Windows 10: Flashplayer destroyed by windows update

Discus and support Flashplayer destroyed by windows update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After being force fed Windows auto update, flashplayer will no longer play. Error #4000/6000. Is there a solution other than rolling back the update?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by 123132213, Mar 22, 2020.

1. 123132213 Win User

Flashplayer destroyed by windows update

After being force fed Windows auto update, flashplayer will no longer play. Error #4000/6000. Is there a solution other than rolling back the update?

:)

123132213, Mar 22, 2020
  2. yountmg Win User

Cumulative Update KB4338819 Windows 10 v1803 Build 17134.165 - July 10

This update totally destroyed me, which was not totally unexpected.

I have noticed that update issues are fairly common occurrences.

Microsoft must have a site that lists step by step actions that they want you to take when Windows 10 Updates and trashes a system?

Does such a site exist? Where do I go to get help?

Recovering Windows 10 After an Update

Step 1:
    sfc /scannow

Step 2:
    Dism

Step 3:
    etc.. Uninstall Video Drivers and reinstall

yountmg, Mar 22, 2020
  3. Sven1458 Win User
    Flashplayer not loading

Hi, I play on facebook and the games need flashplayer to run, after the last update of windows, i get a window that tells me to install flashplayer. when i click on it, another windows open and ask met to allow flashplayer, because it has been blocked. after that i can play. I checked EDGE, going to settings and advanced and flashplayer is enabled.SO, What is going on??Any ideaThanks

Sven1458, Mar 22, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Flashplayer destroyed by windows update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

1. Flashplayer destroyed by windows update - Similar Threads - Flashplayer destroyed update

2. flashplayer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    flashplayer: My email was flash based and I didn't realize it until the update removed flash. I have several very importnat emails that I need to get and respond to and have several emails that i have saved over 25 years. Bottom line need flash back to get these and move to a new email...
  3. Flashplayer not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flashplayer not loading: Hi, I play on facebook and the games need flashplayer to run, after the last update of windows, i get a window that tells me to install flashplayer. when i click on it, another windows open and ask met to allow flashplayer, because it has been blocked. after that i can play....
  4. FlashPlayer on WGT

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    FlashPlayer on WGT: My Flashplayer is enabled but the game says its not. It wont recognize that its be enabled. Enlisting me to use Google Chrome or Firefox. How do I get WGT to recognize flashplayer has been enabled?...
  5. flashplayer in edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    flashplayer in edge: have followed all the steps cleared cache cleared cookies toggled the flashplayer on and on the test page it still says disabled what happened to the always allow option now there is only allow once option and it doesn't work in edge. cannot play msn multiplayer games in...
  6. adobe flashplayer

in Windows 10 Customization
    adobe flashplayer: I'm trying to play in the facebook gameroom, none of my games are loading, it keeps saying I dont have Adobe flashplayer, I check my setting and it says its on. Im not sure what else to do?...
  7. Flashplayer and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Flashplayer and Windows 10: I'm trying to watch a series of videos that require Flashplayer. I understand that in Windows 10 Flashplayer is already built in some way that the things I'm trying to watch are not recognizing it and Adobe won't let me download it … I guess because it's already built in?...
  8. flashplayer

in Browsers and Email
    flashplayer: why does my computer tell me I need flashplayer when it is built in? I have checked my settings and it tells me it is enabled 122017
  9. Flashplayer problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flashplayer problem: My daughters PC will no longer play the CBBC iplayer, it stopped today but I am unsure what has changed. She gets a message "You need to install Flash Player to play this content". I have checked IE11 settings and they seem identical to those on my own PC which works fine....
  10. W10 Flashplayer updates (KB3133431)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    W10 Flashplayer updates (KB3133431): ]I have Incredimail and every day W10 does an update with (KB3133431) and it prevents my emails from downloading. IM has told me to delete the updates and that seems to work UNTIL the next update comes in. What is the problem with flashyplayer (KB3133431)*Mad and W10 security...