Windows 10: flight mode continues on

Discus and support flight mode continues on in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; flight mode continues on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-mode-continues-on/f359c9e1-00b6-4544-980f-e3d7d56cb263 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Pankaj Ransubhe, Feb 23, 2021.

1. flight mode continues on

flight mode continues on

:)

Pankaj Ransubhe, Feb 23, 2021

2. flight mode

Hi,

It seems that your phone's software is corrupted, that's why the Flight mode goes back to on every time. Just to know more about this, please answer the following questions:

• Which Windows version is currently running on your phone?
    • Are you getting an error message or code?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Looking forward for your response.

Rommel Diw, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Boots up in Flight Mode

There are two reasons why your Booklet might boot in flight mode:

• It was in flight mode when it was shut down (it will remember when it is restarted); and
    • If you hold the power button down for around 2 seconds when you turn the Booklet on, it will boot in flight mode.
    Hope this helps!

- Miles.

milesr---01, Feb 23, 2021
  4. flight mode continues on

phone is in continuous flight mode

all

my phone is Lumia 520

working well for past two years.

two days before I observed that my phone went to ✈flight mode automatically.

I tried to change it back...alas... It wasn't getting changed.

even if I changed using the drop down menu from top... A shortcut... It did but continuously flickers between network and flight mode.

thus it means that the flight mode won't go even if I tried to change it. Hence no cellular network. But wifi works as normaly.

further I decided to reset my phone...

but

nothing happened...problem persists

further I took my cell to Microsoft LUMIA centre in nearest city .... Even they took service charge but could not repair the problem...

they don't know to solve it ...

can anyone help me out..

is it hardware or software issue ?

bibinabraham6389, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

flight mode continues on

1. flight mode continues on - Similar Threads - flight mode continues

2. Bleutooth and flight mode disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bleutooth and flight mode disappeared: i update my windows 10 to windows 11 bleutooth was working just fine after i update my windows bleutooth was still working after a week, suddenly bleutooth and fligh mode disappeared. i tried to update my bleutooth driver and reinstall it and download it again but now i can`t...
  3. Flight mode stuck

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Flight mode stuck: Any more ideas on flight mode stuck in ON. Tried everything. Could be a corrupt file or virus. Any ideas how to find this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/flight-mode-stuck/20864d18-89ef-4cc2-a181-c49dd6bcd60d
  4. Flight mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Flight mode: Hello, I cannot turn Flight mode off, switch does not work, I think it has bee permanently disabled some how, either a setting or physically, any ideas? I cannot turn WIFI on as it is in flight mode. Thanks...
  5. Flight Mode will not switch off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Flight Mode will not switch off: Hi, Power up laptop today wanting to sue it wirelessly But Flight Mode is on. I have not selected it but It will not switch off. Laptop is a Dell E6440. Win 10 has all updates as far as I am aware. Any ideas....
  6. Flight Mode Bug

Flight Mode Bug: I've been having issues with the flight mode setting being stuck on my Alienware laptop, I saw how to fix it, I go into the airplane mode switch collection setting, located in the device manager and disable it, which restarts my computer. It works and I can connect to Wi-Fi...
  7. Flight mode symbols does not disappear even when flight mode is off.

Flight mode symbols does not disappear even when flight mode is off.: This is how it looks like.... [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-mode-symbols-does-not-disappear-even-when/721a54f7-20cf-4184-9d2f-901cd99f8c0c
  8. stuck on flight mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    stuck on flight mode: Hi hoping there help out there. I am running windows 10 on my sony vaio laptop and cannot get internet, due to being grey boxed out on my flight mode in my setting. I have tried a few different suggestion's and know have been successful. Even used another laptop and download...
  9. Flight Mode Stuck On

Flight Mode Stuck On: Hi I have a Lenovo Thinkpad X230 Windows 10 Pro. just had the latest update and today a notification popped up for a couple of seconds saying flight mode has been switched on, this came on automatically and now I can't switch the dam thing off. The area in flight mode is...
  10. Flight Mode Stuck On

Flight Mode Stuck On: Hi I have a Lenovo Thinkpad X230 Windows 10 Pro. just had the latest update and today a notification popped up for a couple of seconds saying flight mode has been switched on, this came on automatically and now I can't switch the dam thing off. The area in flight mode is...