Windows 10: Flight Mode icon won't change

Discus and support Flight Mode icon won't change in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi. I had some problems with connection to wifi and played around with it, as you do! I selected flight mode and now it won't go back to the globe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by keithy397, Apr 28, 2019.

1. keithy397 Win User

Flight Mode icon won't change

Hi.

I had some problems with connection to wifi and played around with it, as you do! I selected flight mode and now it won't go back to the globe despite numerous attempts to change it back. I've run the troubleshooter but it doesn't find anything.

I've attached an image.

It appears things are working ok, but i don't know for sure...

Cheers,
    Keith

:)

keithy397, Apr 28, 2019
  2. rolfTK Win User

on my lumia 520 flight mode is stuck open

my flight mode won"T switch off i have taken the battery out but its still in flight mode any help

rolfTK, Apr 28, 2019
  3. on my lumia 520 flight mode is stuck open

I try so many times to switch off airplane mode is stuck can u help

me

phumlanisotha, Apr 28, 2019
  4. Flight Mode icon won't change

Icon wi-fi and flight mode switched, how to solve this?

Hi, guys
    i have a little problem about wi-fi icon and flight mode icon.
    i am using windows 10 for a year, but last time, suddenly my wi-fi icon turned to flight mode.
    so when my flight mode is off, the wi-fi icon is "plane". but when my flight mode is on the icon is "wi-fi".
    its also when i turn on/off flight mode using keyboard fn+flight mode its notification is swapped. when flight mode is off, the notification is "flight mode is on". i don't have any idea where was the problem, i tried to rebuild icon cache but doesn't make any change. help me please..?

krisphiwkp, Apr 28, 2019
Thema:

Flight Mode icon won't change

1. Flight Mode icon won't change - Similar Threads - Flight Mode icon

2. Flight mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Flight mode: Hello, I cannot turn Flight mode off, switch does not work, I think it has bee permanently disabled some how, either a setting or physically, any ideas? I cannot turn WIFI on as it is in flight mode. Thanks...
  3. Flight Mode Bug

Flight Mode Bug: I've been having issues with the flight mode setting being stuck on my Alienware laptop, I saw how to fix it, I go into the airplane mode switch collection setting, located in the device manager and disable it, which restarts my computer. It works and I can connect to Wi-Fi...
  4. Remove flight mode icon

Remove flight mode icon: An elderly friend keeps accidentally clicking on the Flight mode icon and so disconnecting her wifi, meaning another urgent call to me. This button is a right pain - is there a way to remove it from next to the wifi icon? As most people using a laptop don't take it on a...
  5. Persistent and annoying FLIGHT MODE icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Persistent and annoying FLIGHT MODE icon: Hi My Win10 machine has recently started showing a FLIGHT MODE icon in the connection centre when I go to fire up my VPN I have looked long (but perhaps not hard enough) through all sorts of "solutions" but none of them stick. I have an HP running Win10Pro 64-bit Intel I5...
  6. flight mode won't turn off

flight mode won't turn off: I accidentally hit the airplane icon and now flight mode will not shut off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-mode-wont-turn-off/c5ec7086-a490-4df3-adbd-0af30daffa31
  7. Flight Mode icon won't change

Flight Mode icon won't change: Hi. I had some problems with connection to wifi and played around with it, as you do! I selected flight mode and now it won't go back to the globe despite numerous attempts to change it back. I've run the troubleshooter but it doesn't find anything. I've attached an image....
  8. When flight mode is on, Ethernet icon is not showing in taskbar

When flight mode is on, Ethernet icon is not showing in taskbar: When flight mode is on, Ethernet icon disappears from the taskbar but internet connectivity is available through lan network. Can I get this icon back when the flight mode is on?...
  9. stuck on flight mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    stuck on flight mode: Hi hoping there help out there. I am running windows 10 on my sony vaio laptop and cannot get internet, due to being grey boxed out on my flight mode in my setting. I have tried a few different suggestion's and know have been successful. Even used another laptop and download...
  10. Flight Mode Stuck On

Flight Mode Stuck On: Hi I have a Lenovo Thinkpad X230 Windows 10 Pro. just had the latest update and today a notification popped up for a couple of seconds saying flight mode has been switched on, this came on automatically and now I can't switch the dam thing off. The area in flight mode is...