Windows 10: Flight Sim 2020 costs and file access

Discus and support Flight Sim 2020 costs and file access in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I received a pre-order offer for FS2020. If I pre-order the Standard version can I upgrade later to Deluxe or Premium versions for the same price... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Chrisjs14, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Chrisjs14 Win User

Flight Sim 2020 costs and file access

I received a pre-order offer for FS2020. If I pre-order the Standard version can I upgrade later to Deluxe or Premium versions for the same price differences? After the Aug 18th release date will the prices go up?

Lastly, under the Additional Information, This App Can, Access all your files, peripheral devices, apps, programs, and registry. I understand the need for

adding the program, changing registry, etc but Access all my files? Do I need to set up a stand alone PC just for FS2020 to prevent access to personal data, sounds a bit daunting.

Thanks

:)

Chrisjs14, Jul 29, 2020

2. Flight sim 2020

Hi all. I'm new to this community. I am looking at buying the 2020 flight sim but wondering a few things :

I have a laptop, can I download to use the Flight sim?

I also have a smart TV LG OLED, can I play the program through the TV? The OLED picture quality is stunning, I think to marry the Flight Sim with it would be perfect. If not possible could I cast from the laptop?

Either way, what would the resolution be? The tv is capable of 4k.

Anybody any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Joe

JoeMurphy7, Jul 29, 2020
  3. new 2020 flight sim

i have a gateway with the latest windows 10. will it be ok with the new flight simy 2020 premium package due out aug 18 this year>????????

RONALDVETRINO, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Flight Sim 2020 costs and file access

CANNOT LAUNCH FLIGHT SIM X

Hi Dewald,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Flight Sim X is not running after the first startup closed. We will help you.

• What is the make and model of your PC?
    I suggest you to update graphics drivers
    and check if the same issue persists.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Search for Display Adapters and expand it.
    • Right click on the graphics driver
      and select Update driver software.
    • Restart the System and check opening the application again.
    If the above steps do not work, then I suggest you to contact the manufacturer of the game. They would assist you better with the issue.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Flight Sim 2020 costs and file access

1. Flight Sim 2020 costs and file access - Similar Threads - Flight Sim 2020

2. MS Flight Sim 2020. How to download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Flight Sim 2020. How to download: Thinking that there may be a bit of congestion on the 18th I thought it might be prudent to download sooner. On the MS website it states: NOTE: You may pre-download this game, but it will not be playable until the release date/time: 08/17/2020 – 9:00 PM check the product...
  3. Flight Sim 2020 costs and file access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Sim 2020 costs and file access: I received a pre-order offer for FS2020. If I pre-order the Standard version can I upgrade later to Deluxe or Premium versions for the same price differences? After the Aug 18th release date will the prices go up? Lastly, under the Additional Information, This App Can,...
  4. new 2020 flight sim

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    new 2020 flight sim: i have a gateway with the latest windows 10. will it be ok with the new flight simy 2020 premium package due out aug 18 this year>???????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-2020-flight-sim/e998d12e-0ab8-4cfe-9b0a-15284cece3bf
  5. Flight sim 2020

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Flight sim 2020: Hi all. I'm new to this community. I am looking at buying the 2020 flight sim but wondering a few things : I have a laptop, can I download to use the Flight sim? I also have a smart TV LG OLED, can I play the program through the TV? The OLED picture quality is stunning,...
  6. Will MS Flight Sim 2020 be available on STEAM?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Will MS Flight Sim 2020 be available on STEAM?: My understanding is MSFS 2020 will appear on the PC first, but it's not clear to me how it would be distributed for users. I'd prefer my usual centralized software depot, STEAM, but would like to be prepared for whatever platform it will be actually distributed on....
  7. Flight sim x

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Flight sim x: For some reason the fly now button isn't there. How do I restore it? Thanks in advance, Gordon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-sim-x/74fd439c-47e1-4b32-9ba2-bf7eb42668d8
  8. MS Flight Sim

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS Flight Sim: Greetings. I am about to replace my desktop computer and will be putting on the MS Flight Sim which I have had for over 10 years. Not wanting to lose all my Rewards etc, I was wondering which file/directory I need to transfer from old computer to new to transfer the...
  9. Flight Sim X

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Flight Sim X: Does win 10 support this?. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-sim-x/f0a479f5-c046-4276-a012-1d3fe7d36caf
  10. Flight Sim X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Sim X: I purchased FSX in October 2009. I cannot find the activation code I used to install it on my computer. As you might have guessed, I now have a new computer and want to reinstall FSX but cannot find the code. Any ideas where to look? Do I have to use Steam? I would prefer...