Windows 10: Flashing white after login?

Discus and support Flashing white after login? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Something has gone very wrong with my windows 10 PC, when I log in to my user account the screen about 90% of the time will just flash white and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ishamm, Mar 2, 2021.

1. /u/ishamm Win User

Flashing white after login?

Something has gone very wrong with my windows 10 PC, when I log in to my user account the screen about 90% of the time will just flash white and desktop background. I can ctrl-alt-delete and log out, shut down etc, but nothing else. Safe mode works fine. Uninstalling the graphics driver helps, then I can boot ok, and after a seemingly random period (even with the driver reinstalled) it starts acting up again... Could this be my gpu starting to fail? Or something entirely else wrong?

submitted by /u/ishamm
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ishamm, Mar 2, 2021
  2. Aaron_Sum Win User

Adobe flash will not play Xfinity stream on Win10pro

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing an issue with Xfinity stream due to Adobe Flash player. We will look into this for you. However, in order to get clarity and to assist you with appropriate steps, please reply with the answers to
    the questions below.

1. Which browser are you facing this issue with, apart from Firefox?
    2. Have you checked if the Flash player is enabled on your browser?
    3. Was there any major change or an update on your system, prior to which you weren’t facing this issue?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it is helpful to you.

Steps to unblock Adobe Flash Player:

1. Login to Xfinity streaming on your browser.
    2. If there is a lock sign on the left or right end of the URL/address bar, click on it.
    3. Scroll down to find Adobe Flash Player and click on Unblock.
    4. You should be able to stream once the Flash Player is Unblocked.

I would also suggest you to refer the article on
    Flash Player Help
    by Adobe and check if it is helpful to you.

Kindly follow the suggestions and get back to us with the results.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Mar 2, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Mar 2, 2021
  4. Flashing white after login?

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Mar 2, 2021
Thema:

Flashing white after login?

1. Flashing white after login? - Similar Threads - Flashing white login

2. White and black flash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White and black flash: Whenever I go on chrome, IT goes white and then black for less than a second.I don't really mind since chrome still works well even if it goes like that.I just want to know the problem.Problem persists in-edge-file explorer-chrome- a few more appsMy apps still work very well,...
  3. White and black flash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White and black flash: Whenever I go on chrome, IT goes white and then black for less than a second.I don't really mind since chrome still works well even if it goes like that.I just want to know the problem.Problem persists in-edge-file explorer-chrome- a few more appsMy apps still work very well,...
  4. white screen after login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    white screen after login: My homescreen will load in normal, all the icons will appear, but before I can open or select anything the entire screen becomes white. I can still access task manager with ctrl alt del. But I'm not sure what else to do. I ran the safe mode troubleshoot and that didnt fix...
  5. Screen flashing black and white after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen flashing black and white after reset: So I just reset my computer a couple hours ago because I felt I needed to wipe everything because a pop had exploded and the tiniest drop got on a hdd and broke it and my C drive was still working. But after the reset I’ve had it flash black and white and have been unable to...
  6. Screen flashing black and white after reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen flashing black and white after reset: So I just reset my computer a couple hours ago because I felt I needed to wipe everything because a pop had exploded and the tiniest drop got on a hdd and broke it and my C drive was still working. But after the reset I’ve had it flash black and white and have been unable to...
  7. Screen flashing black and white after reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. White flashing after log in?

White flashing after log in?: Starting randomly today (nothing changed hardware or software) after entering my pin I now get flashing white screen and just my wallpaper, with no inputs registered by the mouse or keyboard except ctrl-alt-delete to reboot. I can boot into safe mode, remove video drivers...
  9. Flashing screen after login

Flashing screen after login: Having an issue with one of my monitors constantly flashing on and off after I login to Windows. The flashing only starts when I log in. Before it started happening, I went into my BIOS to check if AMD Virtualization was enabled. No settings in the BIOS were changed when I...
  10. White screen after login

White screen after login: I updated my pc last night (HP 20 all in 1 pc) and today when I boot it up and login, it turns into a white screen with my cursor. I was able to move my cursor. I tried to alt+control +delete and open task manager but it didn't appear( I could get into the alt+ctrl+del page...