Windows 10: Flickering screen

Discus and support Flickering screen in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Please can you assist. When I log onto the internet I get this flickering screen. I have run my virus checks but it comes back all clear. I'm nervous... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KarenUnsted, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Flickering screen

Please can you assist. When I log onto the internet I get this flickering screen. I have run my virus checks but it comes back all clear. I'm nervous to access my online banking and other important documents.

:)

KarenUnsted, Apr 7, 2020

2. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Apr 7, 2020
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

Hi Adhio,

Screen flickering can be caused by hardware or application issue.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Is the issue only happening in Safe Mode?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this article:

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10
    to resolve screen flickering issues on Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Arjay Dom, Apr 7, 2020
  4. Flickering screen

Screen flickering in safe mode help!

Hi Yasmeentq,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your query. I suggest you to follow the steps to get out of safe mode.

• Press Windows key + R

• Type msconfig

• In msconfig > Boot tab >
      Boot Options > uncheck Safe Boot > APPLY / OK.

Screen flickering in Windows 10 is usually caused by incompatible apps or display drivers. I suggest you to refer to the article below and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/troubleshoot-screen-flickering

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

Flickering screen

1. Flickering screen - Similar Threads - Flickering screen

2. Windows 10 screens flicker while idle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 screens flicker while idle: Running Windows 10 with a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 745 card.All drivers are updated and this happens while idling.Whenever working on something, or in a game, this is not an issue.Therefore, it seems to me that this issue, which I see all over the place with the same invalid...
  3. Windows 10 screens flicker while idle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 screens flicker while idle: Running Windows 10 with a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 745 card.All drivers are updated and this happens while idling.Whenever working on something, or in a game, this is not an issue.Therefore, it seems to me that this issue, which I see all over the place with the same invalid...
  4. Windows 10 screens flicker while idle

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Screen Flickering when CPU gets too high and games lag randomly not always at low cpu usage.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen Flickering when CPU gets too high and games lag randomly not always at low cpu usage.: It was fine until around December, I've had my PC for 2 years now without the issue. Games that I've usually played without lag started lagging or a SLIGHT framedrop only sometimes, not everytime. Then at high-ish CPU usage like around 50% it starts to flicker a bit, and as...
  6. Screen Flickering when CPU gets too high and games lag randomly not always at low cpu usage.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Flickering when CPU gets too high and games lag randomly not always at low cpu usage.: It was fine until around December, I've had my PC for 2 years now without the issue. Games that I've usually played without lag started lagging or a SLIGHT framedrop only sometimes, not everytime. Then at high-ish CPU usage like around 50% it starts to flicker a bit, and as...
  7. Screen Flickering when CPU gets too high and games lag randomly not always at low cpu usage.

8. Screen flickering after windows 11 update and automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen flickering after windows 11 update and automatic repair loop: 2 days before I had a cumulative windows 11 update, after updates my LENOVO-NOTEBOOK-COREI5-1135G7 8GB started with a flickering screen. Since the flickering screen started after the windows update, I did system restore to go into the place where screen is acting normal....
  9. Screen flickering after windows 11 update and automatic repair loop

Screen flickering after windows 11 update and automatic repair loop: 2 days before I had a cumulative windows 11 update, after updates my LENOVO-NOTEBOOK-COREI5-1135G7 8GB started with a flickering screen. Since the flickering screen started after the windows update, I did system restore to go into the place where screen is acting normal....
  10. Roblox screen flickering with custom cursor

Roblox screen flickering with custom cursor: I've had an issue for a long time in roblox that anytime a roblox game uses a cursor that isn't the default cursor my screen will flicker black. I use the webversion and have tried both windowed and full screen, I have already changed surtain settings like display settings,...