Windows 10: Flickering of menus, even after restart.

Discus and support Flickering of menus, even after restart. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey, After a refresh, i noticed that that my menus, i.e. the power menus, the edge theme drop down menus, and all system dropdown menuse flicker... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Shield Anvil, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Flickering of menus, even after restart.

Hey,

After a refresh, i noticed that that my menus, i.e. the power menus, the edge theme drop down menus, and all system dropdown menuse flicker really badly, found a video where restarting the computer helped, but it happens again, not sure what to do.

Did a sfc/ scannow didn't show any problems.

Tried contacting Microsoft support..... But it is tooo convaluted so i couldn't find the correct link.

I have a Nvidia 1070.

A 2560x 1440p monitor running at 100hz and 16gb of ram

Any insight and help would be awesome, will try and upload some videos of it

Thanks in advance.

Flickering of menus, even after restart. [​IMG]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fDuoUWYgFeJ5bMCR6hdNUtT47lXLykKyrw/view?usp=drivesdk

:)

Shield Anvil, Sep 16, 2018
  2. SUI
    Sui Win User

Screen starts to flicker after logging in for a while

Hello

This is an entirely new issue. My screen starts to flicker after logging in/turning on computer for a while, and/or if I launch an app that uses my Nvidia card (my laptop has Optimus), I'm not exactly sure which of these two causes it. For the first while after a restart, the screen appears fine. The flickering appears on desktop background + internet browser as well, so I'm pretty sure it's not a program compatibility issue. The flickering is not severe (the type that looks like horizontal bars sliding up) but it's an annoyance.

Tried:

• Disabling Windows error reporting + problem reporting service in msconfig
    • Restart computer
    • Resetting Nvidia global settings to default in Nvidia control panel
    • Checking for display drive updates in device manager (all up to date)
    • Checking monitor refresh rate (60Hz, can't be changed)

Laptop I'm using:

• i7-4700MQ 2.4GHz
    • 1900x1080
    • Intel HD 4600 + Nvidia GT750M

Thanks for suggestions.

3. JRMillion Win User
    ATI X1950 PRO random flickers

I found the force menu...
    what would you suggest change? the refresh rate?
    Since these flickers really are occasional, I am not sure thats the issue.

JRMillion, Sep 16, 2018
  4. Flickering of menus, even after restart.

Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

Flickering of menus, even after restart.

1. Flickering of menus, even after restart. - Similar Threads - Flickering menus restart

2. DPC_Watchdog_Violation that stayed even after a windows restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DPC_Watchdog_Violation that stayed even after a windows restart: Recently i installed my 4070 and quite a bit later, my pc started having DPC_Watchdog_Violations at random that all have the same error codes but happen inconsistently. I just need help understanding the cause of these violations...
  3. DPC_Watchdog_Violation that stayed even after a windows restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_Watchdog_Violation that stayed even after a windows restart: Recently i installed my 4070 and quite a bit later, my pc started having DPC_Watchdog_Violations at random that all have the same error codes but happen inconsistently. I just need help understanding the cause of these violations...
  4. DPC_Watchdog_Violation that stayed even after a windows restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Even after a restart this has been happening

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Even after a restart this has been happening: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DuhVirus [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mq5yzx/even_after_a_restart_this_has_been_happening/
  6. Taskbar flickering Windows 10 even after fresh install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar flickering Windows 10 even after fresh install: Hi everyone I've had this problem now for a year on my laptop (HP laptop) where the taskbar flickers after like 8 plus hours working on my laptop and also the search result don't appear any more like just a blank gray window a did a fresh install of windows and updated all...
  7. Camera not working even after restarting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera not working even after restarting: Recently my laptop camera is not working well, the camera keeps displaying this message: 0xA00F4271<MediaCaptureFailedEvent>0x8007001F I tried restarting, updating the webcam, but it still does not work. What exactly happened? It actually happened before but a simple...
  8. Windows 10's menus will flicker and slowly become unresponsive after exiting fullscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10's menus will flicker and slowly become unresponsive after exiting fullscreen: Hello, I've decided to post here just in case until tomorrow to see if this is resolved anytime soon but I thought I would ask here. If I play a game, such as HITMAN 2, it launches in fullscreen on my television, so it changes modes to what needs to to be done to suit the...
  9. Mouse flickering even after system reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse flickering even after system reset: I tried updating, disabling and reinstalljng all drivers I even reset my system but the mouse flickering doesnt stop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-flickering-even-after-system-reset/ca9ca4e3-3cb8-44fc-8370-8cce013f2862
  10. Drop-down menus in display settings flickering

in Windows 10 Customization
    Drop-down menus in display settings flickering: The drop-down menus in the display settings are flickering, making it difficult to adjust resolutions or adjust external monitors sometimes. This is happening on 3 different Lenovo ThinkPad P52 laptops running Windows 10 Enterprise Ver. 1903. I have run all Windows and Lenovo...