Windows 10: Flight sim still lags and can't use the world map

Discus and support Flight sim still lags and can't use the world map in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Flight sim still lags and can't use the world map... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Happyone11, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Flight sim still lags and can't use the world map

Flight sim still lags and can't use the world map

:)

Happyone11, Sep 20, 2020

2. CANNOT LAUNCH FLIGHT SIM X

Hi Dewald,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Flight Sim X is not running after the first startup closed. We will help you.

• What is the make and model of your PC?
    I suggest you to update graphics drivers
    and check if the same issue persists.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Search for Display Adapters and expand it.
    • Right click on the graphics driver
      and select Update driver software.
    • Restart the System and check opening the application again.
    If the above steps do not work, then I suggest you to contact the manufacturer of the game. They would assist you better with the issue.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 20, 2020
  3. Decent Flight Sims

flight sim what? there's like 8 of them*Bang Head :banghead:

Random Murderer, Sep 20, 2020
  4. RevengE Win User

Flight sim x

Hello everyone I need some help I have flight sim x and the acceleration Exp pack I installed the exp pack after flight sim x and it seems to boot into acceleration and I can't figure out how to switch back and forth between the two anyone know how to fix this?

RevengE, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Flight sim still lags and can't use the world map - Similar Threads - Flight sim still

2. can't ru ms flight sim

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't ru ms flight sim: Can't run MS Flight Sim anymore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-ru-ms-flight-sim/3930b301-e22c-4818-a634-a3933f3bce17
  3. can't ru ms flight sim

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't ru ms flight sim: Can't run MS Flight Sim anymore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-ru-ms-flight-sim/3930b301-e22c-4818-a634-a3933f3bce17
  4. Flight sim

Flight sim: Windows 11App heeft gewerkt. Maar nu ineens niet meer/?Mijn microsoft flightsimulator wil niet meer starten. Ik ben ingelogd met het juiste account! dit is de foutmelding die ik krijg, graag een oplossing > Microsoft Flight Simulator is momenteel niet beschikbaar in uw...
  5. Flight sim

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight sim: Windows 11App heeft gewerkt. Maar nu ineens niet meer/?Mijn microsoft flightsimulator wil niet meer starten. Ik ben ingelogd met het juiste account! dit is de foutmelding die ik krijg, graag een oplossing > Microsoft Flight Simulator is momenteel niet beschikbaar in uw...
  6. Flight Sim

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Sim: HelloI just bought the Flight Sim manual 27,99 euro and after payment downloading was started but after that I could not find it. Is it somewhere in the cloud or in the FSM program itself?Kind RegardsJean-Marc...
  7. Flight Sim

Flight Sim: HelloI just bought the Flight Sim manual 27,99 euro and after payment downloading was started but after that I could not find it. Is it somewhere in the cloud or in the FSM program itself?Kind RegardsJean-Marc...
  8. flight map

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    flight map: flight map will not show https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-map/6366b88b-a740-4781-bc24-320a59c1b133
  9. Can't download Microsoft flight sim 2020

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't download Microsoft flight sim 2020: trying to download Microsoft flight sim 2020 immediately errors out 0x00000001 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-microsoft-flight-sim-2020/2cdd7d2a-b8ae-4224-b651-c5c1ca08dda7
  10. Flight sim 2020 radio use

Flight sim 2020 radio use: From what I remember with FS2004 the radios were automatically tuned when contacting ATC, I want to make my experience more realistic with the new flight sim by using a dedicated radio panel, but it seems almost pointless if it is automatically tuned, will there be an option...