Windows 10: flie explorer windows normally shows the folder trees for my network attached prog drive,...

Discus and support flie explorer windows normally shows the folder trees for my network attached prog drive,... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; flie explorer windows normally shows the folder trees for my network attached prog drive, but now it won't. Can you help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PhilDowell, Jun 5, 2020.

1. flie explorer windows normally shows the folder trees for my network attached prog drive,...

flie explorer windows normally shows the folder trees for my network attached prog drive, but now it won't. Can you help?

:)

PhilDowell, Jun 5, 2020

2. how to display entire tree in windows 10 file explorer folder pane WHEN THERE IS NO NUMBER KEYPAD

Hi Ali,

The navigation pane in File Explorer may not be set to show all folders and libraries that's why it doesn't show the entire tree when you expand it. It also possible that some files, folder, and drives may also be hidden that's why you're unable to see it
    when you expand a specific folder. To address this issue, please follow these steps:

1. Open File Explorer.
    2. Click View from the Main Menu.
    3. Click Options > Change folder and search options.
    4. Click the View tab, then under Advanced settings list, tick or check the following items:
      • Files and Folders > Hidden files and folders
        • Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
      • Navigation pane
        • Expand to open folder
        • Show all folders
        • Show libraries
    5. Click Apply, then OK.
    6. Close and relaunch the File Explorer and see if the entire folder pane tree will show when you expand it.

If you have additional questions, or if the issue persists after the performing the steps above, please let me know by replying to this thread. This way, I'll get notified and respond back to you as soon as I can.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jun 5, 2020
  3. tfwul Win User
    Network drive not showing up (Samba)

Windows 10 x64 14393.479
    External USB drive ethernet connected to my router, Samba enabled.
    Recently I freshly installed Windows 10.
    Before that whilst the pre-anniversery version, the external drive showed up under 'Network' in the Explorer tree and I could create folders and files.
    In the router nothing has changed.
    The drive now shows up, say, below 'This PC' in read mode only. Folders files, they can displayed, video can be played. That's it. I am unable to create folders or add files.
    The drive does not show up under 'Network' as before.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
    =

tfwul, Jun 5, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

flie explorer windows normally shows the folder trees for my network attached prog drive,...

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

flie explorer windows normally shows the folder trees for my network attached prog drive,...

1. flie explorer windows normally shows the folder trees for my network attached prog drive,... - Similar Threads - flie explorer normally

2. Explorer. show position in directory tree when opening a folder.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer. show position in directory tree when opening a folder.: My files are distributed across 9 drives, so I use shortcuts on the Desktop to go directly to the relevant folder and files.When the window opens, there is no indication of which drive it is on, nor is it possible to navigate directly to the adjacent folders CfC23_11,...
  3. Explorer. show position in directory tree when opening a folder.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Explorer. show position in directory tree when opening a folder.: My files are distributed across 9 drives, so I use shortcuts on the Desktop to go directly to the relevant folder and files.When the window opens, there is no indication of which drive it is on, nor is it possible to navigate directly to the adjacent folders CfC23_11,...
  4. Wn11 explorer Always show folder tree when opening a folder

Wn11 explorer Always show folder tree when opening a folder: When I open a folder, the Folder pane reverts to showing the list of drives. But the folder might be 6 layers down.How can I force Win11 always to show the full folder tree in the panel, from the moment of rebooting?There is a cack handed way to do this by scrolling down to...
  5. Wn11 explorer Always show folder tree when opening a folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wn11 explorer Always show folder tree when opening a folder: When I open a folder, the Folder pane reverts to showing the list of drives. But the folder might be 6 layers down.How can I force Win11 always to show the full folder tree in the panel, from the moment of rebooting?There is a cack handed way to do this by scrolling down to...
  6. Showing ONLY the open folders in Explorer folder tree

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Showing ONLY the open folders in Explorer folder tree: The below question is exactly what I want to know, but it was never really answered.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-path-view-to-show-only-open-folders-not-all/fed2ab61-eba1-4936-b27a-1eb4acc5e6d5I want to be able to show://server Folder E Folder 5...
  7. Showing ONLY the open folders in Explorer folder tree

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Showing ONLY the open folders in Explorer folder tree: The below question is exactly what I want to know, but it was never really answered.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-path-view-to-show-only-open-folders-not-all/fed2ab61-eba1-4936-b27a-1eb4acc5e6d5I want to be able to show://server Folder E Folder 5...
  8. Showing ONLY the open folders in Explorer folder tree

9. How to make Explorer show the complete tree & go to the chosen folder?

How to make Explorer show the complete tree & go to the chosen folder?: OS WIn10 Pro What I mean by, How do I make Explorer show the complete tree & go to the chosen folder is this: Assuming you have a shortcut of a folder and you double-click on it. Or if Explorer is already open and you double-click on a folder on the right pane the left pane...
  10. Can I show the C drive at the root of the explorer tree

Can I show the C drive at the root of the explorer tree: Hello, I am in File Explorer regularly, and having to access the C drive through the My PC folder is a nuisance. My external drives ( D and E) show up at the top level of the tree, I'd really like the same for my C drive. For greater clarity, please see attached...