Windows 10: Flicker Problem

Discus and support Flicker Problem in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Whenever I try to connect PC to internet,It starts to flicker crazily.Also I am unable to Play games which were previously working fine on previous... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/__RSoul, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Flicker Problem

Whenever I try to connect PC to internet,It starts to flicker crazily.Also I am unable to Play games which were previously working fine on previous builds.I tried to clean install windows 10, install windows 7 ,reinstalled display driver, but the problem persists since I installed Windows 10 1903 build and currently running 1909.

submitted by /u/__RSoul
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/__RSoul, Dec 27, 2019
  2. erocker Win User

Screen Flickering

Return that card for something else. I've heard of many issues with Asus Direct Cu 7970's. You could try finding a different monitor to see if your monitor is the problem, but I doubt it.

**I though you tried differnet cables. Buy a new cable and try it. Get a Dual Link DVI cable.

Here's a list.

1. Uninstall and reinstall video drivers.

2. Replace cable

3. Try different monitor

4. Try different video card

5. Replace video card.

If you can do any of the steps above, just skip to step #5.

erocker, Dec 27, 2019
  3. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Dec 27, 2019
  4. Arjay Dom Win User

Flicker Problem

Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

Hi Adhio,

Screen flickering can be caused by hardware or application issue.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Is the issue only happening in Safe Mode?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this article:

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10
    to resolve screen flickering issues on Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Arjay Dom, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

Flicker Problem

1. Flicker Problem - Similar Threads - Flicker Problem

2. How do I solve flickering white line on laptop screen problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I solve flickering white line on laptop screen problem?: I don't know how to solve this problem. I've watched YouTube tutorials and read online articles but nothing has worked.https://youtube.com/shorts/X1nnLP4NZ5M?si=0PLB0kJyJb_g1nQMAnt solutions would be greatly welcomed....
  3. How do I solve flickering white line on laptop screen problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I solve flickering white line on laptop screen problem?: I don't know how to solve this problem. I've watched YouTube tutorials and read online articles but nothing has worked.https://youtube.com/shorts/X1nnLP4NZ5M?si=0PLB0kJyJb_g1nQMAnt solutions would be greatly welcomed....
  4. How do I solve flickering white line on laptop screen problem?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Flickering problem on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flickering problem on startup: 5 days ago, I suddenly had a problem when starting up my laptop. The screen keeps flickering purple right from startup up to 2-3 minutes after the desktop has fully loaded. Then the screen normalizes. Right now, I only ever get this flickering at the start and doesn't come...
  6. Flickering problem on startup

Flickering problem on startup: 5 days ago, I suddenly had a problem when starting up my laptop. The screen keeps flickering purple right from startup up to 2-3 minutes after the desktop has fully loaded. Then the screen normalizes. Right now, I only ever get this flickering at the start and doesn't come...
  7. I HAVE PROBLEM WITH SCREEN FLICKER AND UPDATE ISSUE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I HAVE PROBLEM WITH SCREEN FLICKER AND UPDATE ISSUE: PROBLEM : 1 : I HAVE A PROBLEM ONLY SOMETIMES MY SCREEN KEEPS FLICKER BUT ONLY IN SUDDEN . I AM FACING THIS FOR 1 YEAR BUT IT HAPPENS LIKE 1 TIME IN A MONTH AND IT KEEPS DISTURBING FOR THAT WHOLE DAY BUT IT DOESNT FLICKER MUCH A LITTLE SOME LINES COME ACCROS MY SCREEN AND THE...
  8. I HAVE PROBLEM WITH SCREEN FLICKER AND UPDATE ISSUE

I HAVE PROBLEM WITH SCREEN FLICKER AND UPDATE ISSUE: PROBLEM : 1 : I HAVE A PROBLEM ONLY SOMETIMES MY SCREEN KEEPS FLICKER BUT ONLY IN SUDDEN . I AM FACING THIS FOR 1 YEAR BUT IT HAPPENS LIKE 1 TIME IN A MONTH AND IT KEEPS DISTURBING FOR THAT WHOLE DAY BUT IT DOESNT FLICKER MUCH A LITTLE SOME LINES COME ACCROS MY SCREEN AND THE...
  9. Can anyone help on why my laptop is having this flickering problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help on why my laptop is having this flickering problem?: I'm having a new issue with my laptop again after re-installing a new hard drive a few weeks ago to fix a dead hard drive and now i'm having a new problem show up.I've been noticing recently that i'm getting this flickering when i visit some websites like youtube and some...
  10. Can anyone help on why my laptop is having this flickering problem?

Can anyone help on why my laptop is having this flickering problem?: I'm having a new issue with my laptop again after re-installing a new hard drive a few weeks ago to fix a dead hard drive and now i'm having a new problem show up.I've been noticing recently that i'm getting this flickering when i visit some websites like youtube and some...