Windows 10: Flight mode constantly flipping on and off after a win 10 update a few days ago...

Discus and support Flight mode constantly flipping on and off after a win 10 update a few days ago... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Im having this issue on my laptop where flight mode is just constantly flipping on and off. It doesnt stop and just keeps on going and going. Ive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AngryCoffeeTable, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Flight mode constantly flipping on and off after a win 10 update a few days ago...

Im having this issue on my laptop where flight mode is just constantly flipping on and off. It doesnt stop and just keeps on going and going.

Ive tried a few things like disabling hardware, reinstalling drivers but the problem still persists...

I had a spare SSD so i decided to try a FRESH install of windows 10 just to see if it was just a bad OS and even with a fresh clean install with nothing installed the problem still persists.

This means that i cant use Wifi or BT but going in via the hard line seems to work fine apart from the constant flight mode notifications on the top left of the screen.

The laptop is a Clevo W310-CZ. The wifi card has been upgraded to a Intel Wireless-AC 7265.

This started happening on the 1809 build - i updated to 1903 hoping it might of been a software issue but the problem still carried on hence the fresh install attempt.

Im at a serious loss for a solution.

:)

AngryCoffeeTable, Aug 20, 2019

2. flight mode

Hi,

It seems that your phone's software is corrupted, that's why the Flight mode goes back to on every time. Just to know more about this, please answer the following questions:

• Which Windows version is currently running on your phone?
    • Are you getting an error message or code?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Looking forward for your response.

Rommel Diw, Aug 20, 2019
  3. flight mode remains ON.

flight mode on my win. 10 remains ON mode. I updated all my drivers but it still remains same.

sauravbharati, Aug 20, 2019
  4. Flight mode constantly flipping on and off after a win 10 update a few days ago...

Boots up in Flight Mode

There are two reasons why your Booklet might boot in flight mode:

• It was in flight mode when it was shut down (it will remember when it is restarted); and
    • If you hold the power button down for around 2 seconds when you turn the Booklet on, it will boot in flight mode.
    Hope this helps!

- Miles.

milesr---01, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

Flight mode constantly flipping on and off after a win 10 update a few days ago...

1. Flight mode constantly flipping on and off after a win 10 update a few days ago... - Similar Threads - Flight mode constantly

2. BSOD after update 2 days ago

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after update 2 days ago: really really annoyed can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-after-update-2-days-ago/abf644ec-4e2e-4058-9df8-7e867907d72c
  3. Windows Update a few days ago

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update a few days ago: Hello one and all, A few days ago, I had a WINDOWS Update for a WINDOWS 10 PC. Since then, I have been experiencing problem after problem with my apps. They are not working or audio not heard. I went to the virtual chat yesterday evening, and was told they were connecting...
  4. Constantly getting MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD every 48 hours as of a few days ago

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Constantly getting MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD every 48 hours as of a few days ago: I don't know if anyone else has posted this yet, but suddenly since a few days ago, I've been getting this BSOD pretty much clockwork every 48 hours. I thought the first time was an outlier and the second a coincidence, but I had the third incident just now and it seems to...
  5. Last windows update a few days ago

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Last windows update a few days ago: Since the windows 10 update a few days ago, a lot of my Microsoft products do not seem to be working properly. It seems odd to me that they release these updates before they see how they react with programs etc that they manage. Like Microsoft Solitaire. It keeps turning...
  6. Ethernet Connection constantly flips on and off

Ethernet Connection constantly flips on and off: I have two operating systems on my computer, when I connect my dlink router to my computer I have stable internet on the Linux Partition, it works great. When I plug it to my other devices, it works great.... But when I boot into Windows 10? It repeatedly drops and reconnects...
  7. `Flight Mode will not turn off`

`Flight Mode will not turn off`: Has a solution to the "Flight Mode will not turn off" problem or do I scrap my desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-mode-will-not-turn-off/ca58e285-3b8f-40cd-bfb0-0c25e2b58145
  8. After windows updated a few days ago, I cannot play any games.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    After windows updated a few days ago, I cannot play any games.: Hi Folks. Really hope there is someone who can help me with this problem. So after I installed the most recent windows update, all my games are unplayable. I have tested multiple games. It's also well worth noting that this happens when I try and play online, running offline...
  9. Updated Windows 10 Few Days Ago and Computer BARELY Works Now

in Windows 10 Customization
    Updated Windows 10 Few Days Ago and Computer BARELY Works Now: If anyone has any help, it'd be greatly appreciated. After installing the new Windows 10 a few days ago, our computer takes FOREVER to upload anything, especially pictures and many times it just stops working. Complete disaster. I see others have had the same trouble,...
  10. Windows 10 updated a few days ago and ever since then Chrome crashes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 updated a few days ago and ever since then Chrome crashes.: My computer did an automatic Windows 10 update a few days ago and ever since then Netflix and Chrome crash. How do I fix these problems? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-updated-a-few-days-ago-and-ever-since/0d1d6b6d-227b-4903-a216-251330b371f3