Windows 10: Flight mode

Discus and support Flight mode in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I cannot turn Flight mode off, switch does not work, I think it has bee permanently disabled some how, either a setting or physically, any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CatrinaDavis, Dec 12, 2020.

1. Flight mode

Hello, I cannot turn Flight mode off, switch does not work, I think it has bee permanently disabled some how, either a setting or physically, any ideas? I cannot turn WIFI on as it is in flight mode. Thanks

:)

CatrinaDavis, Dec 12, 2020

2. flight mode

Hi,

It seems that your phone's software is corrupted, that's why the Flight mode goes back to on every time. Just to know more about this, please answer the following questions:

• Which Windows version is currently running on your phone?
    • Are you getting an error message or code?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Looking forward for your response.

Rommel Diw, Dec 12, 2020
  3. Boots up in Flight Mode

There are two reasons why your Booklet might boot in flight mode:

• It was in flight mode when it was shut down (it will remember when it is restarted); and
    • If you hold the power button down for around 2 seconds when you turn the Booklet on, it will boot in flight mode.
    Hope this helps!

- Miles.

milesr---01, Dec 12, 2020
  4. Win7ine Win User

Flight mode

Wireless not installed but Flight Mode Option available

@Syed Md Bilal - Flight mode button is still active and displayed in Action Centre without having a Wifi or any other Radio i.e. BlueTooth installed on this machine. Not clear why this would have anything to do with LAN Network

adapters but your suggestion did not make any difference for the record.

Win7ine, Dec 12, 2020
Thema:

Flight mode

1. Flight mode - Similar Threads - Flight mode

2. HP Probook 455 G9 Laptops Bluetooth, Wi-fi and Flight Mode button missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Probook 455 G9 Laptops Bluetooth, Wi-fi and Flight Mode button missing: Hello Since the 23H2 Update has been installed the wifi button and Bluetooth button have disappeared and the flight mode option is greyed out. This has happened on several Probook 455 G9 Laptops, in the device manager I cannot see the wifi driver but see the Nic driver or...
  3. HP Probook 455 G9 Laptops Bluetooth, Wi-fi and Flight Mode button missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Probook 455 G9 Laptops Bluetooth, Wi-fi and Flight Mode button missing: Hello Since the 23H2 Update has been installed the wifi button and Bluetooth button have disappeared and the flight mode option is greyed out. This has happened on several Probook 455 G9 Laptops, in the device manager I cannot see the wifi driver but see the Nic driver or...
  4. Why is Flight mode ON in Windows 10, but NOT WORKING?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Flight mode ON in Windows 10, but NOT WORKING?: Using Windows 10, with flight mode ON, I can connect to and access material on the internet. Why? How? Flight mode is supposed to disable all network connections including bluetooth and WIFI. All the threads I have looked at in the forum don't address this question of being...
  5. Why is Flight mode ON in Windows 10, but NOT WORKING?

Why is Flight mode ON in Windows 10, but NOT WORKING?: Using Windows 10, with flight mode ON, I can connect to and access material on the internet. Why? How? Flight mode is supposed to disable all network connections including bluetooth and WIFI. All the threads I have looked at in the forum don't address this question of being...
  6. Why is Flight mode ON in Windows 10, but NOT WORKING?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Bleutooth and flight mode disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bleutooth and flight mode disappeared: i update my windows 10 to windows 11 bleutooth was working just fine after i update my windows bleutooth was still working after a week, suddenly bleutooth and fligh mode disappeared. i tried to update my bleutooth driver and reinstall it and download it again but now i can`t...
  8. Bleutooth and flight mode disappeared

Bleutooth and flight mode disappeared: i update my windows 10 to windows 11 bleutooth was working just fine after i update my windows bleutooth was still working after a week, suddenly bleutooth and fligh mode disappeared. i tried to update my bleutooth driver and reinstall it and download it again but now i can`t...
  9. My W10 show "Flight mode" icon when the WiFi works. How to make it show the right mode?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My W10 show "Flight mode" icon when the WiFi works. How to make it show the right mode?: After a Windows 10 update some month ago it shows always "Airplane Mode" also when the WiFi works perfectly. When I click the network icon Airplane icon down to the right it shows that both WiFi and Airplane mode is on. If I click the Airplane the Airplane mode stops and the...
  10. My W10 show "Flight mode" icon when the WiFi works. How to make it show the right mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My W10 show "Flight mode" icon when the WiFi works. How to make it show the right mode?: After a Windows 10 update some month ago it shows always "Airplane Mode" also when the WiFi works perfectly. When I click the network icon Airplane icon down to the right it shows that both WiFi and Airplane mode is on. If I click the Airplane the Airplane mode stops and the...