Windows 10: flight map

Discus and support flight map in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; flight map will not show https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-map/6366b88b-a740-4781-bc24-320a59c1b133 Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JoeGuadarrama, Oct 7, 2020.

1. flight map

flight map will not show

:)

JoeGuadarrama, Oct 7, 2020
  2. krsokol Win User

Cortana fails to detect flight itinerary in Outlook

Thank you, Andre, for providing the suggestions. At this point, I have performed the complete list of suggested remediations. I have also performed a reset (saving personal files) on my Surface Pro 4. None of the steps has resolved the problem with Cortana
    tracking flights.

As a side note, this evening I asked Cortana to track a flight. The app correctly found flight tracker information on the Web (Launching Edge), but did not take the hint to track the flight.

For validation, Outlook is correctly capturing the flight itineraries in my email. Cortana is properly tracking package deliveries, but will not track flight itineraries.

This is certainly not the most important issue in my life, but it has become a bit of a nag that I'd like to resolve. Unless there is another suggestion, my next step will be to perform a complete reset.

Appreciate the assistance.

krsokol, Oct 7, 2020
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Oct 7, 2020
  4. flight map

Flight simulator

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

1. Which version of Windows are you currently using?
    2. Which version of Flight simulator are you currently using?

I suggest you to contact
    Flight simulator
    support, they will be able to assist you better.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

flight map

1. flight map - Similar Threads - flight map

2. Microsoft flight simulator pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft flight simulator pc: I have purchased a Microsoft flight simulator PC 10 cd and installed it but when loading I get an error message saying this game didn't shut down correctly and gets stuck on a message safe mode or normal mode if you click either of the buttons it turns off back to desktop I...
  3. Microsoft flight simulator pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator pc: I have purchased a Microsoft flight simulator PC 10 cd and installed it but when loading I get an error message saying this game didn't shut down correctly and gets stuck on a message safe mode or normal mode if you click either of the buttons it turns off back to desktop I...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator - Account Saved Flights Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator - Account Saved Flights Issue: Hi,I have issue with my saved flights record. When I click on xbox and go to Microsoft Flight Simulator I can see recorded over 1400 hours.I'm logged on my account and I can see version of that game - 1.36.2.0In the game when I clicked on the profile I can see 605 hours on...
  5. Microsoft Flight Simulator - Account Saved Flights Issue

Microsoft Flight Simulator - Account Saved Flights Issue: Hi,I have issue with my saved flights record. When I click on xbox and go to Microsoft Flight Simulator I can see recorded over 1400 hours.I'm logged on my account and I can see version of that game - 1.36.2.0In the game when I clicked on the profile I can see 605 hours on...
  6. I have purchased microsoft flight simulator for pc but i keep getting the error message...

I have purchased microsoft flight simulator for pc but i keep getting the error message...: Microsoft flight simulator windows pc 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-purchased-microsoft-flight-simulator-for-pc/0bc648ca-55a8-4302-8c98-6090e1492c03
  7. I have purchased microsoft flight simulator for pc but i keep getting the error message...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have purchased microsoft flight simulator for pc but i keep getting the error message...: Microsoft flight simulator windows pc 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-purchased-microsoft-flight-simulator-for-pc/0bc648ca-55a8-4302-8c98-6090e1492c03
  8. Ms Flight simulator Error on Launch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Ms Flight simulator Error on Launch: Hello I use to be able to launch Microsoft FS without a problem. Then there was some update to the launch program I have been getting the following error : FlightSimulator.exe - Bad Image --------------------------- C:\Program...
  9. Can't switch Windows 10 keyboard map after running Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't switch Windows 10 keyboard map after running Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: I have English-Russian keyboard map on Windows 10 After run Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - current keyboard map remove itself from system tray and I can't switch language. Closing game - is not resolve this issue. This bug I see from first game release. Please, fix...
  10. Flight sim still lags and can't use the world map

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Flight sim still lags and can't use the world map: Flight sim still lags and can't use the world map https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-sim-still-lags-and-cant-use-the-world-map/6231680e-2bfd-472e-8e76-2f09082515be