Windows 10: Flickering apps

Discus and support Flickering apps in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; All of the apps Steam, chrome, the taskbar, etc. are flickering. I've gone through what Microsoft says to do. I've deleted everything that wasn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by R00tb3er, Jul 2, 2020.

1. R00tb3er Win User

Flickering apps

All of the apps Steam, chrome, the taskbar, etc. are flickering. I've gone through what Microsoft says to do. I've deleted everything that wasn't originally on the computer and tried a factory reset. Its still doing it.

:)

R00tb3er, Jul 2, 2020

2. Screen flickering in safe mode help!

Hi Yasmeentq,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your query. I suggest you to follow the steps to get out of safe mode.

• Press Windows key + R

• Type msconfig

• In msconfig > Boot tab >
      Boot Options > uncheck Safe Boot > APPLY / OK.

Screen flickering in Windows 10 is usually caused by incompatible apps or display drivers. I suggest you to refer to the article below and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/troubleshoot-screen-flickering

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Jul 2, 2020
  3. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Jul 2, 2020
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Flickering apps

Monitor flicker

Hi,

Screen flickering in Windows 10 is usually caused by an incompatible app or display driver. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest following the steps provided in this
    article and see if it will work for you.

Get back to us with the result if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

Flickering apps

1. Flickering apps - Similar Threads - Flickering apps

2. [Win 10] Issue with Windows or GPU Blackscreen flickering in games Any App or whatever...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Win 10] Issue with Windows or GPU Blackscreen flickering in games Any App or whatever...: I'm super exhausted and desperate. I've tried all sorts of solutions. 1-2 years of this. Anyway...[ Useful Links Hopefully ] - Windows 10 btw - still sour about how Win 11 turned out.Benchmark → https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/67708457YouTube Vid of Issue →...
  3. [Win 10] Issue with Windows or GPU Blackscreen flickering in games Any App or whatever...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [Win 10] Issue with Windows or GPU Blackscreen flickering in games Any App or whatever...: I'm super exhausted and desperate. I've tried all sorts of solutions. 1-2 years of this. Anyway...[ Useful Links Hopefully ] - Windows 10 btw - still sour about how Win 11 turned out.Benchmark → https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/67708457YouTube Vid of Issue →...
  4. Weird app similar to cmd popped up and keyboard and mouse lights kept flickering and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird app similar to cmd popped up and keyboard and mouse lights kept flickering and...: I installed parsec and when i opened it that window similar to cmd i dont know if it was actually cmd bc i didnt really look at it much appeared and my mouse and keyboard kept turning on and off for a couple of seconds....
  5. Weird app similar to cmd popped up and keyboard and mouse lights kept flickering and...

Weird app similar to cmd popped up and keyboard and mouse lights kept flickering and...: I installed parsec and when i opened it that window similar to cmd i dont know if it was actually cmd bc i didnt really look at it much appeared and my mouse and keyboard kept turning on and off for a couple of seconds....
  6. Weird app similar to cmd popped up and keyboard and mouse lights kept flickering and...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Have an issue when opening search and some apps and there some black strips come and flicker.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have an issue when opening search and some apps and there some black strips come and flicker.: Hello, Whenever I use my search bar some graphical error pops up as shown in the image attached, it also comes with some other apps like when using kmplayer the strips flicker in the corners. This started happening after I reinstalled my windows....
  8. Have an issue when opening search and some apps and there some black strips come and flicker.

Have an issue when opening search and some apps and there some black strips come and flicker.: Hello, Whenever I use my search bar some graphical error pops up as shown in the image attached, it also comes with some other apps like when using kmplayer the strips flicker in the corners. This started happening after I reinstalled my windows....
  9. Have an issue when opening search and some apps and there some black strips come and flicker.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Why are certain apps flickering when I use HDR?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are certain apps flickering when I use HDR?: I'm running Windows 11 on a 3080/i9. I am using the most current Nvidia drivers. I am also using a ROG Strix monitor with HDR capability. It looks great and I have no issues with performance or the display until I run certain applications it seems - mainly certain not all...