Windows 10: Flickering screen And the Driver and Windows Update doesn't help!

Discus and support Flickering screen And the Driver and Windows Update doesn't help! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hi, My screen keeps flickering and stop after some point and then start and stop and repeat this action. what can I do to fix this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Dry_University, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Flickering screen And the Driver and Windows Update doesn't help!

Flickering screen And the Driver and Windows Update doesn't help! EbU59rkzFg78QdfUX6-DDN8LHQFEvY7XOBzQOmO16Is.jpg

Hi,

My screen keeps flickering and stop after some point and then start and stop and repeat this action.

what can I do to fix this problem.

I have a ASUS gaming laptop with 4k screen and when change screen resolution from 3840x2160 to 1920x1080 lower the flickering that happen.

and also when connecting to a second monitor via HDMI the second monitor doesn't flicker at all just the first monitor flickers.

everything is ok but some time it flickers. even with reinstalling everything again.

Any help? or clue you might see would be highly appreciated.

Also refresh rate does seem buggy. as I must be 60Hz but it shows 59Hz.(What to do?) see picture below:

https://preview.redd.it/odaw07lg0u4...bp&s=6aa91f678ca3376990f45fab3c2646c2903cf87d

submitted by /u/Dry_University
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Dry_University, Jun 14, 2020

2. Screen flickering in safe mode help!

Hi Yasmeentq,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your query. I suggest you to follow the steps to get out of safe mode.

• Press Windows key + R

• Type msconfig

• In msconfig > Boot tab >
      Boot Options > uncheck Safe Boot > APPLY / OK.

Screen flickering in Windows 10 is usually caused by incompatible apps or display drivers. I suggest you to refer to the article below and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/troubleshoot-screen-flickering

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Jun 14, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Flickering screen And the Driver and Windows Update doesn't help! [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 14, 2020
  4. Flickering screen And the Driver and Windows Update doesn't help!

Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

Flickering screen And the Driver and Windows Update doesn't help!

1. Flickering screen And the Driver and Windows Update doesn't help! - Similar Threads - Flickering screen Driver

2. Seeking help with flickering screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Seeking help with flickering screen: Good Morning allI don't know what kind of issue this is at present but I've selected hardware as I've eliminated the other pieces of equipment involved TV and HDMI cableI'm really hoping you can help, I booted up my PC today and out of the blue by screen a brand new TV with...
  3. Seeking help with flickering screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Seeking help with flickering screen: Good Morning allI don't know what kind of issue this is at present but I've selected hardware as I've eliminated the other pieces of equipment involved TV and HDMI cableI'm really hoping you can help, I booted up my PC today and out of the blue by screen a brand new TV with...
  4. Help with screen flickering and turning off.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help with screen flickering and turning off.: Netflix makes my screen flicker static, and some games make my screen turn off for 2-6 seconds intermittently. I've been looking for a fix everywhere, but I cant find any....
  5. Screen Flickering and Display Drivers Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Flickering and Display Drivers Help: I have a Surface pro 4 and the screen is flickering. I tried to do what Windows said and it is still flickering. Any suggetions on what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-flickering-and-display-drivers-help/684f3438-e558-446e-af97-0fce435c94f3
  6. Screen Flickering and Display Drivers Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Flickering and Display Drivers Help: I have a Surface pro 4 and the screen is flickering. I tried to do what Windows said and it is still flickering. Any suggetions on what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-flickering-and-display-drivers-help/684f3438-e558-446e-af97-0fce435c94f3
  7. Display Driver update doesn't fix screen flickering issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display Driver update doesn't fix screen flickering issue: Hi,I've had a screen flickering issue on my laptop for a few months now and I'm unable to find a solution. I've followed all the suggestions online including updating my display driver and uninstalling incompatible apps, as well as system restore and a reinstall of Windows...
  8. Bluetooth Drivers Make Screen Flicker?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Drivers Make Screen Flicker?: Ever since I bought a BT 5.0 dongle for my PC and installed the drivers, my (XB271HU bmiprz) monitor screen flickers every 15 seconds or so, sometimes sooner. I'm on the latest windows 10 build, and have the latest Nvidia drivers. I'm baffled as to why this would happen, but...
  9. Help my screen is flickering

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help my screen is flickering: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ilyosjon [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/imh6y3/help_my_screen_is_flickering/
  10. Flickering screen And the Driver and Windows Update doesn't help!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Flickering screen And the Driver and Windows Update doesn't help!: Hi, My screen keeps flickering and stop after some point and then start and stop and repeat this action. what can I do to fix this problem. I have a ASUS gaming laptop with 4k screen and when change screen resolution from 3840x2160 to 1920x1080 lower the flickering that...