Windows 10: Flight sim x

Discus and support Flight sim x in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; For some reason the fly now button isn't there. How do I restore it? Thanks in advance, Gordon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by gordon skager, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Flight sim x

For some reason the fly now button isn't there. How do I restore it?

Thanks in advance,

Gordon

:)

gordon skager, Oct 13, 2019

2. CANNOT LAUNCH FLIGHT SIM X

Hi Dewald,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Flight Sim X is not running after the first startup closed. We will help you.

• What is the make and model of your PC?
    I suggest you to update graphics drivers
    and check if the same issue persists.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Search for Display Adapters and expand it.
    • Right click on the graphics driver
      and select Update driver software.
    • Restart the System and check opening the application again.
    If the above steps do not work, then I suggest you to contact the manufacturer of the game. They would assist you better with the issue.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 13, 2019
  3. RevengE Win User
    Flight sim x

Hello everyone I need some help I have flight sim x and the acceleration Exp pack I installed the exp pack after flight sim x and it seems to boot into acceleration and I can't figure out how to switch back and forth between the two anyone know how to fix this?

RevengE, Oct 13, 2019
  4. Flight sim x

MS Flight Sim X

Recently I installed Flight Sim X into a new laptop with a Win 7 OS (had been operating it for a number of years in my old desktop with an XP OS).

Had a couple of issues, but got it installed.

However, some things weren't operating the way I had hoped so I decided to do an uninstall/reinstall.

When I attempt to reinstall, the process will start and then abruptly stop with the "InstallShield" stating 1628: Failed to complete installation.

I have looked on the C drive, and there are no Microsoft Flight Sim X files that can be found (thinking maybe something is sitting there conflicting with the attempted install).

But, when you go to the control panel and look at the uninstall program option, Flight Sim is still listed (even though no files exist on the hard drive). When you request it to be uninstalled, the process will start (InstallShield), run for about a minute
    and then simply stop with nothing happening.

Anyone have any ideas?

StephenNierengarten, Oct 13, 2019
Thema:

Flight sim x

1. Flight sim x - Similar Threads - Flight sim

2. Flight sim 2020 has been installed. During setup and going over the cockpit instruments,...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Flight sim 2020 has been installed. During setup and going over the cockpit instruments,...: see above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-sim-2020-has-been-installed-during-setup/753439bb-bf43-454f-bf30-57181e8cd883
  3. Flight sim 2020 has been installed. During setup and going over the cockpit instruments,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight sim 2020 has been installed. During setup and going over the cockpit instruments,...: see above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-sim-2020-has-been-installed-during-setup/753439bb-bf43-454f-bf30-57181e8cd883
  4. Flight sim 2020 has been installed. During setup and going over the cockpit instruments,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I purchased Flight Sim 2020 expecting to get DVD's delivered. But I had to go to some site...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased Flight Sim 2020 expecting to get DVD's delivered. But I had to go to some site...: Is this the only way to get assistance? I'm now in a chat room!! Come on, I paid over $100 in good faith to get Microsoft Flight Sim Professional 2020. Why have I been directed to resellers such as G2A or Kgamestrade, etc. I'm not a real computer savy guy. I've been trying...
  6. I purchased Flight Sim 2020 expecting to get DVD's delivered. But I had to go to some site...

I purchased Flight Sim 2020 expecting to get DVD's delivered. But I had to go to some site...: Is this the only way to get assistance? I'm now in a chat room!! Come on, I paid over $100 in good faith to get Microsoft Flight Sim Professional 2020. Why have I been directed to resellers such as G2A or Kgamestrade, etc. I'm not a real computer savy guy. I've been trying...
  7. what Microsoft flight Sim should I get and where should I get it at

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what Microsoft flight Sim should I get and where should I get it at: hello I was wondering if someone could help me with what Microsoft flight simulator I should get and where should I get it at I'm running windows 11 thanks for help...
  8. what Microsoft flight Sim should I get and where should I get it at

what Microsoft flight Sim should I get and where should I get it at: hello I was wondering if someone could help me with what Microsoft flight simulator I should get and where should I get it at I'm running windows 11 thanks for help...
  9. Help with MS Flight Sim 2020 error report D3D11renderer_Z

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with MS Flight Sim 2020 error report D3D11renderer_Z: My MS Flight Simulator 2020 from Steam was working yesterday and today it is not. I am receiving the following error message. 'Fatal Error D3D11renderer_Z'. I have ensured Windows 0 is up to date. All drivers are up to date and the system file checker came back with zero...
  10. Help with MS Flight Sim 2020 error report D3D11renderer_Z

Help with MS Flight Sim 2020 error report D3D11renderer_Z: My MS Flight Simulator 2020 from Steam was working yesterday and today it is not. I am receiving the following error message. 'Fatal Error D3D11renderer_Z'. I have ensured Windows 0 is up to date. All drivers are up to date and the system file checker came back with zero...