Windows 10: Flickering white dots on screen after update windows 10

Discus and support Flickering white dots on screen after update windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm using Lenovo Laptop and Windows 10 OS. After my computer update windows, maybe Feb 14th, my screen have alot white dots and always flickering on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HoangDT91, Feb 27, 2019.

1. HoangDT91 Win User

Flickering white dots on screen after update windows 10

I'm using Lenovo Laptop and Windows 10 OS.

After my computer update windows, maybe Feb 14th, my screen have alot white dots and always flickering on my screen.

White dots gone when i disable Intel Graphic HD. But i can't connect via HDMI or other Monitor.

I've tried to unistall Driver Intel Graphic, and reinstall, but it didn't work.

I can't restore my windows, because i didn't backup restore point for my windows.

How can i fix this issue ?

:)

HoangDT91, Feb 27, 2019

2. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Feb 27, 2019
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

Hi Adhio,

Screen flickering can be caused by hardware or application issue.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Is the issue only happening in Safe Mode?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this article:

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10
    to resolve screen flickering issues on Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Arjay Dom, Feb 27, 2019
  4. DZZRtt Win User

Flashing white dots in Crysis DX10 (RADEON 7850)

Your card is fine. Nothing wrong with it. It is clearly the game issue.
    Here my personal list

8800 gtx - white dots
    Sapphire 6950 white dots
    Gigabyte 7850 - white dots
    MSI 7870 -white dots
    MSI 7970 lightning - white dots
    MSI R9 290X Gaming - white dots

DZZRtt, Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Flickering white dots on screen after update windows 10 - Similar Threads - Flickering white dots

2. White flickering screen after login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White flickering screen after login: For a few days, I have been having issues with my pc HP Pavilion 570-p054 logging in both regular and safe mode. After logging in, the desktop screen is white with occasional flickers of black. I can't open settings or the start menu without the taskbar flashing. I have tried...
  3. White flickering screen after login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White flickering screen after login: For a few days, I have been having issues with my pc HP Pavilion 570-p054 logging in both regular and safe mode. After logging in, the desktop screen is white with occasional flickers of black. I can't open settings or the start menu without the taskbar flashing. I have tried...
  4. White flickering screen after login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. White dot on Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    White dot on Screen: I do not know when it started but it was just today i noticed. There is this white dot on my screen that doesn't leave even when i reboot my laptop. It stays in one position and doesn't flash on and off again. It doesn't really bother me per se but I would like to know if...
  6. Flickering white dots more in the comments

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Flickering white dots more in the comments: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/justsomespecial [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kln4rt/flickering_white_dots_more_in_the_comments/
  7. White dot on Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    White dot on Screen: To, Microsoft Community Hi, this is Gavin. Using Microsoft Windows 10 OS Version 20H2 OS Build 19042.662. I am getting White Dot on My Screen. What can be the rason for White Dot on Screen. Is it Software or Hardware Issue. Please check & help me to resolve the...
  8. White Dots on top of screen

White Dots on top of screen: I have a brand new ASUS Zenbook. After the most recent windows update there are white dots on the top of my display when I have a window, like my web browser, open. The dots are get better or worse depending on where the window is dragged worse toward the corner. I do not...
  9. Windows 10 black screen, white dots

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 black screen, white dots: I have a Windows 10 pc, I recently had some sort of hard drive issue which my computer told me to restart to solve the issue. I did and it did the C drive fix prompt, but once it finished it went right to the entire black screen with the spinning white dots. I tried...
  10. Flickering white dots on screen after update windows 10

Flickering white dots on screen after update windows 10: I'm using Lenovo Laptop and Windows 10 OS. After my computer update windows, maybe Feb 14th, my screen have alot white dots and always flickering on my screen. White dots gone when i disable Intel Graphic HD. But i can't connect via HDMI or other Monitor. I've tried to...