Windows 10: Flight Mode Bug

Discus and support Flight Mode Bug in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've been having issues with the flight mode setting being stuck on my Alienware laptop, I saw how to fix it, I go into the airplane mode switch... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FFRKris139, Nov 1, 2020.

1. Flight Mode Bug

I've been having issues with the flight mode setting being stuck on my Alienware laptop, I saw how to fix it, I go into the airplane mode switch collection setting, located in the device manager and disable it, which restarts my computer. It works and I can connect to Wi-Fi again. However, when I start up my computer again after that, it will turn on the lights on the keyboard and the fan will start up like it normally does, but after 5-7 seconds everything will shut off. It does this 3 times and on the third time, as it is in this process, I hold down the power button and force it to restart myself. It works, but the laptop has to repair itself, which it has no problem doing, but it finds itself stuck right back in flight mode and I have to go through the same process all over again. This is the 2nd time it has done this, and I do not want to do it a third and risk messing up my computer. Does anyone know what is going on here?

:)

FFRKris139, Nov 1, 2020
  2. winmike Win User

Flight mode bug...

There is still a bug in WP Mango LG 900 with the flight mode. I enable flight mode every night. After 2-4 days i cant disable the flight mode anymore and need a soft reset.

Same issue as descibed here

Flight mode bug...

Anybody has the same issue?

Michael

winmike, Nov 1, 2020
  3. Flight mode bug...

I also had the same issue in samsung omnia 7.5. Its not happening every time but at rare.

Steps to repro:
    1. Switch on the flight mode and press the back button before it switch on.(Actually will take little time to switch on the mode).
    2. Then come back to the flight setting and try to switch off.

The button swings back to on mode even we switch off.

paranthamanb, Nov 1, 2020
  4. Manktelow Win User

Flight Mode Bug

Flight mode bug...

On my LG Optimus I've noticed that if I turn flight mode on, then lock the screen (using the power button) before the switch has turned green then the phone gets stuck in flightmode until I restart it. That is - the toggle button won't toggle back out of
    flight mode Flight Mode Bug :(

Does anybody know if there is an official place to report bugs like this to MS - or is mentioning it on the forums enough?

Manktelow, Nov 1, 2020
Thema:

Flight Mode Bug

1. Flight Mode Bug - Similar Threads - Flight Mode Bug

2. Flight mode stuck

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Flight mode stuck: Any more ideas on flight mode stuck in ON. Tried everything. Could be a corrupt file or virus. Any ideas how to find this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/flight-mode-stuck/20864d18-89ef-4cc2-a181-c49dd6bcd60d
  3. Bug at free flight- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug at free flight- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: Hi, I have a very strange thing happening when gaming flight simulator 2020. No matter which airport I choose to depart from it always starts at night, Sydny airport and Diamont airplane. No matter what I try to change it seems like it has a default setting. All other...
  4. flight mode continues on

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    flight mode continues on: flight mode continues on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-mode-continues-on/f359c9e1-00b6-4544-980f-e3d7d56cb263
  5. Flight mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Flight mode: Hello, I cannot turn Flight mode off, switch does not work, I think it has bee permanently disabled some how, either a setting or physically, any ideas? I cannot turn WIFI on as it is in flight mode. Thanks...
  6. Flight Mode will not switch off

Flight Mode will not switch off: Hi, Power up laptop today wanting to sue it wirelessly But Flight Mode is on. I have not selected it but It will not switch off. Laptop is a Dell E6440. Win 10 has all updates as far as I am aware. Any ideas....
  7. Flight mode symbols does not disappear even when flight mode is off.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Flight mode symbols does not disappear even when flight mode is off.: This is how it looks like.... [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-mode-symbols-does-not-disappear-even-when/721a54f7-20cf-4184-9d2f-901cd99f8c0c
  8. stuck on flight mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    stuck on flight mode: Hi hoping there help out there. I am running windows 10 on my sony vaio laptop and cannot get internet, due to being grey boxed out on my flight mode in my setting. I have tried a few different suggestion's and know have been successful. Even used another laptop and download...
  9. Flight Mode Stuck On

Flight Mode Stuck On: Hi I have a Lenovo Thinkpad X230 Windows 10 Pro. just had the latest update and today a notification popped up for a couple of seconds saying flight mode has been switched on, this came on automatically and now I can't switch the dam thing off. The area in flight mode is...
  10. Flight Mode Stuck On

Flight Mode Stuck On: Hi I have a Lenovo Thinkpad X230 Windows 10 Pro. just had the latest update and today a notification popped up for a couple of seconds saying flight mode has been switched on, this came on automatically and now I can't switch the dam thing off. The area in flight mode is...