Windows 10: Flickering and BSODs during Skype conference calls

Discus and support Flickering and BSODs during Skype conference calls in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I am in Skype conference calls with more than perhaps 5 video streams on my Lenovo Yoga 710 14IKB, my screen flickers frequently, and sometimes I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ricecrispies, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Flickering and BSODs during Skype conference calls

When I am in Skype conference calls with more than perhaps 5 video streams on my Lenovo Yoga 710 14IKB, my screen flickers frequently, and sometimes I have BSODs, with the message VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR. I am on Windows 10 version 1909. V2 log: ZEBEDEE-(2020-04-03_20-06-51).zip.

:)

ricecrispies, Apr 3, 2020

2. Conference calling!!

You need to call your network provider and get this enabled on your account as the first step (your network provider must support this before it'll work on your phone).

Once enabled, you make a call as normal - with the caller on the phone, goto the menu and select the option to make a new call. With the new call made, press the left soft key (the left one under the screen) and an option should appear on the list which says
    "enable conference" or something similar.

TheChosenOne22, Apr 3, 2020
  3. Kunalpp Win User
    call conference

Hello,

Thank you very much for your reply. It is not possible to ask every person for the same call conference issue. If I politely ask the person whom I am calling or receiving call , then they will tell me "don't have you faith on me?".

My older nokia mobile devices still showing notification if caller or receiver merged my call to different one.

please suggest me, is any setting or application for call conference notification?

Thanking you.

Kunalpp, Apr 3, 2020
  4. Flickering and BSODs during Skype conference calls

Skype Conference Call Separate Windows

I have a client who live streams a podcast on YouTube and uses Skype to invite quests onto the program. He uses a Xsplit overlay to show himself, quests, social media links, and topics that the panel is discussing. To get the guests cams on the overlay
    he has to "Add Screen Region" and highlight a region of his own screen. However, this causes a problem. Whenever a new guest joins or leaves the Skype call, Skype, rearranges the cam windows causing him to redo the screen regions. Is it posable to separate
    each person in a conference to their own windows?

SpectacularGlasses, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

Flickering and BSODs during Skype conference calls

1. Flickering and BSODs during Skype conference calls - Similar Threads - Flickering BSODs during

2. Skype video freezing during call

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Skype video freezing during call: Skype video keeps freezing during a call from UK to BC Canada.Always had a issue with skype and even now with Fibre Broadband of 23Mbps using wifi or ethernet of 26Mbps, fully updated. No matter whether my VPN is used or not using a HP laptop.The canadian connection using...
  3. Skype video freezing during call

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype video freezing during call: Skype video keeps freezing during a call from UK to BC Canada.Always had a issue with skype and even now with Fibre Broadband of 23Mbps using wifi or ethernet of 26Mbps, fully updated. No matter whether my VPN is used or not using a HP laptop.The canadian connection using...
  4. Display errors during and after Skype calls?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display errors during and after Skype calls?: Hello, during and after Skype calls I get many different display errors. the colours "blur" so the colors are displayed offset from the actual location (You can imagine it like in the old 3D movies, for which you had to wear these blue-red glasses) the mouse is...
  5. Video Scheduler Internal Error - During Skype Call

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video Scheduler Internal Error - During Skype Call: Hi there, While using skype updated to latest version my laptop crashed and presented a blue error screen with reference to a video scheduler internal error. I have had previous skype conference calls however, this issue had never occurred. In my most recent call with 3...
  6. BSoD after geting in the Skype call

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSoD after geting in the Skype call: As in the title, whenever I try to join Skype call I get the BSoD. All the drivers are updated. The laptop is Acer Swift 3, I bought it 4 days ago. I have no clue how to solve that, from what I see the errors IDs are: 10317, 1001, 6008. Here are the files from minidump...
  7. Video conference using skype

Video conference using skype: Hi is it possible to conduct a Video Conference with multiple people using the Skype that came with Windows 10, my machine is fully updated. If it can be done is there a tutorial available for doing so. Any advice or comments would be appreciated. Regards Daniel 153822
  8. Video conference using skype

in Windows 10 Support
    Video conference using skype: Hi is it possible to conduct a Video Conference with multiple people using the Skype that came with Windows 10, my machine is fully updated. If it can be done is there a tutorial available for doing so. Any advice or comments would be appreciated. Regards Daniel 153822
  9. Computer randomly mutes the speaker and microphone during conference calls

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer randomly mutes the speaker and microphone during conference calls: Hi! I work remotely and I have noticed an issue with my computer that is getting incredibly frustrating. During a videocall my computer will randomly mute the speakers and the microphone. I'm not sure what triggers this, but it happens spontaneously, and sometimes as often...
  10. Skype constantly losing Mic during calls

Skype constantly losing Mic during calls: Hello, I've been having an issue with Skype and Windows 10 Pro. If I use Skype while on my desktop, and open a program like Chrome or even my volume setting s manager, Skype loses my mic and the person on the other side of my call can no longer hear me. All of my drivers...