been going nuts. I've rolled back my updates for months, and turned off Windows update to prevent it. So months after its release, I finally reinstalled Version 21H1 again, and am continuing to have the...
  9. Windows Flashing blackscreen

Windows Flashing blackscreen: So after I updated my windows at night, I slept and when I turned it back on im having alot of problems, such as signing in, but the point here is that when I succesfully signed in, my computer just keeps on doing a black screen and my wall paper loop. It still has the...
  10. File Explorer or Taskbar keep crashing

File Explorer or Taskbar keep crashing: After one of countless updates my PC is having problems. If I click an open file folder, or group of file folders on the taskbar, my screen goes black. Then, desktop restarts. My open programs are restored after this failure. Any open folders are closed. Also closed are...