Windows 10: Flickering. Colour changes. Lines through screen. Only 2 days in. Should I return it?

Discus and support Flickering. Colour changes. Lines through screen. Only 2 days in. Should I return it? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Panacotty [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Panacotty, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Flickering. Colour changes. Lines through screen. Only 2 days in. Should I return it?

/u/Panacotty, Nov 24, 2020

2. Screen Flickering and Screen Colour Distortion!!!!!!!!1

Hi,

When in normal screen, only desktop wallpaper colour will distorts and has screen flickering. But when i plug in my PC to charge all problem will stop automatically.

Pls suggest any possible solution.

NithinBhat999, Nov 24, 2020
  3. erocker Win User
    Screen Flickering

Return that card for something else. I've heard of many issues with Asus Direct Cu 7970's. You could try finding a different monitor to see if your monitor is the problem, but I doubt it.

**I though you tried differnet cables. Buy a new cable and try it. Get a Dual Link DVI cable.

Here's a list.

1. Uninstall and reinstall video drivers.

2. Replace cable

3. Try different monitor

4. Try different video card

5. Replace video card.

If you can do any of the steps above, just skip to step #5.

erocker, Nov 24, 2020
  4. Flickering. Colour changes. Lines through screen. Only 2 days in. Should I return it?

Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

Flickering. Colour changes. Lines through screen. Only 2 days in. Should I return it?

1. Flickering. Colour changes. Lines through screen. Only 2 days in. Should I return it? - Similar Threads - Flickering Colour changes

2. I am getting 2 horizontal lines that change colour according to the background that keeps...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting 2 horizontal lines that change colour according to the background that keeps...: The 2 white lines in the task bar in the 2nd photo it keeps coming on and off and it changes colour according to the background https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-getting-2-horizontal-lines-that-change-colour/9f3726de-54fa-46e1-8cc6-285d48d1c4e6
  3. I am getting 2 horizontal lines that change colour according to the background that keeps...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am getting 2 horizontal lines that change colour according to the background that keeps...: The 2 white lines in the task bar in the 2nd photo it keeps coming on and off and it changes colour according to the background https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-getting-2-horizontal-lines-that-change-colour/9f3726de-54fa-46e1-8cc6-285d48d1c4e6
  4. Weird colour display and flickering screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird colour display and flickering screen: Hello! I’ve been playing a new game recently but the colours look extremely pinkish and bright on my screen. I’ve streamed the game once and it looks normal to my friends but on my end it looks weird so I figured it might be my PC settings. On top of that, my screen keeps...
  5. Flickering lines at the bottom of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flickering lines at the bottom of screen: Hi, I recently noticed that there is a line below my screen. Previously thought it was below the taskbar but when I moved the taskbar to the left or right, the line stays at the bottom. The line seems to replicate what is on the screen. For example, if the background of the...
  6. Flickering lines at the bottom of screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flickering lines at the bottom of screen: Hi, I recently noticed that there is a line below my screen. Previously thought it was below the taskbar but when I moved the taskbar to the left or right, the line stays at the bottom. The line seems to replicate what is on the screen. For example, if the background of the...
  7. Flickering lines at the bottom of screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Flickering lines at the bottom of screen

9. green line screen flickering

green line screen flickering: 10 mins ago i was playing a game out of nowhere a line appeared int he upper side side of the screen it comes and goes in every 5 seconds it flickered my screen after restarting and shutting down twice flickering has stopped line still comes and goes what do i do?...
  10. Screen Flickering/Coloured bars

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Screen Flickering/Coloured bars: I recently purchased and installed an MSI AMD Radeon RX580 8gb Graphics card, and for the past 20 days it has been working fine. However today, when in fullscreen games, random screen glitches have been coming up across all three of my monitors. What is causing this and how...