Windows 10: Flickering lines at the bottom of screen

Discus and support Flickering lines at the bottom of screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I recently noticed that there is a line below my screen. Previously thought it was below the taskbar but when I moved the taskbar to the left or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Choaya, Jun 2, 2021.

1. Choaya Win User

Flickering lines at the bottom of screen

Hi, I recently noticed that there is a line below my screen. Previously thought it was below the taskbar but when I moved the taskbar to the left or right, the line stays at the bottom. The line seems to replicate what is on the screen. For example, if the background of the currently opened app is white, the line is white, and the length of the line varies based on the application size. when the application is minimized, the line becomes shorter. The line appears even when in full screen mode games or youtube videos. Another similar example is when the video shows a sky, the line becomes

:)

Choaya, Jun 2, 2021

2. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Jun 2, 2021
  3. Flickering line across my screen

My display has a flickering line about 1/4 inch wide and takes up about 3/4 of the length of my screen. I cannot get it to go away. Any suggestions?

GerriDanules, Jun 2, 2021
  4. Arjay Dom Win User

Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

Hi Adhio,

Screen flickering can be caused by hardware or application issue.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Is the issue only happening in Safe Mode?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this article:

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10
    to resolve screen flickering issues on Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Arjay Dom, Jun 2, 2021
Thema:

1. Flickering lines at the bottom of screen - Similar Threads - Flickering lines bottom

2. There's suddenly a flickering on the bottom of the screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There's suddenly a flickering on the bottom of the screen.: Yesterday, when I booted up my laptop, it's totally fine, then I left it on standby for 2 hours to do some errands, and when I return there's a noticeable flickering/glitching under the taskbar. Followed all the things I can find on the internet and the problem still...
  3. There's suddenly a flickering on the bottom of the screen.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    There's suddenly a flickering on the bottom of the screen.: Yesterday, when I booted up my laptop, it's totally fine, then I left it on standby for 2 hours to do some errands, and when I return there's a noticeable flickering/glitching under the taskbar. Followed all the things I can find on the internet and the problem still...
  4. There's suddenly a flickering on the bottom of the screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Flickering lines at the bottom of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flickering lines at the bottom of screen: Hi, I recently noticed that there is a line below my screen. Previously thought it was below the taskbar but when I moved the taskbar to the left or right, the line stays at the bottom. The line seems to replicate what is on the screen. For example, if the background of the...
  6. Flickering lines at the bottom of screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flickering lines at the bottom of screen: Hi, I recently noticed that there is a line below my screen. Previously thought it was below the taskbar but when I moved the taskbar to the left or right, the line stays at the bottom. The line seems to replicate what is on the screen. For example, if the background of the...
  7. Flickering lines at the bottom of screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. My screen flickers at the bottom

in Windows 10 Customization
    My screen flickers at the bottom: My screen flickers ever so often a tech person at Microsft on the phone said to get a monitor and i did that and it has helped so much but ever so oftend it flickers what can I do....
  9. Bottom of screen flickering

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bottom of screen flickering: Hello! Just this morning, when I went to turn on my laptop for the day, I noticed two horizontal lines on my laptop screen flickering. I searched online how to fix this, and after fiddling with some stuff(updating drivers, loading safe mode and uninstalling display adapters...
  10. White and green line flickering at the bottom of the display

in Windows 10 Customization
    White and green line flickering at the bottom of the display: How to turn off the line flickering in display , A single white and green line blinking at bottom part of the display and i think that was GPU processing line indicator ,but how to turn-off that, Can any one help me for that????!!!!......

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Laptop screen flickering lines at the bottom

2. flashing white lines bottom border monitor

3. win11 line flashing green line