Windows 10: Flight mode constantly flipping on and off after a win 10 update a few days ago...

Discus and support Flight mode constantly flipping on and off after a win 10 update a few days ago... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Im having this issue on my laptop where flight mode is just constantly flipping on and off. It doesnt stop and just keeps on going and going. Ive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AngryCoffeeTable, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Flight mode constantly flipping on and off after a win 10 update a few days ago...

Im having this issue on my laptop where flight mode is just constantly flipping on and off. It doesnt stop and just keeps on going and going.

Ive tried a few things like disabling hardware, reinstalling drivers but the problem still persists...

I had a spare SSD so i decided to try a FRESH install of windows 10 just to see if it was just a bad OS and even with a fresh clean install with nothing installed the problem still persists.

This means that i cant use Wifi or BT but going in via the hard line seems to work fine apart from the constant flight mode notifications on the top left of the screen.

The laptop is a Clevo W310-CZ. The wifi card has been upgraded to a Intel Wireless-AC 7265.

This started happening on the 1809 build - i updated to 1903 hoping it might of been a software issue but the problem still carried on hence the fresh install attempt.

Im at a serious loss for a solution.

:)

AngryCoffeeTable, Aug 20, 2019

2. flight mode

Hi,

It seems that your phone's software is corrupted, that's why the Flight mode goes back to on every time. Just to know more about this, please answer the following questions:

• Which Windows version is currently running on your phone?
    • Are you getting an error message or code?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Looking forward for your response.

Rommel Diw, Aug 20, 2019
  3. flight mode remains ON.

flight mode on my win. 10 remains ON mode. I updated all my drivers but it still remains same.

sauravbharati, Aug 20, 2019
  4. Flight mode constantly flipping on and off after a win 10 update a few days ago...

Boots up in Flight Mode

There are two reasons why your Booklet might boot in flight mode:

• It was in flight mode when it was shut down (it will remember when it is restarted); and
    • If you hold the power button down for around 2 seconds when you turn the Booklet on, it will boot in flight mode.
    Hope this helps!

- Miles.

milesr---01, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

Flight mode constantly flipping on and off after a win 10 update a few days ago...

1. Flight mode constantly flipping on and off after a win 10 update a few days ago... - Similar Threads - Flight mode constantly

2. Updated Windows 10 Few Days Ago and Computer BARELY Works Now

in Windows 10 Customization
    Updated Windows 10 Few Days Ago and Computer BARELY Works Now: If anyone has any help, it'd be greatly appreciated. After installing the new Windows 10 a few days ago, our computer takes FOREVER to upload anything, especially pictures and many times it just stops working. Complete disaster. I see others have had the same trouble,...
  3. Blue Screen of Death starting since a few days ago.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue Screen of Death starting since a few days ago.: so i am a Windows Insider i had 1903 for ages and didnt know about its BSOD issues till recently. Now every 30 mins my computer is going to blue / green wcreen of death. I first tried reverting to normal windows 10 with no sucess. Reseated my memory and cables inside the...
  4. flight mode won't turn off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    flight mode won't turn off: I accidentally hit the airplane icon and now flight mode will not shut off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-mode-wont-turn-off/c5ec7086-a490-4df3-adbd-0af30daffa31
  5. Flight mode symbols does not disappear even when flight mode is off.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Flight mode symbols does not disappear even when flight mode is off.: This is how it looks like.... [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-mode-symbols-does-not-disappear-even-when/721a54f7-20cf-4184-9d2f-901cd99f8c0c
  6. Windows 10 updated a few days ago and ever since then Chrome crashes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 updated a few days ago and ever since then Chrome crashes.: My computer did an automatic Windows 10 update a few days ago and ever since then Netflix and Chrome crash. How do I fix these problems? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-updated-a-few-days-ago-and-ever-since/0d1d6b6d-227b-4903-a216-251330b371f3
  7. Windows update will not turn back on after manually switching it off a few months ago. How...

Windows update will not turn back on after manually switching it off a few months ago. How...: A few months ago, when the April 2018 update came out, I updated my computer with the huge update that has caused numerous issues for people where their computer would not boot after update. This happened to me but I managed to get in and reverse it. I manually turned off...
  8. flight mode unable to turn off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    flight mode unable to turn off: In windows10 64 bit, computer toggle on f2 functions correctly, but in control, settings, will always revert to flight mode with no way of overriding this, machine asus sonic master purchased Dec 2017. Any ideas?...
  9. windows 10 will not load after an update 2 days ago

windows 10 will not load after an update 2 days ago: somebody please help me. isn't there a tech who can log onto to my computer and fix this? please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/windows-10-will-not-load-after-an-update-2-days/19e55b1e-bc49-4e27-adfc-eb2d3a181d0e
  10. Windows key suddenly stopped working a few days ago.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows key suddenly stopped working a few days ago.: Title. Plugging an external keyboard in and pressing the windows key seems to work, pressing the windows button on my mouse seems to bring up the start menu. Only problem is with the laptop keyboard. I've taken the key off, checked it and everything. No problems there: No...