Windows 10: Flickr App

Discus and support Flickr App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can anyone recommend a good Flickr app? I plan on migrating all my local photos to Flickr, as well as use the Flickr iOS apps to sync up photos from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by thunderclap, Jun 8, 2015.

1. Flickr App

Can anyone recommend a good Flickr app? I plan on migrating all my local photos to Flickr, as well as use the Flickr iOS apps to sync up photos from our phone, to a centralized location. But I'm not a fan of photo editing and whatnot through a browser as it's limiting and sluggish.

Is there either a good Windows Store app that can link to a Flickr account a edit on the fly, or a standalone app such as Windows Photo Gallery? (I know you can upload to Flickr from Photo Gallery, but I don't think it's "linked" in the sense you modify a picture that it modifies the one on Flickr too.)

:)

thunderclap, Jun 8, 2015
  2. psychomania---01, Jun 8, 2015
  3. nerazz Win User
    not working on nokia 808 native flickr app

hello,

few days ago i was tried to uploud photo in flickr used native flickr app from gallery. Photo uplouding was not sussesful and now i try again, but problem is some. I was investigation that and found same interesting info about that, in flickr forum found, what
    they change samo apt permission, and developer must update apps, what it working corect. I want ask, thats app will be updateing in future (i mean flickr in gallery)?

nerazz, Jun 8, 2015
Thema:

Flickr App

1. Flickr App - Similar Threads - Flickr App

2. my lenova windows 11 screen is flickring. how to solve this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my lenova windows 11 screen is flickring. how to solve this?: my lenova windows 11 screen is flickring. how to solve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-lenova-windows-11-screen-is-flickring-how-to/6be0393d-2369-41fe-a39f-c4248f401e8e
  3. my lenova windows 11 screen is flickring. how to solve this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my lenova windows 11 screen is flickring. how to solve this?: my lenova windows 11 screen is flickring. how to solve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-lenova-windows-11-screen-is-flickring-how-to/6be0393d-2369-41fe-a39f-c4248f401e8e
  4. My laptop screen flickring after login on win 11 and when open task manager the windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop screen flickring after login on win 11 and when open task manager the windows...: I tried media instalation win 11 and it did not solve it and I uninstalled the latest quality update and didn't work either and tried to many thing and it keeps flickering once I log in...
  5. My laptop screen flickring after login on win 11 and when open task manager the windows...

My laptop screen flickring after login on win 11 and when open task manager the windows...: I tried media instalation win 11 and it did not solve it and I uninstalled the latest quality update and didn't work either and tried to many thing and it keeps flickering once I log in...
  6. mouse cursor self-clicking and flickring

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse cursor self-clicking and flickring: my mouse cursor is behaving like mad, its continuously self clicking like option of left click appear without me clicking it and it selects on of the option from the list especially while browsing it automatically left click and selects inspects elements and developers tools...
  7. mouse cursor self-clicking and flickring

mouse cursor self-clicking and flickring: my mouse cursor is behaving like mad, its continuously self clicking like option of left click appear without me clicking it and it selects on of the option from the list especially while browsing it automatically left click and selects inspects elements and developers tools...
  8. Screen flickring and flashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen flickring and flashing: Hi, this happend to me 3 times and how do I solve it I rest the PC from scratch and I lose All my files and games so here is the problem, when I restart my pc normally and sign in into my account my screen start to flicker and flash and I only can see the menu bar but I can't...
  9. Windows 10, Volume button Flickr, frequently the volume button is flickr on screen, any...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10, Volume button Flickr, frequently the volume button is flickr on screen, any...: The volume control popup flickers in and out and is self adjusting itself with a clicking sound. There is no way to control or mute using the slider on the keyboard. The pop up is RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SCREEN! This makes it almost impossible to work on ANYTHING!. How to...
  10. I used to be able to upload photos to Flickr directly from my photos app; However after...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I used to be able to upload photos to Flickr directly from my photos app; However after...: I used to be able to upload a photo to Flickr directly from my photos app. However, after upgrading Microsoft Edge, I can no longer access my photo app to upload a new photo....