Windows 10: Flawed software.

Discus and support Flawed software. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When will you fix the recent updates that cause browsers both firefox and edge to crash every time I try to print from the browsers. Printers work... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RobertMorrissey2, Oct 20, 2020.

1. Flawed software.

When will you fix the recent updates that cause browsers both firefox and edge to crash every time I try to print from the browsers. Printers work fine when printing from Word. fr

:)

RobertMorrissey2, Oct 20, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 20, 2020
  3. Spectre and Meltdown Flaws/bugs

Do NOT download anything manually! Might be that your Anti-Virus program is not yet patched or whatever...

I suggest to take the time and do some reading....

See for example the below articles which include lots of links/infos:

Jsssssssss, Oct 20, 2020
  4. macenroe0 Win User

Flawed software.

HP Fixes Flaws in Software Update

Buffer overflows, insecure browsers, remote code execution, all common terms in the world of software security. We are surrounded by insecure applications and the big guns are not doing a thing about it. It seems like they are more profitable with insecure software applications than reliable and secure software. Everyone is fed up with the ignorance of giant software companies, but is that enough reason to go public with every security flaw you find in their software?

macenroe0, Oct 20, 2020
Thema:

Flawed software.

1. Flawed software. - Similar Threads - Flawed software

2. My OneDrive Service May be Flawed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My OneDrive Service May be Flawed?: Hello. After I recently started my OneDrive service for the 2nd time and I am finding folders that are now empty. These folders were not empty in the past. Is there something about the way 1Drive works that I don't understand?Thanks -...
  3. My OneDrive Service May be Flawed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My OneDrive Service May be Flawed?: Hello. After I recently started my OneDrive service for the 2nd time and I am finding folders that are now empty. These folders were not empty in the past. Is there something about the way 1Drive works that I don't understand?Thanks -...
  4. My OneDrive Service May be Flawed?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Massive Security Flaw - Bitlocked Files Can Be Opened From "Recent Files" ...While "Locked"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Massive Security Flaw - Bitlocked Files Can Be Opened From "Recent Files" ...While "Locked"...: Simple steps to reproduce:Unlock a bitlocked drive.Open a file from that drive example = image fileReboot machine, confirm drive is relocked.From "Recent Items," attempt to open the fileThe file opens, even though the drive is lockedWHOA!Obviously this is a massive security...
  6. Massive Security Flaw - Bitlocked Files Can Be Opened From "Recent Files" ...While "Locked"...

Massive Security Flaw - Bitlocked Files Can Be Opened From "Recent Files" ...While "Locked"...: Simple steps to reproduce:Unlock a bitlocked drive.Open a file from that drive example = image fileReboot machine, confirm drive is relocked.From "Recent Items," attempt to open the fileThe file opens, even though the drive is lockedWHOA!Obviously this is a massive security...
  7. Massive Security Flaw - Bitlocked Files Can Be Opened From "Recent Files" ...While "Locked"...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Windows 11 network flaw. When will Microsoft resolve this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 network flaw. When will Microsoft resolve this issue?: Issues with computers connected to my private network disappearing from the network folder.The following is a link to the only thread I found, that deals with this specific...
  9. Windows 11 network flaw. When will Microsoft resolve this issue?

Windows 11 network flaw. When will Microsoft resolve this issue?: Issues with computers connected to my private network disappearing from the network folder.The following is a link to the only thread I found, that deals with this specific...
  10. Fatal Flaw in Internet Software

Fatal Flaw in Internet Software: I will try to keep this short as possible. My problem is software vendors linking everything to email addresses, I use 4 email accounts and that makes one more thing I have to try to keep track of, along with constantly changing passwords, user names, registration names and...