Windows 10: Flight Mode Hot Key (F7) Not Working

Discus and support Flight Mode Hot Key (F7) Not Working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a small confusion, I have a Lenovo v110 laptop. Last time when I install Windows 10, 2 days back then all the hot keys were working fine since I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Azhar86, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Azhar86 Win User

Flight Mode Hot Key (F7) Not Working

I have a small confusion, I have a Lenovo v110 laptop. Last time when I install Windows 10, 2 days back then all the hot keys were working fine since I installed all the required drivers including Lenovo utility driver from support Lenovo site, but now when I reinstall windows 10 again after 2 days now even after installing all the drivers only flight mode key is not working.

so for that I installed flight mode driver from Lenovo site and now its working fine, but my question is why do I get the need of installing this new driver separately? why f7 hotkey is not working even by installing Lenovo utility driver along with energy management driver and management engine driver, SIO driver and everything. I tried reinstalling the utility driver several times but nothing happened, so at last I installed separate flight mode driver.

Can any one pls. help me in this regard, since I don't understand the problem why is this happening.

:)

Azhar86, Jan 31, 2019
  2. ygshspcry Win User

Flight mode hotkey not working

Hotkey F7 is not working for flight mode control in Lenovo Flex 3-1480 . Updating drivers didnt work too...

ygshspcry, Jan 31, 2019
  3. egcmi Win User
    Lenovo Fn+F7 Hotkey not working

I have Windows 10 Home version 1607 build 14393.321 on top of my Lenovo Z51-70 80K6 laptop. Fn+F7 hotkey is supposed to turn flight mode on or off, but it doesn't. All other Fn-keys work as expected.

I don't know what to do to make Fn+F7 toggle flight mode. I can provide more information if you need it. Does anyone know how to fix this?

egcmi, Jan 31, 2019
  4. Flight Mode Hot Key (F7) Not Working

When playing games the hot keys are active

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to disable Hot Keys and check if that helps.

• Right click anywhere on your desktop screen and select Graphics Options.

• Navigate to Hot Keys and then click on Disable.

• Check if issue persists.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

Flight Mode Hot Key (F7) Not Working

1. Flight Mode Hot Key (F7) Not Working - Similar Threads - Flight Mode Hot

2. F7 key settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    F7 key settings: how do i make my levono ideapad 5, it runs on windows 11, hide the tabs, i use google, and bottom task bar? I think there was an F key i could press but now i either don't remember or i'm using the wrong key. i tried F7 but it opens a window to project display/screen on the...
  3. F7 key settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    F7 key settings: how do i make my levono ideapad 5, it runs on windows 11, hide the tabs, i use google, and bottom task bar? I think there was an F key i could press but now i either don't remember or i'm using the wrong key. i tried F7 but it opens a window to project display/screen on the...
  4. F7 and F9 key not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    F7 and F9 key not working: Hello, everyone! After installing the new update my F7 and F9 keys stopped working on Huawei Matebook 13. I've tried pressing the Fn key and then F7/9, but nothing happened. Although not related to Windows but maybe someone tells me if this is realted to the update, another...
  5. hot keys

in Windows 10 Customization
    hot keys: how to disable hot keys win 10 home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hot-keys/5f94d57f-aa17-4f41-a873-0a70e94211ac
  6. Hot key mode in bios system configuation

Hot key mode in bios system configuation: Trying to unlock function keys. Told to go to hot key mode in bios system configuration. No such line item Where is now location for hot key mode? Windows 10...
  7. Hot Keys

Hot Keys: I updated my Windows and I can not use my hot keys or short or short key like Ctrl+C or Ctrl +F. I already change configuration on the ControL Panel and it did not work : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hot-keys/99efe8be-59aa-40ae-bd92-1b8fcdf27694
  8. Comendeering of the F7 key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Comendeering of the F7 key: Why won't Microsoft undue the much hated F7 caret browsing pop-up? There is no **** way to disable it. It is especially annoying and detrimental when other applications utilize F7. Why don't they make it a Windows key + any other **** key besides ther F keys ?????? ****, I...
  9. Hot key

Hot key: I need to input my email address umpteen times and wonder if there is a method that I can program this into a hot key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hot-key/afda7900-16b8-4d77-bea3-82c2e69eb196
  10. Hot keys

Hot keys: How to disable hotkeys in latest version of windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hot-keys/56b08fc0-5735-41df-9613-7548603791cc

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo f7 airplane button not function

2. airplane mode f7 button doesnt work on lenovo

3. f7 key does not work airplane mode lenovo

4. lenovo 910 Airplane mode key (F7 key) not working solution,
  5. lenovo f7 airplane mode key,
  6. s430fn hotkey f7 eror,
  7. how do i turn the flight mode off on my laptop f7 key?,
  8. hot key f7,
  9. windows hot key f7,
  10. hotkey (f7- airoplane mode key) not working