Windows 10: Flicker issue

Discus and support Flicker issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 ,amd anthlon x270 dual core processor,my pc starts to flickers when I play games (this problem came after. Fall creator... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Hritik Kandari, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Flicker issue

I have Windows 10 ,amd anthlon x270 dual core processor,my pc starts to flickers when I play games (this problem came after. Fall creator update,before it was fine) I already tried to install windows 10,7 3 times but problem persists,I tried to uninstall the display driver but problem persist even in microsoft basic display driver.The pc configuration are as follows

Ram-4GB

ROM-500GB

processor-amd anthlon x270 dual core 1.7Ghz with embedded ati radeon hd 4250 graphic/video card

Installed apps-office 2016,winrar

Disk space-32.6Gb free of 48.6 gb Cdrive

&60%total hdd space empty

Game -gta vice city,igi2,left4dead2

However,pc works fine if I play flash games,<50mb games i.e.tekken 3 and vcop2

:)

Hritik Kandari, Jul 1, 2019

2. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Jul 1, 2019
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

Hi Adhio,

Screen flickering can be caused by hardware or application issue.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Is the issue only happening in Safe Mode?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this article:

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10
    to resolve screen flickering issues on Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Arjay Dom, Jul 1, 2019
  4. Flicker issue

flickers with win 10

Hi James,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with flickering screen on Windows 10, we will help you with this issue.

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ incompatible/ outdated display drivers after the latest update, try the below and check if it helps.

• Do let us know when exactly you get the flickering screen on your device?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message on flickering screen?

I suggest you to refer to the Microsoft article:
    Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10
    for flickering screen, try the troubleshooting steps mentioned and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue to assist you better.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

Flicker issue

1. Flicker issue - Similar Threads - Flicker issue

2. Screen Flickering- tried to solve and encountered another issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Flickering- tried to solve and encountered another issue: After startup and logging in, my screen started to flicker randomly to a black screen and back. It started to happen quicker then it completely stayed a black screen. I couldn’t use any of the UI and all that worked was ctrl alt del. I used this to restart and on login again,...
  3. Screen Flickering- tried to solve and encountered another issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Flickering- tried to solve and encountered another issue: After startup and logging in, my screen started to flicker randomly to a black screen and back. It started to happen quicker then it completely stayed a black screen. I couldn’t use any of the UI and all that worked was ctrl alt del. I used this to restart and on login again,...
  4. Screen Flickering- tried to solve and encountered another issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Screen flickering issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen flickering issue: I am facing screen flickering issue I try to update my AMD driver and I think I installed the wrong one. And also I didn't deleted my old driver before installing the new one is it necessary? .I went to a shop to fix it but they said its happening because of my screen is...
  6. Screen flickering issue

Screen flickering issue: I am facing screen flickering issue I try to update my AMD driver and I think I installed the wrong one. And also I didn't deleted my old driver before installing the new one is it necessary? .I went to a shop to fix it but they said its happening because of my screen is...
  7. Screen Flickering Issue

Screen Flickering Issue: Good day everyone!I have been using windows 11 for a while without facing much issues. I honestly have no idea if this was caused by a recent update, however, what happened was my screen started to flicker. Every time it happened, I was using Microsoft Edge and Microsoft Word...
  8. Screen Flickering Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Flickering Issue: Good day everyone!I have been using windows 11 for a while without facing much issues. I honestly have no idea if this was caused by a recent update, however, what happened was my screen started to flicker. Every time it happened, I was using Microsoft Edge and Microsoft Word...
  9. Have an issue when opening search and some apps and there some black strips come and flicker.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have an issue when opening search and some apps and there some black strips come and flicker.: Hello, Whenever I use my search bar some graphical error pops up as shown in the image attached, it also comes with some other apps like when using kmplayer the strips flicker in the corners. This started happening after I reinstalled my windows....
  10. Have an issue when opening search and some apps and there some black strips come and flicker.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Have an issue when opening search and some apps and there some black strips come and flicker.: Hello, Whenever I use my search bar some graphical error pops up as shown in the image attached, it also comes with some other apps like when using kmplayer the strips flicker in the corners. This started happening after I reinstalled my windows....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 1903 screen flicker issue

2. windows 10 1903 flickering