Windows 10: Flight Sim 2020 costs and file access

Discus and support Flight Sim 2020 costs and file access in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I received a pre-order offer for FS2020. If I pre-order the Standard version can I upgrade later to Deluxe or Premium versions for the same price... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Chrisjs14, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Chrisjs14 Win User

Flight Sim 2020 costs and file access

I received a pre-order offer for FS2020. If I pre-order the Standard version can I upgrade later to Deluxe or Premium versions for the same price differences? After the Aug 18th release date will the prices go up?

Lastly, under the Additional Information, This App Can, Access all your files, peripheral devices, apps, programs, and registry. I understand the need for

adding the program, changing registry, etc but Access all my files? Do I need to set up a stand alone PC just for FS2020 to prevent access to personal data, sounds a bit daunting.

Thanks

[Moderator Edit: Moved from Windows \ Windows 10 \ Family]

:)

Chrisjs14, Jul 30, 2020

2. Flight sim 2020

Hi all. I'm new to this community. I am looking at buying the 2020 flight sim but wondering a few things :

I have a laptop, can I download to use the Flight sim?

I also have a smart TV LG OLED, can I play the program through the TV? The OLED picture quality is stunning, I think to marry the Flight Sim with it would be perfect. If not possible could I cast from the laptop?

Either way, what would the resolution be? The tv is capable of 4k.

Anybody any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Joe

JoeMurphy7, Jul 30, 2020
  3. Chrisjs14 Win User

I received a pre-order offer for FS2020. If I pre-order the Standard version can I upgrade later to Deluxe or Premium versions for the same price differences? After the Aug 18th release date will the prices go up?

Lastly, under the Additional Information, This App Can, Access all your files, peripheral devices, apps, programs, and registry. I understand the need for

adding the program, changing registry, etc but Access all my files? Do I need to set up a stand alone PC just for FS2020 to prevent access to personal data, sounds a bit daunting.

Thanks

Chrisjs14, Jul 30, 2020
  4. Flight Sim 2020 costs and file access

new 2020 flight sim

i have a gateway with the latest windows 10. will it be ok with the new flight simy 2020 premium package due out aug 18 this year>????????

RONALDVETRINO, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Flight Sim 2020 costs and file access - Similar Threads - Flight Sim 2020

2. FLIGHT SIM. 2020

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    FLIGHT SIM. 2020: Will it be possible to purchase the new flight simulator 2020 via the download ? or only via the " old " way with 4-5- or more disks ? or there will be a possibility via the both ways ...? thank you . Avi Levy...
  3. Flight sim 2020 radio use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flight sim 2020 radio use: From what I remember with FS2004 the radios were automatically tuned when contacting ATC, I want to make my experience more realistic with the new flight sim by using a dedicated radio panel, but it seems almost pointless if it is automatically tuned, will there be an option...
  4. MS Flight Sim 2020. How to download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Flight Sim 2020. How to download: Thinking that there may be a bit of congestion on the 18th I thought it might be prudent to download sooner. On the MS website it states: NOTE: You may pre-download this game, but it will not be playable until the release date/time: 08/17/2020 – 9:00 PM check the product...
  5. Flight Sim 2020 costs and file access

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Flight Sim 2020 costs and file access: I received a pre-order offer for FS2020. If I pre-order the Standard version can I upgrade later to Deluxe or Premium versions for the same price differences? After the Aug 18th release date will the prices go up? Lastly, under the Additional Information, This App Can,...
  6. new 2020 flight sim

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    new 2020 flight sim: i have a gateway with the latest windows 10. will it be ok with the new flight simy 2020 premium package due out aug 18 this year>???????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-2020-flight-sim/e998d12e-0ab8-4cfe-9b0a-15284cece3bf
  7. Flight sim 2020

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Flight sim 2020: Hi all. I'm new to this community. I am looking at buying the 2020 flight sim but wondering a few things : I have a laptop, can I download to use the Flight sim? I also have a smart TV LG OLED, can I play the program through the TV? The OLED picture quality is stunning,...
  8. Will MS Flight Sim 2020 be available on STEAM?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Will MS Flight Sim 2020 be available on STEAM?: My understanding is MSFS 2020 will appear on the PC first, but it's not clear to me how it would be distributed for users. I'd prefer my usual centralized software depot, STEAM, but would like to be prepared for whatever platform it will be actually distributed on....
  9. MS Flight Sim

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS Flight Sim: Greetings. I am about to replace my desktop computer and will be putting on the MS Flight Sim which I have had for over 10 years. Not wanting to lose all my Rewards etc, I was wondering which file/directory I need to transfer from old computer to new to transfer the...
  10. Flight Sim X

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Flight Sim X: Does win 10 support this?. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-sim-x/f0a479f5-c046-4276-a012-1d3fe7d36caf