Windows 10: Flickering Mouse

Discus and support Flickering Mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, My name is Kaitlyn. I have a sliver windows 10, (I believe it is 10) and not always, but no-a-than it will always do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KaitlynLehigh, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Flickering Mouse

Hello,

My name is Kaitlyn. I have a sliver windows 10, (I believe it is 10) and not always, but no-a-than it will always do this bizzare thing where not on command it goes scrolling over Out of control to my left hand side of the screen. Never the right hand, just left. I gets annoying when I am playing games. I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but I very often Play Roblox. Although, I have played it for about now, 2 years. I have started having problems about 1-2 months ago. I know it isn't that long ago but it is really starting to bug me. If I am spelling something, and I want to hit the "autocorrect button" It almost seems like me and my mouse are having a battle. I am really hoping that it does not have something to do with this computer, I have had it for years now. It happens on my touchpad, and the two other mouses I use are a Logitech wireless mouse and a Dell mouse that has a wire. Thank you in advance to anyone who gives me suggestions.

:)

KaitlynLehigh, Jan 19, 2019

2. Flickering Mouse pointer in Asus X550LA

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in our Windows 10 Creators Update.

To address the flickering, we suggest that you rollback the driver of your mouse, you may follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R on the desktop screen.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit enter.
    • Expand the category you want and right click on the driver and select properties.
    • Navigate to driver tab and click on RollBack driver.

Hope this information was helpful.

Melliza Son, Jan 19, 2019
  3. NVFOX Win User
    Flickering mouse pointer.

I have a brand new ASUS Vivo PC, with I7, 128GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Intel Graphics. Installation of Windows 10- was no plem, and so was the installation of other programs/apps. The PC came with a USB mouse (generic but with ASUS branding).

I noticed that the mouse pointer was flickering so every 4 seconds, showing the "background busy" cursor for less than a second. all other cursors within a group would not do this. To narrow where this flickering is coming from, I connected the mouse to
    another PC: no flickering at all. Conclusion: it cannot be the hardware of the mouse. The next step was to select another pointer from the windows\cursor folder. Still the flickering was going on. That confirmed my conclusion. I tried other pointers, which
    I downloaded, still flickering.

I also connected a Logitech wireless mouse, a MS wireless mouse, with the same result: still flickering. Again this proves, it is not the mouse hardware. I use now my Logitech wireless mouse.

Here is another observation: At a startup/restart, the pointer (any size) would be quit for at least 4 minutes and then start flickering. During this time, no program/app was started. It just starts this flickering. From this I concluded that it appears
    not to be a hardware problem but a software problem. Where exactly, is here the big question. It probably would not help to start in safe mode, because it will not solve the issue even when the flickering does not occur. Under a start/restart (cold/warm start)
    the flickering would reoccur.

I researched the net, but could only very specific circumstances under which the flickering would occur. There was no solution for this case. Even ASUS Support, with whom I am in contact, do not have an answer so far.

There is one thing that bothers me: the basic drivers from Microsoft are from 2006: mouclass.sys, and mouhid.sys. Is this normal?

I appreciate any help to overcome this very annoying behavior.

NVFOX, Jan 19, 2019
  4. Flickering Mouse

Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Jan 19, 2019
Thema:

Flickering Mouse

1. Flickering Mouse - Similar Threads - Flickering Mouse

2. Screen Flickering when Using Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Flickering when Using Mouse: Hello,My HP computer has been flickering when I use my mouse - both the hand mouse and the touch mouse. If I use the touch screen it is fine. I have taken it into a small town shop, first time they couldn't replicate the issue ??? and the second time they said it was outdated...
  3. Screen Flickering when Using Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Flickering when Using Mouse: Hello,My HP computer has been flickering when I use my mouse - both the hand mouse and the touch mouse. If I use the touch screen it is fine. I have taken it into a small town shop, first time they couldn't replicate the issue ??? and the second time they said it was outdated...
  4. Screen Flickering when Using Mouse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Weird app similar to cmd popped up and keyboard and mouse lights kept flickering and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird app similar to cmd popped up and keyboard and mouse lights kept flickering and...: I installed parsec and when i opened it that window similar to cmd i dont know if it was actually cmd bc i didnt really look at it much appeared and my mouse and keyboard kept turning on and off for a couple of seconds....
  6. Weird app similar to cmd popped up and keyboard and mouse lights kept flickering and...

Weird app similar to cmd popped up and keyboard and mouse lights kept flickering and...: I installed parsec and when i opened it that window similar to cmd i dont know if it was actually cmd bc i didnt really look at it much appeared and my mouse and keyboard kept turning on and off for a couple of seconds....
  7. Weird app similar to cmd popped up and keyboard and mouse lights kept flickering and...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. How do I stop my screen from flickering when I touch my touchpad/mouse?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop my screen from flickering when I touch my touchpad/mouse?: Every time I start my laptop up and start using my mouse, it always starts flickering. It goes black and won’t stop me unless I touch my screen. it’s touchscreen To fix this problem, I have to restart my computer every time I turn it on and it’s really annoying. Is there any...
  9. How do I stop my screen from flickering when I touch my touchpad/mouse?

How do I stop my screen from flickering when I touch my touchpad/mouse?: Every time I start my laptop up and start using my mouse, it always starts flickering. It goes black and won’t stop me unless I touch my screen. it’s touchscreen To fix this problem, I have to restart my computer every time I turn it on and it’s really annoying. Is there any...
  10. Mouse / Cursor flickering constantly with the blue loading circle - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse / Cursor flickering constantly with the blue loading circle - Windows 10: Hi. Today I have noticed that my cursor is constantly flickering and loading even when no active programs are open. I have tried multiple methods to fix this issue but none have worked so far.I have tried:1. Normally restarting and shutting down my computer.2. Using Microsoft...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. flickering of the mouse

2. mouse flickering windows 10

3. mouse flickering

4. flickering mouse arrow,
  5. Dell mouse flickering windows 10,
  6. flickering mouse,
  7. mouse flickering issue,
  8. why is my mouse pointer flickering,
  9. please how do i fix a flickering mouse,
  10. MOUse flicker,
  11. why is my mouse flickering,