Windows 10: flickering win 10 screen

Discus and support flickering win 10 screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hanging or crashing apps flickering screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mrs.Harris, Apr 5, 2021.

1. flickering win 10 screen

Hanging or crashing apps flickering screen

:)

Mrs.Harris, Apr 5, 2021

2. flickers with win 10

Hi James,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with flickering screen on Windows 10, we will help you with this issue.

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ incompatible/ outdated display drivers after the latest update, try the below and check if it helps.

• Do let us know when exactly you get the flickering screen on your device?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message on flickering screen?

I suggest you to refer to the Microsoft article:
    Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10
    for flickering screen, try the troubleshooting steps mentioned and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue to assist you better.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 5, 2021
  3. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Apr 5, 2021
  4. Arjay Dom Win User

flickering win 10 screen

Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

Hi Adhio,

Screen flickering can be caused by hardware or application issue.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Is the issue only happening in Safe Mode?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this article:

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10
    to resolve screen flickering issues on Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Arjay Dom, Apr 5, 2021
Thema:

flickering win 10 screen

1. flickering win 10 screen - Similar Threads - flickering screen

2. My laptop's Bios Screen keeps flickering from "This battery is preforming normally" to...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop's Bios Screen keeps flickering from "This battery is preforming normally" to...: My computer has been dealing with a battery issue for about a year now. About 4 years ago it fell on its side a few feet, chipping the charger hole a bit. For a while, i was able to charge but only in certain positions, but after not using it for a while, It ended up not...
  3. Windows 10 HP Laptop screen flickering before login

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 HP Laptop screen flickering before login: I have my aunt's work laptop that has this problem. It's a HP 240 G7 i5 that's a couple months old and now she can't log in because of this screen flickering that prevents you from doing anything but manually putting it off. I've looked up all possible solutions from...
  4. Screen Flickering while using Explorer

Screen Flickering while using Explorer: Hi, I am using thinkpad w520 with windows 10 updated to latets version. I never had any problems but once I connected my laptop to external monitor via displayport to Hdmi Connection and thne I disconnected and then back to normally using my laptop. Since then I noticed my...
  5. Windows screen flickers for a specific user but not for other

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows screen flickers for a specific user but not for other: Hi, I have a notebook with Windows 10 preinstalled. I have two users in it. Today the screen started flickering for one of the users and I cannot do anything as the focus keeps reseting. I did manage to open task manager and it does not flicker with the rest of the screen....
  6. Constant game crashes and screen flickering relation to display driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Constant game crashes and screen flickering relation to display driver: I've been having an issue the past couple of week where I get errors relating to graphics card/drivers that have made playing impossible. These crashes occur between 5 minutes to few hours of gameplay. Have had screen flickers with event viewer error on desktop while only...
  7. Screen Flickering

Screen Flickering: My screen keeps flickering and sometimes I'm unable to see my screen. I've tried whatever the Help thing has and other things but it's still not fixed. Anyone know how to fix it? I assume it's with my drivers or something. Drivers or files....
  8. why is my cursor at the top center of my screen in a box and flickering?

why is my cursor at the top center of my screen in a box and flickering?: Why is my cursor acting erratically? When my wireless mouse is plugged in to any usb port, I end up with two cursors. One is at the top of the screen in a box and the other flickers or won't even move. Then I can't even restart computer with touch pad. This is an HP laptop...
  9. My laptop Screen flickering after 20H2 update. OS Build : 19042.870

My laptop Screen flickering after 20H2 update. OS Build : 19042.870: Dear Microsoft Team. I need help. My laptop screen flickering after 20H2 update. OS Build : 19042.870 I went Safe Mode and reinstall display adapter intel UHD graphics 630. It doesn't solve the problem. I changed my laptop display refresh rate from 144 hz to 60 hz. The...
  10. Win10 21H1 is causing screen flickering

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win10 21H1 is causing screen flickering: So after talking to a friend, I've come to find out that the screen flickering I've been suffering from has been caused by the recent Win10 update called 21H1. At first I thought it was a hardware issue but after talking to my friend who is on entirely different hardware...