Windows 10: Flight sim x

Discus and support Flight sim x in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; For some reason the fly now button isn't there. How do I restore it? Thanks in advance, Gordon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by gordon skager, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Flight sim x

For some reason the fly now button isn't there. How do I restore it?

Thanks in advance,

Gordon

:)

gordon skager, Oct 13, 2019

2. CANNOT LAUNCH FLIGHT SIM X

Hi Dewald,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Flight Sim X is not running after the first startup closed. We will help you.

• What is the make and model of your PC?
    I suggest you to update graphics drivers
    and check if the same issue persists.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Search for Display Adapters and expand it.
    • Right click on the graphics driver
      and select Update driver software.
    • Restart the System and check opening the application again.
    If the above steps do not work, then I suggest you to contact the manufacturer of the game. They would assist you better with the issue.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 13, 2019
  3. RevengE Win User
    Flight sim x

Hello everyone I need some help I have flight sim x and the acceleration Exp pack I installed the exp pack after flight sim x and it seems to boot into acceleration and I can't figure out how to switch back and forth between the two anyone know how to fix this?

RevengE, Oct 13, 2019
  4. Flight sim x

MS Flight Sim X

Recently I installed Flight Sim X into a new laptop with a Win 7 OS (had been operating it for a number of years in my old desktop with an XP OS).

Had a couple of issues, but got it installed.

However, some things weren't operating the way I had hoped so I decided to do an uninstall/reinstall.

When I attempt to reinstall, the process will start and then abruptly stop with the "InstallShield" stating 1628: Failed to complete installation.

I have looked on the C drive, and there are no Microsoft Flight Sim X files that can be found (thinking maybe something is sitting there conflicting with the attempted install).

But, when you go to the control panel and look at the uninstall program option, Flight Sim is still listed (even though no files exist on the hard drive). When you request it to be uninstalled, the process will start (InstallShield), run for about a minute
    and then simply stop with nothing happening.

Anyone have any ideas?

StephenNierengarten, Oct 13, 2019
Thema:

Flight sim x

1. Flight sim x - Similar Threads - Flight sim

2. Using FSX with CH Products Flight Sim Yoke - Eyepoint View

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using FSX with CH Products Flight Sim Yoke - Eyepoint View: I am using the CH Products Flight Sim Yoke with FSX. I'm trying to be able to pan the eyepoint with the hat switch, but I can only assign the hat switch to one Eyepoint move event. In other words, in flight, regardless of which way I move the hat switch, the eyepoint moves...
  3. Will MS Flight Sim 2020 be available on STEAM?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Will MS Flight Sim 2020 be available on STEAM?: My understanding is MSFS 2020 will appear on the PC first, but it's not clear to me how it would be distributed for users. I'd prefer my usual centralized software depot, STEAM, but would like to be prepared for whatever platform it will be actually distributed on....
  4. Windows 10 running both FSX 2006 and Flight Sim 2004

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 running both FSX 2006 and Flight Sim 2004: I have a Win 10 PC, and was able to get FSX 2006 installed and working fine..however when I installed Flight Sim 2004 it messed up the FSX 2006 , does anyone know if it's possible to get both games working on the same PC....
  5. Win 10 PC with Flight Sim 2004 and FSX 2006

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 PC with Flight Sim 2004 and FSX 2006: I have a Win 10 PC, and was able to get FSX 2004 installed and working fine..however when I installed Flight Sim 2004 it messed up the FSX 2006 , does anyone know if it's possible to get both games working on the same PC....
  6. Microsoft Flight Sim X Installs But Then I Cannot Find Any Files

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Flight Sim X Installs But Then I Cannot Find Any Files: Bought A New(2006) Never Used Microsoft Flight Sim X and installed it on my computer running Windows 10. I cant get a shortcut to the game much less ANY files on computer although it says it has been installed correctly.(I've done this 4 times)...
  7. MS Flight Sim

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS Flight Sim: Greetings. I am about to replace my desktop computer and will be putting on the MS Flight Sim which I have had for over 10 years. Not wanting to lose all my Rewards etc, I was wondering which file/directory I need to transfer from old computer to new to transfer the...
  8. Flight Sim X

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Flight Sim X: Does win 10 support this?. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-sim-x/f0a479f5-c046-4276-a012-1d3fe7d36caf
  9. Microsoft Flight Sim X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Sim X: Dear Community I would be very grateful if someone out there can help me with the answer to what is hopefully a very simple question: I have just purchased Microsoft Flight Sim X Steam edition. I purchased this with the intention of using a B737 (Pref.600-800 series)...
  10. Microsoft flight sim x steam edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft flight sim x steam edition: What is the cost and, does it arrive immediately? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-sim-x-steam-edition/73198d7f-71d3-435e-9ed4-db017659f887