Windows 10: Flight Sim X

Discus and support Flight Sim X in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I purchased FSX in October 2009. I cannot find the activation code I used to install it on my computer. As you might have guessed, I now have a new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JimManley1013, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Flight Sim X

I purchased FSX in October 2009. I cannot find the activation code I used to install it on my computer. As you might have guessed, I now have a new computer and want to reinstall FSX but cannot find the code. Any ideas where to look?

Do I have to use Steam? I would prefer not to but...

:)

JimManley1013, Feb 12, 2019

2. CANNOT LAUNCH FLIGHT SIM X

Hi Dewald,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Flight Sim X is not running after the first startup closed. We will help you.

• What is the make and model of your PC?
    I suggest you to update graphics drivers
    and check if the same issue persists.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Search for Display Adapters and expand it.
    • Right click on the graphics driver
      and select Update driver software.
    • Restart the System and check opening the application again.
    If the above steps do not work, then I suggest you to contact the manufacturer of the game. They would assist you better with the issue.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Feb 12, 2019
  3. RevengE Win User
    Flight sim x

Hello everyone I need some help I have flight sim x and the acceleration Exp pack I installed the exp pack after flight sim x and it seems to boot into acceleration and I can't figure out how to switch back and forth between the two anyone know how to fix this?

RevengE, Feb 12, 2019
  4. Flight Sim X

MS Flight Sim X

Recently I installed Flight Sim X into a new laptop with a Win 7 OS (had been operating it for a number of years in my old desktop with an XP OS).

Had a couple of issues, but got it installed.

However, some things weren't operating the way I had hoped so I decided to do an uninstall/reinstall.

When I attempt to reinstall, the process will start and then abruptly stop with the "InstallShield" stating 1628: Failed to complete installation.

I have looked on the C drive, and there are no Microsoft Flight Sim X files that can be found (thinking maybe something is sitting there conflicting with the attempted install).

But, when you go to the control panel and look at the uninstall program option, Flight Sim is still listed (even though no files exist on the hard drive). When you request it to be uninstalled, the process will start (InstallShield), run for about a minute
    and then simply stop with nothing happening.

Anyone have any ideas?

StephenNierengarten, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

Flight Sim X

1. Flight Sim X - Similar Threads - Flight Sim

2. controls ain't working in mircosoft flight sim 2020

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    controls ain't working in mircosoft flight sim 2020: I dont have a yoke, or any other controllers for that matter, and I got this through Microsoft Game Pass. i was super excited to try to use this sim, but after leaving my computer on all night for it to fully install, my hopes started to fall. it really fell when i realized...
  3. Keyboard keys not working in Flight Sim 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard keys not working in Flight Sim 2020: Hi. After flying with FS2020 for some days. Suddenly, under mid-flight, all the keybords controlls stopped working on the plane. Throttle, flaps and steering control stopped working. And the plane crashed. Tried a new flight. The plane just started with full throttle on...
  4. transferring Flight Sim 20 to another pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    transferring Flight Sim 20 to another pc: Hi. I recently purchased downloaded flight sim onto my pc only to find out that the pc does not have the horsepower to run the game properly. I decided to upgrade my pc, but the dilemma i have is re downloading 100gb game in the remote area i live in is a once in a lifetime...
  5. 0xc0000005 exception code with CTD while starting MS Flight sim failing module d3d11.dll

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    0xc0000005 exception code with CTD while starting MS Flight sim failing module d3d11.dll: getting consistent CTD attempting to start MS Flight SIM 2020. Contacted Zendisk about the issue and they recommended posting the issue here....
  6. Turning on flight sim 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turning on flight sim 2020: I have installed the new MSFS with no problems except I can not turn on and play it. I'm hoping someone can help me out. Many thanks in advance Gordon S. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  7. transfer flight sim to a different pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    transfer flight sim to a different pc: I was gifted the latest version of flight sim for my birthday and used the code to download it on my laptop. It won't run on my laptop so now I've built a suitable desktop but don't know how to move the game. microsoft simply says the code has already been redeemed and offers...
  8. Is the Disc Set of Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 even available in America?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is the Disc Set of Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 even available in America?: I bought Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 two weeks ago, and haven't even been able to play it yet, due to a combination of my relatively slow internet and the horrible, horrible installation manager that the game has. I'm using the version from the Store, not Steam. I was wondering...
  9. MS Flight sim error Label syntax is incorrect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Flight sim error Label syntax is incorrect: I have been trying to play MS flight sim for over a month with no luck. I get a " Label syntax is incorrect" error every time I reinstall and luanch the game. I am pretty versed in compuuters but this is the first time I ran into one of these types of errors. My PC...
  10. MS flight sim

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MS flight sim: Installed and ran fine. Now it went to update closed before installing and doesnt even respond to double clicking the shortcut. 32 megs ram nvidai 1070ti icore 7 processor ....