Windows 10: Flickering lines on opened windows.

Discus and support Flickering lines on opened windows. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, on my Laptop I have an issue where flickering lights will appear randomly on opened windows. This does NOT happen on task manager. Im told deleting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LucasFr6, Feb 17, 2020.

1. LucasFr6 Win User

Flickering lines on opened windows.

Hi, on my Laptop I have an issue where flickering lights will appear randomly on opened windows. This does NOT happen on task manager. Im told deleting a specific app will fix this issue, but I have deleted over half of my apps and it still is not fixed. What should I do? If more information is required, please let me know.

:)

LucasFr6, Feb 17, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Flickering lines on opened windows. :)

3. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Feb 17, 2020
  4. Arjay Dom Win User

Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

Hi Adhio,

Screen flickering can be caused by hardware or application issue.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Is the issue only happening in Safe Mode?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this article:

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10
    to resolve screen flickering issues on Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Arjay Dom, Feb 17, 2020
Thema:

1. Flickering lines on opened windows. - Similar Threads - Flickering lines opened

2. Flickering lines at the bottom of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flickering lines at the bottom of screen: Hi, I recently noticed that there is a line below my screen. Previously thought it was below the taskbar but when I moved the taskbar to the left or right, the line stays at the bottom. The line seems to replicate what is on the screen. For example, if the background of the...
  3. Flickering lines at the bottom of screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flickering lines at the bottom of screen: Hi, I recently noticed that there is a line below my screen. Previously thought it was below the taskbar but when I moved the taskbar to the left or right, the line stays at the bottom. The line seems to replicate what is on the screen. For example, if the background of the...
  4. Flickering lines at the bottom of screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Flickering Line on taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flickering Line on taskbar: Hello, this happened to me since a week ago. I have this glitching line that swallows my taskbar. When I took a screenshot, it doesn't show on the picture. This happens everyday like a routine, when I start my laptop in the morning, the line appears and then disappears after...
  6. Flickering Line on taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flickering Line on taskbar: Hello, this happened to me since a week ago. I have this glitching line that swallows my taskbar. When I took a screenshot, it doesn't show on the picture. This happens everyday like a routine, when I start my laptop in the morning, the line appears and then disappears after...
  7. Flickering lines at the bottom of screen

8. flickering lines on camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    flickering lines on camera: Hi, I have an issue with the integrated camera. I was writing an online exam and when the proctor asked me to turn on my camera, I did and I found out that my camera is not working properly. I will attach a picture of it can you tell me if the problem is with the hardware or...
  9. Multiple Lines flickering in Lenovo C440

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple Lines flickering in Lenovo C440: Hello I am Having an Lenovo C40 All in one Pc...I have a problem of multiple lines flickering...but when I take screenshot these lines do not appear. I have tried reinstalling, updating and rolling back drivers. I have even tried resetting this Pc.. Moreover, I have even...
  10. green line screen flickering

green line screen flickering: 10 mins ago i was playing a game out of nowhere a line appeared int he upper side side of the screen it comes and goes in every 5 seconds it flickered my screen after restarting and shutting down twice flickering has stopped line still comes and goes what do i do?...