Windows 10: Flight Sim not showing up in Owned Library even though I have purchased it and it is in...

Discus and support Flight Sim not showing up in Owned Library even though I have purchased it and it is in... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, So I was playing Microsoft Flight Sim on Game Pass and I decided I wanted to purchase it outright. I did that and have the order in Order History,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Westsidekef, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Flight Sim not showing up in Owned Library even though I have purchased it and it is in...

Hi,

So I was playing Microsoft Flight Sim on Game Pass and I decided I wanted to purchase it outright. I did that and have the order in Order History, but now that my Game Pass has run out I am not seeing the game as Owned and I cannot run it, even though it is still showing as installed.

I have tried contacting support by phone and the system keeps hanging up on me when I get to the "please hold for the next agent" part.

Does anyone have any ideas for me to try?

Kev...

:)

Westsidekef, Nov 16, 2020

2. Decent Flight Sims

flight sim what? there's like 8 of them*Bang Head :banghead:

Random Murderer, Nov 16, 2020
  3. DRDNA Win User
    Decent Flight Sims

Well I purchased M$ flight sim and it sucks azz and poorly wrote...not to mention pretty pricey ...the app isn't Worth $9.

DRDNA, Nov 16, 2020
  4. Flight Sim not showing up in Owned Library even though I have purchased it and it is in...

CANNOT LAUNCH FLIGHT SIM X

Hi Dewald,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Flight Sim X is not running after the first startup closed. We will help you.

• What is the make and model of your PC?
    I suggest you to update graphics drivers
    and check if the same issue persists.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Search for Display Adapters and expand it.
    • Right click on the graphics driver
      and select Update driver software.
    • Restart the System and check opening the application again.
    If the above steps do not work, then I suggest you to contact the manufacturer of the game. They would assist you better with the issue.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 16, 2020
Thema:

Flight Sim not showing up in Owned Library even though I have purchased it and it is in...

1. Flight Sim not showing up in Owned Library even though I have purchased it and it is in... - Similar Threads - Flight Sim showing

2. Flight sim

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flight sim: Windows 11App heeft gewerkt. Maar nu ineens niet meer/?Mijn microsoft flightsimulator wil niet meer starten. Ik ben ingelogd met het juiste account! dit is de foutmelding die ik krijg, graag een oplossing > Microsoft Flight Simulator is momenteel niet beschikbaar in uw...
  3. Flight sim

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight sim: Windows 11App heeft gewerkt. Maar nu ineens niet meer/?Mijn microsoft flightsimulator wil niet meer starten. Ik ben ingelogd met het juiste account! dit is de foutmelding die ik krijg, graag een oplossing > Microsoft Flight Simulator is momenteel niet beschikbaar in uw...
  4. Flight Sim

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Sim: HelloI just bought the Flight Sim manual 27,99 euro and after payment downloading was started but after that I could not find it. Is it somewhere in the cloud or in the FSM program itself?Kind RegardsJean-Marc...
  5. Flight Sim

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flight Sim: HelloI just bought the Flight Sim manual 27,99 euro and after payment downloading was started but after that I could not find it. Is it somewhere in the cloud or in the FSM program itself?Kind RegardsJean-Marc...
  6. I can't install a game even though I have a receipt for purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't install a game even though I have a receipt for purchase: Hi guys, some time ago I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 while using a Windows 8, but have recently gotten a Windows 10 to play it. In Order History, I can find the receipt for purchase, but there is no key or install button. Even in going to the game's page, it prompts me...
  7. Flight Sim 2020 not up to par

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Sim 2020 not up to par: Microsoft, With all the hype about the New 2020 version of flight sim I must say how disappointed I am, I have owned every version of Microsoft Fight Sim since it's inception. I even went as far as buying a new computer to handle the requirements of this sim. After a long...
  8. Owned games not showing up in library.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Owned games not showing up in library.: For some reason 80% of the games I own are not showing up in the Owned Section of My Library in the Microsoft Store. If the games were not installed I always had an option to reinstall them in this section of the store. About 2 days ago a game I was playing crashed. To fix...
  9. purchases not showing up as owned

in Windows 10 Gaming
    purchases not showing up as owned: i just bought forza horizon 4 ultimate edition in the microsoft store (payed for with klarna sofort) but the game is not showing up anywhere on my account and im getting worried that i just lost 100$, any thing i can do to fix it or get my money back ?...
  10. Purchased game doesn't show up in library.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Purchased game doesn't show up in library.: I purchased forza horizon 4 ultimate editon from the store, since it was 25€ cheaper, I bought the game, it showed that I actually paid for the game, but I can't find it anywhere. How can I fix this? I'd like to play the game but I feel like I'm being scammed at the moment....