Windows 10: Flight Gaming

Discus and support Flight Gaming in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am running Win 10 home. Just installed= MS Flight Simulator 2004. When I try to bring up it says that I need to sign in to Windows as Administrator.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RF576508, Dec 17, 2019.

1. RF576508 Win User

Flight Gaming

I am running Win 10 home. Just installed= MS Flight Simulator 2004. When I try to bring up it says that I need to sign in to Windows as Administrator. I have always run Administrator and game will go belly up with this requirement. I am signed in to MSN as Admin also. What's the deal ? compatible issue ? Or what, got a answer ?

:)

RF576508, Dec 17, 2019

2. Flight Games or Simulators that will work on Windows 10

Hi,

• We would like to suggest you, to check for Flight Games in Windows store.

• Once you check in Windows Store, it will offer you a list according to your PC compatibility.

• Windows store will provide you the latest version of the games.
    Hope this helps for you, if there are any issues relate to Flight Games, kindly write back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

RiyazurRehman, Dec 17, 2019
  3. krsokol Win User
    Cortana fails to detect flight itinerary in Outlook

Thank you, Andre, for providing the suggestions. At this point, I have performed the complete list of suggested remediations. I have also performed a reset (saving personal files) on my Surface Pro 4. None of the steps has resolved the problem with Cortana
    tracking flights.

As a side note, this evening I asked Cortana to track a flight. The app correctly found flight tracker information on the Web (Launching Edge), but did not take the hint to track the flight.

For validation, Outlook is correctly capturing the flight itineraries in my email. Cortana is properly tracking package deliveries, but will not track flight itineraries.

This is certainly not the most important issue in my life, but it has become a bit of a nag that I'd like to resolve. Unless there is another suggestion, my next step will be to perform a complete reset.

Appreciate the assistance.

krsokol, Dec 17, 2019
  4. Flight Gaming

Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

Flight Gaming

1. Flight Gaming - Similar Threads - Flight Gaming

2. How can I recover or get a new key for Flight simulator X gold edition? I own the game and...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I recover or get a new key for Flight simulator X gold edition? I own the game and...: How can I recover or get a new key for Flight simulator X gold edition? I own the game but apparently lost the key. My son is desperate to play this old game and I don’t want to have to buy it again. Is there any hope?Thanks for any help!...
  3. How can I recover or get a new key for Flight simulator X gold edition? I own the game and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I recover or get a new key for Flight simulator X gold edition? I own the game and...: How can I recover or get a new key for Flight simulator X gold edition? I own the game but apparently lost the key. My son is desperate to play this old game and I don’t want to have to buy it again. Is there any hope?Thanks for any help!...
  4. How can I recover or get a new key for Flight simulator X gold edition? I own the game and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My Microsoft Flight Simulator Launcher Fails to verify game files and restarts complete...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft Flight Simulator Launcher Fails to verify game files and restarts complete...: The Launcher fails to resume download and shows an error of Not Enough Space https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-flight-simulator-launcher-fails-to/774b2b9a-f8ed-4253-be35-5635b8825834
  6. My Microsoft Flight Simulator Launcher Fails to verify game files and restarts complete...

My Microsoft Flight Simulator Launcher Fails to verify game files and restarts complete...: The Launcher fails to resume download and shows an error of Not Enough Space https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-flight-simulator-launcher-fails-to/774b2b9a-f8ed-4253-be35-5635b8825834
  7. I put the disk for game Combat Flight Simulator 2 i click to load the disk and i found some...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I put the disk for game Combat Flight Simulator 2 i click to load the disk and i found some...: my laptop product is e machines E510 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-put-the-disk-for-game-combat-flight-simulator-2/6947d756-12b0-442f-8463-b5527a15a5f5
  8. I put the disk for game Combat Flight Simulator 2 i click to load the disk and i found some...

I put the disk for game Combat Flight Simulator 2 i click to load the disk and i found some...: my laptop product is e machines E510 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-put-the-disk-for-game-combat-flight-simulator-2/6947d756-12b0-442f-8463-b5527a15a5f5
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020- problem with starting the game

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020- problem with starting the game: Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Version 1.30.12.0Hi, I haven't played msfs for a while but the last time I played everything was fine. Yesterday when I tried to launch the game I got this error: I couldn't paste the PNG nor JPG screenshotIn Polish language it...
  10. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020- problem with starting the game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020- problem with starting the game: Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Version 1.30.12.0Hi, I haven't played msfs for a while but the last time I played everything was fine. Yesterday when I tried to launch the game I got this error: I couldn't paste the PNG nor JPG screenshotIn Polish language it...