Windows 10: Flex 5-14 81X20005US login issues

Discus and support Flex 5-14 81X20005US login issues in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi, I am trying to log in to my laptop. I have set up the fingerprint reader and everything was working well until... today I'm trying to log in... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Zevi Vee, Mar 16, 2021.

1. Zevi Vee Win User

Flex 5-14 81X20005US login issues

Hi,

I am trying to log in to my laptop. I have set up the fingerprint reader and everything was working well until... today I'm trying to log in and it says Your PIN is required to sign in Something happened and Your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again. When I click set up my PIN it says with a smiley "Hello, my name!

So now I'm locked out and stuck I can't use my fingerprint and I can't set up a PIN.

Please help me.

Thank you!

:)

Zevi Vee, Mar 16, 2021

2. Auto Screen Rotation on Lenovo Flex 2 14

Hi,

Thanks for responding. I followed steps suggested by you but this is the end result. There is no 'Allow the screen to auto rotate'
    option on the screen as you see in the screenshot.

Plus, as you asked for, my laptop model number is Lenovo Flex 2-14 (20404).

Kindly resolve this issue asap. It is so irritating to have a facility and not using it cuz of some windows issue.

best,

Nikhil

Flex 5-14  81X20005US login issues 28c79a0d-4e1f-4924-aa1b-b75ffff7f980.jpg

sNikhil.Srivastava, Mar 16, 2021
  3. VinitaSD Win User
    Lenovo Flex 14 Touchscreen

I have Lenovo Flex 14 laptop and the touchscreen is not working. I have already tried updating windows and drivers. Nothing worked. Please help me. Thank You.

VinitaSD, Mar 16, 2021
  4. Flex 5-14 81X20005US login issues

Auto Screen Rotation on Lenovo Flex 2 14

Hi,

I am having the same issues since I updated to Windows 10.

Even the backlight on Flex 2 keyboard is not working and Lenovo services center in Hong Kong is clueless about it.

Mine is Lenovo Flex 2 14

ZohairVazir, Mar 16, 2021
Thema:

Flex 5-14 81X20005US login issues

1. Flex 5-14 81X20005US login issues - Similar Threads - Flex 81X20005US login

2. I have a Lenovo Flex 5/14 that won't rotate display automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a Lenovo Flex 5/14 that won't rotate display automatically: I was told the same laptop on Win 10 Home never had any issues with auto rotation? It's very annoying to have to manually selection the desired rotation: Portrait, Tent or normal landscape view every time to use a different mode. What's the use having a 2 in 1 laptop that...
  3. I have a Lenovo Flex 5/14 that won't rotate display automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a Lenovo Flex 5/14 that won't rotate display automatically: I was told the same laptop on Win 10 Home never had any issues with auto rotation? It's very annoying to have to manually selection the desired rotation: Portrait, Tent or normal landscape view every time to use a different mode. What's the use having a 2 in 1 laptop that...
  4. Lenevo Ideapad Flex 5

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lenevo Ideapad Flex 5: I got my new laptop and instead of going to files it's going to the photos app, but I want it to go to file explorer instead of photos. Is there a way to make it go to file explorer?...
  5. Lenovo Flex 5 14 Ryzen 4500u brightness control breaks after sleep in windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lenovo Flex 5 14 Ryzen 4500u brightness control breaks after sleep in windows 10: I recently purchased a Lenovo Flex 5 14 inch laptop, with the AMD Ryzen 4500u. And I've had an issue with brightness control breaking after the computer sleeps. I've adjusting power settings in windows, Lenovo software settings, and AMD display driver settings, and nothing...
  6. Volume control doesn't work on Lenovo Flex 14.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume control doesn't work on Lenovo Flex 14.: I have a brand new Lenovo Flex 14. I took it out of the box, installed Windows, installed updates, drivers, etc. Before I even started using it I made sure everything was up to date and working. Except apparently the volume control. System-wide volume control does nothing at...
  7. Fingerprint issue in Lenovo flex 5

Fingerprint issue in Lenovo flex 5: Hi, I have exactly the same issue as below: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-and-fingerprint-scanner-not-working/cb861008-79f4-4870-9f3c-94bca0206c0a I have tried all the solutions mentioned in the post. The fingerprint option is not...
  8. Unable to add fingerpirnt login to my Lenevo Flex 5 laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to add fingerpirnt login to my Lenevo Flex 5 laptop: Hi, Unable to add fingerpirnt login to my Lenevo Flex 5 laptop. It was properly and it has suddenly stopped working. Earlier it used to show in device health report that the driver has some issues. But now no notification,no fingerprint scanner . Please check the...
  9. Lenovo ideapad flex 4 - 14" NO WEBCAM

Lenovo ideapad flex 4 - 14" NO WEBCAM: I have never used the webcam none is visible under device manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-ideapad-flex-4-14-no-webcam/adaaa7dd-e6c5-43fe-a3ce-5067478cc3ff
  10. Lenovo ideapad flex 4 - 14" NO WEBCAM

Lenovo ideapad flex 4 - 14" NO WEBCAM: I HAVE NEVER USED THE WEBCAM NONE IS VISIBLE UNDER DEVICE MANAGER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/lenovo-ideapad-flex-4-14-no-webcam/e6408e6c-cc65-4f0e-be58-4f507af1166c