Windows 10: Flat sound/No bass Windows 10

Discus and support Flat sound/No bass Windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey! Recently, I've been having trouble with my headphones.I hear little or no bass anymore and that's very annoying because I make a lot of music,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/zorkry, Aug 5, 2020.

1. /u/zorkry Win User

Flat sound/No bass Windows 10

Hey!

Recently, I've been having trouble with my headphones.I hear little or no bass anymore and that's very annoying because I make a lot of music, for example on FL Studio.I already rebooted my pc and kept the files, but that didn't help.I also removed and reinstalled all the drivers (via Device Manager) but that didn't help.I did a lot of searching on youtube, reddit and forums but nothing helped. Maybe it's a problem with the two drivers working at the same time...

Can somebody help me?

Specs:

Name: HP Pavilion Laptop 15

AMD Ryzen 5 3500U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.10 Ghz

16 GB Ram

x64 processor

Audio:

- AMD High Definition Audio Device

-Realtek(R) Audio

Thank you.

submitted by /u/zorkry
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/zorkry, Aug 5, 2020

2. Realtek HD Audio (No Bass/Flat)

Hi,

I have just upgraded to Windows 10 (64-bit) and everything seems to be working fine apart from there is no bass coming through either the speakers or the headphones, the sound is absolutely flat. The Windows installed the Realtek HD Audio Drivers by default
    and I have tried the latest manufacturer drivers as well but no luck.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Haris Abdullah, Aug 5, 2020
  3. lclutchl Win User
    No bass in surround sound After Windows 10 update

It works on my phone perfect. But when my laptop is plugged in no bass. Its flat and plain sounding. Any one know how i can fix it

lclutchl, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Flat sound/No bass Windows 10

No bass playing in sound

Hello, i have problem with sound, more accurately no bass in it. I´ve already tried clicking Playback Devices > Spatial Sound > Restore Defaults, also this whaat i found as a recommendation on your sites:

• Open the Start menu, then type Device Manager, then select it from the search results.
    • Under Sound, video and game controllers, select your sound card, then open it.
    • Under the Driver tab, select Update Driver. If Windows doesn't find a new driver, look for one on the device manufacturer's website and follow their instructions.
    Nothing worked.... Of course I tried using different headphones etc.

Would appreciate any help, thanks for answering.

T. Zahrada

Tomáš Zahrada, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Flat sound/No bass Windows 10

1. Flat sound/No bass Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Flat sound bass

2. System sounds bass boosted

in Windows 10 Customization
    System sounds bass boosted: Hello, so recently just today my system sounds were bass boosted. It wasn't like this before, it just became bass boosted now. I would want to know how to fix this.Thanks....
  3. Windows 10 & Sound Issues Low Volume&No Bass

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 & Sound Issues Low Volume&No Bass: Hi, I'm having problems with windows sound quality with different devices. I have a headset that haves a decent bass and volume level. However, when i plug into 3.5mm on my pc and other windows devices the sound reduces and literally no bass compared to my Ipad's sound....
  4. No bass and tinny sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No bass and tinny sound: Hi all, I have a HP Pavilion Power Laptop 15-cb0xx running windows 10. I have no Bass in youtube or and media player and the sound in general sounds horrible. This was not always the case. However, when I go into Fruity Loops (a digital audio workstation that uses another...
  5. Sound Bass Boost

Sound Bass Boost: When i look for my bass Boost on my Hyper X Cloud 2 in Sound control panel, bass boost is not an option. Ive updated drivers and still no change, ive also tried a 3rd party equalizer ( Equalizer APO ) and the sound doesnt change when applied submitted by /u/Lil-Grey-Pump...
  6. Realtek Audio is flat and has no bass

Realtek Audio is flat and has no bass: SO for about 3 months now I've been fighting with the audio on my PC. (dell 7577, laptop plugged into speakers and external monitors, so Audio is coming through the headphone jack) After updating at some point my audio went very flat, lots of troubleshooting led me to...
  7. Sound sounds flat after windows 10 update

Sound sounds flat after windows 10 update: My sound has became flat after updating windows. It works fine when I change it to "high definition audio device" from device manager but realtek audio driver won't work. And when I use realtek audio driver sound becomes flat. And I can't use mic in "high definition audio...
  8. Windows 10 System Sounds- Tinny, no Bass

Windows 10 System Sounds- Tinny, no Bass: New HP Envy Laptop (17-bw0)- Windows chimes that are activated by events in windows are very tinny with no bass. Music CDs and YouTube video audio sound is OK. Tried updating and rolling back Realtek Audio driver under Sound, Video, and game controllers. Tried changing all...
  9. Reduce bass in VLC sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reduce bass in VLC sound: How do I reduce bass in vlc sound? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/reduce-bass-in-vlc-sound/95c0876e-306a-4c2b-936c-2bd5b5482ae9
  10. No bass in surround sound After Windows 10 update

No bass in surround sound After Windows 10 update: It works on my phone perfect. But when my laptop is plugged in no bass. Its flat and plain sounding. Any one know how i can fix it 14170