Windows 10: flight mode won't turn off

Discus and support flight mode won't turn off in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I accidentally hit the airplane icon and now flight mode will not shut off.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Angela PatriciaBurnette, Jun 8, 2019.

1. flight mode won't turn off

I accidentally hit the airplane icon and now flight mode will not shut off.

:)

Angela PatriciaBurnette, Jun 8, 2019
  2. rolfTK Win User

on my lumia 520 flight mode is stuck open

my flight mode won"T switch off i have taken the battery out but its still in flight mode any help

rolfTK, Jun 8, 2019
  3. How to turn OFF Flight mode?

Hello, I have Nokia Lumia 520 and since last week I am trying to
    turn OFF flight mode, but I couldn't. I tried the following things to turn OFF it:

• Restart the phone (remove the SIM card and Memory card)
    • Reset the phone
    • Install the Software update using Microsoft Recovering Tool via Windows 7 PC.
    But still I am facing the same problem (Unable to turn OFF the flight mode). So please tell me
    what to do to turn OFF the flight mode...

AbhiSharma109, Jun 8, 2019
  4. flight mode won't turn off

on my lumia 520 flight mode is stuck open

I try so many times to switch off airplane mode is stuck can u help

me

phumlanisotha, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

flight mode won't turn off

1. flight mode won't turn off - Similar Threads - flight mode won't

2. Game Mode & Game Bar won't turn off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game Mode & Game Bar won't turn off: I've turned both Game mode and Xbox Game Bar off in my settings, but somehow this hasn't turned off either of these. I'm not entirely sure what to do, any help would be appreciated....
  3. Airplane mode won't turn off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Airplane mode won't turn off: I've been trying to turn airplane mode off because it's not allowing me to connect to the wifi wirelessly. I have tried everything I could online but nothing seems to work. It does appear differently on my computer as opposed to other websites I've seen....
  4. Can't turn off Flight Mode in "Action centre" or Settings -yet WiFi works but Bluetooth won't.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't turn off Flight Mode in "Action centre" or Settings -yet WiFi works but Bluetooth won't.: Have tried the obvious steps and read through around twenty other posts; got some advice to download a registry file which I did but it came with security warnings. Does anyone know of a Microsoft location where I can download//force Flight mode off; in my attempts I seem to...
  5. Flight Mode will not switch off

Flight Mode will not switch off: Hi, Power up laptop today wanting to sue it wirelessly But Flight Mode is on. I have not selected it but It will not switch off. Laptop is a Dell E6440. Win 10 has all updates as far as I am aware. Any ideas....
  6. `Flight Mode will not turn off`

`Flight Mode will not turn off`: Has a solution to the "Flight Mode will not turn off" problem or do I scrap my desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-mode-will-not-turn-off/ca58e285-3b8f-40cd-bfb0-0c25e2b58145
  7. Lenovo Ideapad - Airplane mode won't turn off

Lenovo Ideapad - Airplane mode won't turn off: Ive tried everything i know, which isn't a lot, I've downloaded drivers on a different computer and installed them on the laptop and it hasn't made any difference. I'm at a loss. Please help Si...
  8. Restricted mode won't turn off

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Restricted mode won't turn off: Youtube's restricted mode keeps turning on by itself even after I've disabled it, and now I can't even turn it off at all. The button at the bottom of the page I'm being told to click isn't there and the button on the drop down bar on the side says that it's off - even though...
  9. flight mode unable to turn off

flight mode unable to turn off: In windows10 64 bit, computer toggle on f2 functions correctly, but in control, settings, will always revert to flight mode with no way of overriding this, machine asus sonic master purchased Dec 2017. Any ideas?...
  10. How to turn off Flight Mode on a desktop PC

How to turn off Flight Mode on a desktop PC: Hi. How do you turn of "flight mode" in win 10 pro? I have a PC/desktop. 71182

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nokia 520 not turning off flight mode