Windows 10: Flickering has returned

Discus and support Flickering has returned in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello guys and gals I was unable to find my previous thread on screen flickering the flickering has returned thanks in advance 176045 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Pantz, Mar 16, 2021.

1. Pantz Win User

Flickering has returned

Hello guys and gals I was unable to find my previous thread on screen flickering the flickering has returned

thanks in advance

:)

Pantz, Mar 16, 2021
  2. Pantz Win User

Flickering has returned

Hello guy’s and gals I was unable to find my previous thread on screen flickering the flickering has returned

thanks in advance

Pantz, Mar 16, 2021
  3. erocker Win User
    Screen Flickering

Return that card for something else. I've heard of many issues with Asus Direct Cu 7970's. You could try finding a different monitor to see if your monitor is the problem, but I doubt it.

**I though you tried differnet cables. Buy a new cable and try it. Get a Dual Link DVI cable.

Here's a list.

1. Uninstall and reinstall video drivers.

2. Replace cable

3. Try different monitor

4. Try different video card

5. Replace video card.

If you can do any of the steps above, just skip to step #5.

erocker, Mar 16, 2021
  4. Flickering has returned

Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Mar 16, 2021
Thema:

Flickering has returned

1. Flickering has returned - Similar Threads - Flickering has returned

2. An old problem with Microsoft Photos that has returned

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An old problem with Microsoft Photos that has returned: recently as in about a month ago a problem began to occur on my computer. I have been using Microsoft Photos for many years now like MANY years and recently it has begun doing something strange. When I view any newly downloaded images or photos OR make copies of existing...
  3. An old problem with Microsoft Photos that has returned

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    An old problem with Microsoft Photos that has returned: recently as in about a month ago a problem began to occur on my computer. I have been using Microsoft Photos for many years now like MANY years and recently it has begun doing something strange. When I view any newly downloaded images or photos OR make copies of existing...
  4. Return

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Return: I bought keyboard last year and have been using it for sometimes. I just realize that some of the keypad is wrong not match to the actual symbol for example in keypad 6, the top symbol should be ^ but instead its written ?Its been 6 months so I'm not sure if I can still...
  5. Return

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Return: Hi i need help returning my minecraft starter collection because i accidentally bought it and when i try to refund it the button does not pop up and does not let me refund the game is there anything that I can do to refund the game...
  6. has someone already returned to a previous version of windows??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    has someone already returned to a previous version of windows??: I´m having some problems with my audio since I updated to Windows 10 2004 , 5 or 6 days ago. I saw some videos and there they tell that you could lose some data or have to reinstall some programs. What kind of data have you lost? submitted by /u/miguelfcv [link]...
  7. Returns

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Returns: I purchased minecraft for windows 10 yesterday using my grandfathers microsoft account. I realized that I had gotten the wrong version I needed Java edition, sense then I purchased the Java edition, is there any way I can return the original version the one for windows 10?...
  8. Return

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Return: How do I return a game I accidentally bought? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/return/8475b070-ad91-4c0d-aed7-4bea24e38872
  9. A TCG Command has returned an error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A TCG Command has returned an error: Hi guys, I am receiving an error when playing games on one of my SSD's not my boot drive, find below; A TCG Command has returned an error. Desc: AuthenticateSession Param1: 0x1 Param2: 0x60000001C Param3: 0x900000006 Param4: 0x0 Status: 0x12 The SSD is a SanDisk...
  10. Return

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Return: Hi everyone. In November I bought a laptop Dell Inspiron 14 5000 2in1. It does not have amazing features but I did not expect it to break so quickly. I barely have any programs and one game and the laptop restarts so often just when I open a Youtube card for instance. It is...