Windows 10: Flight Sim Launch Problem

Discus and support Flight Sim Launch Problem in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Installed successfully, or so it seems. Upon launch program goes through initial sequences, then displays message "unable to sync with cloud." Choice... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MarcShideler, Aug 21, 2020.

1. Flight Sim Launch Problem

Installed successfully, or so it seems. Upon launch program goes through initial sequences, then displays message "unable to sync with cloud." Choice is to try again or play offline. Since try again gets same negative response, tried play offline. Hangs up on Checking for updates screen. Just spins and spins.

:)

MarcShideler, Aug 21, 2020

2. CANNOT LAUNCH FLIGHT SIM X

Hi Dewald,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Flight Sim X is not running after the first startup closed. We will help you.

• What is the make and model of your PC?
    I suggest you to update graphics drivers
    and check if the same issue persists.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Search for Display Adapters and expand it.
    • Right click on the graphics driver
      and select Update driver software.
    • Restart the System and check opening the application again.
    If the above steps do not work, then I suggest you to contact the manufacturer of the game. They would assist you better with the issue.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 21, 2020
  3. krsokol Win User
    Cortana fails to detect flight itinerary in Outlook

Thank you, Andre, for providing the suggestions. At this point, I have performed the complete list of suggested remediations. I have also performed a reset (saving personal files) on my Surface Pro 4. None of the steps has resolved the problem with Cortana
    tracking flights.

As a side note, this evening I asked Cortana to track a flight. The app correctly found flight tracker information on the Web (Launching Edge), but did not take the hint to track the flight.

For validation, Outlook is correctly capturing the flight itineraries in my email. Cortana is properly tracking package deliveries, but will not track flight itineraries.

This is certainly not the most important issue in my life, but it has become a bit of a nag that I'd like to resolve. Unless there is another suggestion, my next step will be to perform a complete reset.

Appreciate the assistance.

krsokol, Aug 21, 2020
  4. Flight Sim Launch Problem

Decent Flight Sims

flight sim what? there's like 8 of them*Bang Head :banghead:

Random Murderer, Aug 21, 2020
Thema:

Flight Sim Launch Problem

1. Flight Sim Launch Problem - Similar Threads - Flight Sim Launch

2. Flight sim

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flight sim: Windows 11App heeft gewerkt. Maar nu ineens niet meer/?Mijn microsoft flightsimulator wil niet meer starten. Ik ben ingelogd met het juiste account! dit is de foutmelding die ik krijg, graag een oplossing > Microsoft Flight Simulator is momenteel niet beschikbaar in uw...
  3. Flight sim

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight sim: Windows 11App heeft gewerkt. Maar nu ineens niet meer/?Mijn microsoft flightsimulator wil niet meer starten. Ik ben ingelogd met het juiste account! dit is de foutmelding die ik krijg, graag een oplossing > Microsoft Flight Simulator is momenteel niet beschikbaar in uw...
  4. Flight Sim

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Sim: HelloI just bought the Flight Sim manual 27,99 euro and after payment downloading was started but after that I could not find it. Is it somewhere in the cloud or in the FSM program itself?Kind RegardsJean-Marc...
  5. Flight Sim

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flight Sim: HelloI just bought the Flight Sim manual 27,99 euro and after payment downloading was started but after that I could not find it. Is it somewhere in the cloud or in the FSM program itself?Kind RegardsJean-Marc...
  6. MS flight sim

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MS flight sim: Installed and ran fine. Now it went to update closed before installing and doesnt even respond to double clicking the shortcut. 32 megs ram nvidai 1070ti icore 7 processor ....
  7. MS Flight Sim 2020 Not Launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Flight Sim 2020 Not Launching: I'm trying to launch FlightSim 2020 but receive the "Insert Disk...." error upon launching. I have Windows 10 version 2004. Computer has sufficient space and processor as it's one month old. I have installed the Digital Ownership file several times; I have removed/reinstalled...
  8. Microsoft flight sim 2020 wont launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft flight sim 2020 wont launch: Hi i recently downloaded Microsoft Flight Simulator to my pc which i was very excited to play. Unfortunately when ever i click the icon for the game, nothing will happen the game will not launch and i have tried uninstalling it and installing it again and nothing has worked...
  9. Flight sim 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight sim 2020: After downloading, msfs 2020 i went to log into xbox live with phone number. It brought up my ex wifes email and account. I want to log in with my email address but the xbox live screen is locked with my number and her old email. How can I completely uninstall including...
  10. Flight Sim 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Sim 2020: After install, the program will not recognize my KB Simulator Joystick. Any one know why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-sim-2020/5ab7d597-4c68-4a9e-a39a-7726a10824d3