Windows 10: Flexnet Connect, Common Software Manager, uninstall; what's wrong with this picture?

Discus and support Flexnet Connect, Common Software Manager, uninstall; what's wrong with this picture? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Am I the only one that finds it troubling that I have to go to the website of the company making software I don’t want or trust, to download and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Wise Daffy, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Flexnet Connect, Common Software Manager, uninstall; what's wrong with this picture?

Am I the only one that finds it troubling that I have to go to the website of the company making software I don’t want or trust, to download and install more software from a company I dont trust, to get rid of the software I don’t want? Everything Ive read says the same thing; I have to go to the Flexnet webpage and download an uninstaller. Is that really the only way to get rid of Flexnet Connect or Common Software Manager?

Windows doesn't have a way of uninstalling this stuff? Is there NOT another way?

I would appreciate some other advice on uninstalling this software. Thank you.

:)

Wise Daffy, Feb 25, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Feb 25, 2020
  3. BRCjr Win User
    Flexnet malware ?

• Download the FlexNet Connect Software Manager Uninstall program from the Flexera Software website.

• Click the "Start" button Windows and select "All Programs." Click on the "FlexNet Software Manager" to start the application

• Click on the "Settings" button in the window that appears. Change the frequency of the automated update checks to "Manually" for the "Critical" and "Important" updates.

• Run the FlexNet Connect Software Manager Uninstall program to remove the FlexNet Connect Software Manager registry-key settings.

• Press "Alt." Ctrl" and "Delete" on your keyboard, and click on "Start Task Manager." Click "isuspm.exe" from the list and click the "End Process" button.

• Browse to "c:\program files\common files\installshield\updateservice" in the Windows Explorer window, press the "Delete" key and click the "OK" button to remove the FlexNet Connect Software Manager from your computer.

Read more :
      http://www.ehow.com/how_7915588_remove-connect-macrovision-software-updates.html

BRCjr, Feb 25, 2020
  4. Flexnet Connect, Common Software Manager, uninstall; what's wrong with this picture?

How do I uninstall FLEXnet Connect Software Manager?

I installed Roxio easy CD&DVD burning and it installed FLEXnet Connect Agent and FLEXnet Connect Software Manager. I Can't find anyway to uninstall this. Could I just delete C:\ProgramData\FLEXnet and C:\ProgramData\Macrovision\FLEXnet Connect?

Please help!

possom2009, Feb 25, 2020
Thema:

Flexnet Connect, Common Software Manager, uninstall; what's wrong with this picture?

1. Flexnet Connect, Common Software Manager, uninstall; what's wrong with this picture? - Similar Threads - Flexnet Connect Common

2. What's wrong with What's wrong with my Intel Management engine components??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's wrong with What's wrong with my Intel Management engine components??: My Intel Management engine components are taking 592 GB of my disk space. What should I do with this fact? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-wrong-with-whats-wrong-with-my-intel/1ee71830-f0b2-433f-bf76-9c6bf4fe09ec
  3. What is "Acresso Software Manager"?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What is "Acresso Software Manager"?: My HP laptop has been acting strange lately; It takes a while to start programs. I've checked the task manager and notice this "Acresso Software Manager" running. Is this a virus?I will appreciate your feedback,...
  4. update common software mngr and Lexnet Connect Agent

update common software mngr and Lexnet Connect Agent: Dragon Naturally Software is asking me to update Common Software Mngr and Flexnet Connect Agent, but I cannot discover how that is done. Some help would be apprciated? win10.0.19042.1083 182482
  5. update common software mngr and Lexnet Connect Agent

in Windows 10 Support
    update common software mngr and Lexnet Connect Agent: Dragon Naturally Software is asking me to update Common Software Mngr and Flexnet Connect Agent, but I cannot discover how that is done. Some help would be apprciated? win10.0.19042.1083 182482
  6. Flexnet Connect, Common Software Manager, what ever

in Windows 10 Customization
    Flexnet Connect, Common Software Manager, what ever: Am I the only one that finds it bizarre that I have to go to the website of the company making software I don’t want or trust, to download and install more software from a company I dont trust, to get rid of the software I don’t want? Everything Ive read says the same thing;...
  7. what is Flexera Common Software Manager

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    what is Flexera Common Software Manager: What is Flexera Software Manager and should I remove it from my computer? It is listed twice in my startup menu. It is not in the applications uninstall list in Windows 10. Thank you...
  8. How do I uninstall FLEXnet Connect Software Manager?

How do I uninstall FLEXnet Connect Software Manager?: I installed Roxio easy CD&DVD burning and it installed FLEXnet Connect Agent and FLEXnet Connect Software Manager. I Can't find anyway to uninstall this. Could I just delete C:\ProgramData\FLEXnet and C:\ProgramData\Macrovision\FLEXnet Connect? Please help! 80530
  9. Need help with common software manager in Win 10

Need help with common software manager in Win 10: Every night at midnight I get a win 10 notification about common software manager for an update for my Dragon naturally speaking software. Every night it says 0 updates??? then why does it notify me? can I adjust so that it only notifies me when there is an update? Thanks...
  10. Whats wrong with this picture

in Windows 10 Support
    Whats wrong with this picture: I rolled back to 1703 because my PC no longer was working, and besides some small issues everything is working as it should then i saw this in the services [img] What the heck is wrong here why does the dnsresponder have a name like that 96224

Users found this page by searching for:

1. flexnet connect common software manager uninstall

2. flexnet connect software manager

3. common software manager flexera