Windows 10: 'Flicks' tab has missing from Pen & Touch Option

Discus and support 'Flicks' tab has missing from Pen & Touch Option in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am missing the Flicks Tab on a Windows 10 PC. The only tab options I have are Pen and Touch. I need to disable the flicks setting as they are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Alabuster, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Alabuster Win User

'Flicks' tab has missing from Pen & Touch Option

I am missing the Flicks Tab on a Windows 10 PC.

The only tab options I have are Pen and Touch. I need to disable the flicks setting as they are making my online work very very difficult.

I have searched and searched and not found any solution.

I hope the updates in the future will return it back, I work very hard if I can't disable flicks.

:)

Alabuster, Nov 21, 2020
  2. amowder Win User

Missing Flicks Tab

Again, I'm missing the Flicks TAB.

When I click on Pen and Touch, the only tab options are PEN and
    TOUCH.

amowder, Nov 21, 2020
  3. Amit_Sun Win User
    Missing Flicks Tab

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Follow the steps below to disable flicks.

• Open control panel by searching on the start menu.
    • Change View type to Small icons.
    • Click on Pen and Touch.
    • Under Flicks tab uncheck
      Use flicks to perform common action quickly and easily

If you are still not able to find the options, try to update the pen drivers from the manufacturer website.

If you have a Surface pen, you can try to
    surface pen troubleshooting

Hope it helps.

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Amit_Sun, Nov 21, 2020
  4. 'Flicks' tab has missing from Pen & Touch Option

There are no "Pen options" and "Flicks" in Pen and Touch.

I would like to confrim when we could see three items (Pen options, Flicks, Touch) under Pen and Touch.

Why I only see one "Touch" tag? In general, it should have three items (Pen options, Flicks, Touch) or one item?

For "Pen options" and "Flicks" item, it needs especial device?

'Flicks' tab has missing from Pen & Touch Option 74c14d5a-11b3-4fd8-b7e1-07aa1971b872?upload=true.jpg

smallbottle25, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

'Flicks' tab has missing from Pen & Touch Option

1. 'Flicks' tab has missing from Pen & Touch Option - Similar Threads - 'Flicks' tab has

2. The flicks tab from pen and touch doesn’t appear on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The flicks tab from pen and touch doesn’t appear on my computer: I tried everything, it is just not there. Please don’t answers me instructions on how to search it, I know what I am looking for, it is just not there....
  3. The flicks tab from pen and touch doesn’t appear on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The flicks tab from pen and touch doesn’t appear on my computer: I tried everything, it is just not there. Please don’t answers me instructions on how to search it, I know what I am looking for, it is just not there....
  4. Disable Flicks tab is missing from "Turn flicks on and off" pen setting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable Flicks tab is missing from "Turn flicks on and off" pen setting: These pen flicks keep messing up what I try to do. What should I do? How do I disable the Flick feature?I only have the Pen Options tab.Please help....
  5. Disable Flicks tab is missing from "Turn flicks on and off" pen setting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable Flicks tab is missing from "Turn flicks on and off" pen setting: These pen flicks keep messing up what I try to do. What should I do? How do I disable the Flick feature?I only have the Pen Options tab.Please help....
  6. pen and touch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    pen and touch: hello my name is ryan and yesterday i did and update on my computer and when it was done the touch screen function was uninstalled and i cant seam to find the driver anywhere on line. can some one help me out this laptop is in side of a truck and needs the touch screen...
  7. Pen and Touch Support

Pen and Touch Support: Hi, I have a Lenovo Thinkpad T540p and I would like to know if it has Pen and/or Touch support. In setting, I went to system to about then I saw Pen and touch: Touch support with two touch points. I would like to know if this means I have Pen and Touch support...
  8. Wacom Pen has a lag issues, everyone says "turn off flicks" but there is no "flicks" tab...

Wacom Pen has a lag issues, everyone says "turn off flicks" but there is no "flicks" tab...: So, judging from what I've been seeing around, this wacom + microsoft issue is like a toxic relationship--neither company is syncing up and yet still try to work out together, meanwhile the right hand does not at all know what the left hand is doing, but neither will admit...
  9. the pen flicks option is disappeared in windows 10 spring update

the pen flicks option is disappeared in windows 10 spring update: Hello microsoft I recently get forced to update my current version from version 1709 to 1803.. after I post my issue with windows 10 fall creator...
  10. Need help turning of pen flicks, Pen and touch settings unavailable

Need help turning of pen flicks, Pen and touch settings unavailable: Hi, I'm a graphic designer so I use a wacom tablet. However, there are these additional settings that you used to be able to turn off. The pen flicks interefers with my workflow. Every time I use it in photoshop or illustrator, the round circle pops up and it preforms a...