Windows 10: flight sim crashes

Discus and support flight sim crashes in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just purchased flight sim on amazon. I started the download and after 8 hours it only loaded 50 gigs and it started crashing. I try to start it back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JOSEMORENO_928, Sep 3, 2020.

1. flight sim crashes

I just purchased flight sim on amazon. I started the download and after 8 hours it only loaded 50 gigs and it started crashing. I try to start it back up, but as soon as I hit the "press any key to start" it runs for a few seconds and it crashes. I tried everything I've read on line but nothing seems to work. I'm scared to un-install and re-install because of the activation code no working again. This program is not cheap. Please anyone can help or how can I contact their online chat support?

:)

JOSEMORENO_928, Sep 3, 2020

2. CANNOT LAUNCH FLIGHT SIM X

Hi Dewald,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Flight Sim X is not running after the first startup closed. We will help you.

• What is the make and model of your PC?
    I suggest you to update graphics drivers
    and check if the same issue persists.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Search for Display Adapters and expand it.
    • Right click on the graphics driver
      and select Update driver software.
    • Restart the System and check opening the application again.
    If the above steps do not work, then I suggest you to contact the manufacturer of the game. They would assist you better with the issue.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 3, 2020
  3. Decent Flight Sims

flight sim what? there's like 8 of them*Bang Head :banghead:

Random Murderer, Sep 3, 2020
  4. RevengE Win User

flight sim crashes

Flight sim x

Hello everyone I need some help I have flight sim x and the acceleration Exp pack I installed the exp pack after flight sim x and it seems to boot into acceleration and I can't figure out how to switch back and forth between the two anyone know how to fix this?

RevengE, Sep 3, 2020
Thema:

flight sim crashes

1. flight sim crashes - Similar Threads - flight sim crashes

2. Flight sim

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flight sim: Windows 11App heeft gewerkt. Maar nu ineens niet meer/?Mijn microsoft flightsimulator wil niet meer starten. Ik ben ingelogd met het juiste account! dit is de foutmelding die ik krijg, graag een oplossing > Microsoft Flight Simulator is momenteel niet beschikbaar in uw...
  3. Flight sim

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight sim: Windows 11App heeft gewerkt. Maar nu ineens niet meer/?Mijn microsoft flightsimulator wil niet meer starten. Ik ben ingelogd met het juiste account! dit is de foutmelding die ik krijg, graag een oplossing > Microsoft Flight Simulator is momenteel niet beschikbaar in uw...
  4. Flight Sim

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Sim: HelloI just bought the Flight Sim manual 27,99 euro and after payment downloading was started but after that I could not find it. Is it somewhere in the cloud or in the FSM program itself?Kind RegardsJean-Marc...
  5. Flight Sim

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flight Sim: HelloI just bought the Flight Sim manual 27,99 euro and after payment downloading was started but after that I could not find it. Is it somewhere in the cloud or in the FSM program itself?Kind RegardsJean-Marc...
  6. Flight Sim 2020 Crashes with Xbox Controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Sim 2020 Crashes with Xbox Controller: As the title states, i cannot get this game to run with an xbox controller. If i use a hotas or mouse and keyboard, i can circumnavigate the globe. But with an xbox controller i can barely leave the runway. Every time i start to gain altitude, the game crashes to desktop. Ive...
  7. Microsoft flight sim crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft flight sim crashing: Hey, Every time I build a flight plan in-game and start flying the game crashes to desktop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-sim-crashing/ded24a11-1ddd-4e58-9697-99b65fb14d3a
  8. CRASHING ON MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIM 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CRASHING ON MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIM 2020: Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 9/3/2020 10:21:58 AM Event ID: 1000 Task Category: 100 Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: DESKTOP-2IQO4J0 Description: Faulting application name:...
  9. Flight Sim 2020 crashes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Sim 2020 crashes...: Hello! Im experiencing a problem that I doubt anyone has. Basically I don’t own a Xbox controller so I use a program called DS4Windows which tricks programs into thinking my PS4 controller is a Xbox controller. Here is what happens, if my controller gets disconnected from my...
  10. Flight sim 2020 crash issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight sim 2020 crash issues: I keep getitng an Exception from HRESULT 0xC00014B. I assume this is a crash report. I this something I should be concerned about. The program seems to be working fine....