Windows 10: Flight mode symbols does not disappear even when flight mode is off.

Discus and support Flight mode symbols does not disappear even when flight mode is off. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This is how it looks like.... [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Soerendip, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Soerendip Win User

Flight mode symbols does not disappear even when flight mode is off.

This is how it looks like....

Flight mode symbols does not disappear even when flight mode is off. 1e5a56e2-0142-4ca3-a3f0-917ca28d1586?upload=true.png

:)

Soerendip, Feb 28, 2019

2. Boots up in Flight Mode

There are two reasons why your Booklet might boot in flight mode:

• It was in flight mode when it was shut down (it will remember when it is restarted); and
    • If you hold the power button down for around 2 seconds when you turn the Booklet on, it will boot in flight mode.
    Hope this helps!

- Miles.

milesr---01, Feb 28, 2019
  3. flight mode

Hi,

It seems that your phone's software is corrupted, that's why the Flight mode goes back to on every time. Just to know more about this, please answer the following questions:

• Which Windows version is currently running on your phone?
    • Are you getting an error message or code?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Looking forward for your response.

Rommel Diw, Feb 28, 2019
  4. gjs1949 Win User

Flight mode toggle

Thanks for the response, but that only works on my laptop, which has a dedicated key to toggle flight mode anyway.

The action suggested does not work on my desktop as the flight mode tile does not appear.

FWIW I am not using the Ethernet port on my desktop system to connect to my router, I'm using a WiFi card, hence the requirement for the toggle on my desktop system.

I have tried disabling the Ethernet but it doesn't make any difference, the flight mode tile does not appear.

gjs1949, Feb 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Flight mode symbols does not disappear even when flight mode is off. - Similar Threads - Flight mode symbols

2. Bleutooth and flight mode disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bleutooth and flight mode disappeared: i update my windows 10 to windows 11 bleutooth was working just fine after i update my windows bleutooth was still working after a week, suddenly bleutooth and fligh mode disappeared. i tried to update my bleutooth driver and reinstall it and download it again but now i can`t...
  3. Bleutooth and flight mode disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bleutooth and flight mode disappeared: i update my windows 10 to windows 11 bleutooth was working just fine after i update my windows bleutooth was still working after a week, suddenly bleutooth and fligh mode disappeared. i tried to update my bleutooth driver and reinstall it and download it again but now i can`t...
  4. Flight mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Flight mode: Hello, I cannot turn Flight mode off, switch does not work, I think it has bee permanently disabled some how, either a setting or physically, any ideas? I cannot turn WIFI on as it is in flight mode. Thanks...
  5. Flight Mode will not switch off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Flight Mode will not switch off: Hi, Power up laptop today wanting to sue it wirelessly But Flight Mode is on. I have not selected it but It will not switch off. Laptop is a Dell E6440. Win 10 has all updates as far as I am aware. Any ideas....
  6. Flight Mode Bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    Flight Mode Bug: I've been having issues with the flight mode setting being stuck on my Alienware laptop, I saw how to fix it, I go into the airplane mode switch collection setting, located in the device manager and disable it, which restarts my computer. It works and I can connect to Wi-Fi...
  7. `Flight Mode will not turn off`

`Flight Mode will not turn off`: Has a solution to the "Flight Mode will not turn off" problem or do I scrap my desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-mode-will-not-turn-off/ca58e285-3b8f-40cd-bfb0-0c25e2b58145
  8. flight mode won't turn off

flight mode won't turn off: I accidentally hit the airplane icon and now flight mode will not shut off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-mode-wont-turn-off/c5ec7086-a490-4df3-adbd-0af30daffa31
  9. stuck on flight mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    stuck on flight mode: Hi hoping there help out there. I am running windows 10 on my sony vaio laptop and cannot get internet, due to being grey boxed out on my flight mode in my setting. I have tried a few different suggestion's and know have been successful. Even used another laptop and download...
  10. flight mode unable to turn off

flight mode unable to turn off: In windows10 64 bit, computer toggle on f2 functions correctly, but in control, settings, will always revert to flight mode with no way of overriding this, machine asus sonic master purchased Dec 2017. Any ideas?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Sony laptop icon for airplane disappear