Windows 10: Flickering Mouse and grey Box

Discus and support Flickering Mouse and grey Box in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Intermittently I get a grey box on the bottom RH side of the screen, which then goes off after a while. Whilst it is on the mouse flickers and behaves... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mark RS50, Mar 9, 2021.

1. Mark RS50 Win User

Flickering Mouse and grey Box

Intermittently I get a grey box on the bottom RH side of the screen, which then goes off after a while. Whilst it is on the mouse flickers and behaves erratically.

I am unable to find the cause.

Flickering Mouse and grey Box 450f9c74-c47b-41b0-87ed-5850aceadfb3?upload=true.jpg

:)

Mark RS50, Mar 9, 2021

2. Flickering Mouse pointer in Asus X550LA

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in our Windows 10 Creators Update.

To address the flickering, we suggest that you rollback the driver of your mouse, you may follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R on the desktop screen.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit enter.
    • Expand the category you want and right click on the driver and select properties.
    • Navigate to driver tab and click on RollBack driver.

Hope this information was helpful.

Melliza Son, Mar 9, 2021
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Mar 9, 2021
  4. Flickering Mouse and grey Box

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Mar 9, 2021
Thema:

Flickering Mouse and grey Box

1. Flickering Mouse and grey Box - Similar Threads - Flickering Mouse grey

2. Grey box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Grey box: A grey box appeared in the top right corner of Windows 11. How can I remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/grey-box/25f63e37-dc43-4083-b838-bf2450fcaf0f
  3. Grey box

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Grey box: A grey box appeared in the top right corner of Windows 11. How can I remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/grey-box/25f63e37-dc43-4083-b838-bf2450fcaf0f
  4. Flickering grey or black box in search bars, word and text - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flickering grey or black box in search bars, word and text - Windows 11: Hello,i have a laptop where there is a small grey or black box wherever i type in Windows 11. The grey or black box takes in the space of 2 letters and is always behind the text if u are typing.I updated the graphic driver, reinstalled the graphic driver and basic restarting...
  5. Flickering grey or black box in search bars, word and text - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flickering grey or black box in search bars, word and text - Windows 11: Hello,i have a laptop where there is a small grey or black box wherever i type in Windows 11. The grey or black box takes in the space of 2 letters and is always behind the text if u are typing.I updated the graphic driver, reinstalled the graphic driver and basic restarting...
  6. Grey screen flickering kind of.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Grey screen flickering kind of.: I have a alienware m15 with an intel graphics card and amd radeon rx 5500M series. I have had this computer for like 4 months and I have chrome in dark mode and when I put my courser on a new tab shortcut or really any website the grey turns darker and back fast like...
  7. Grey box on images

in Windows 10 Support
    Grey box on images: Hi can someone help me with microsoft photos please i have addded a folder to my collection but on some folders i just shows a grey box i am attaching a pic to show what i mean can anyone help me my windows version number is 2004 i had it working a few days ago where i would...
  8. Mouse flickering

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse flickering: Whenever I have something on full screen the mouse starts to flicker, but it also affects the way the mouse moves. It is like the mouse keeps disconnecting and connecting again. To fix I only have to put on borderless, but I want to play fullscreen. Can someone please help...
  9. Mouse is flickering

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mouse is flickering: Hello, I have recently downloaded ActivePresenter and as soon as I started recording my mouse began to flicke.r I deleted the app and searched its name in file explorer. Nothing came up but my mouse is still flickering. Does anyone know how to stop this?...
  10. Flickering Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Flickering Mouse: Hi, I know this problem has been mentioned before, but I did not find anything to resolve mine. My Dell PC has been working fine under Windows 10 up until a few days back. The mouse pointer started flickering and the blue ring turns continuously. I tried update/delete...