Windows 10: Flight simulator 2020 asking for game disc for pc store version! Grrr.

Discus and support Flight simulator 2020 asking for game disc for pc store version! Grrr. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Trying to launch the program today and greeted by “insert game disc” window. There is no game disc and i cant get past this. Come on microsoft....... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JohnCookUC, Dec 22, 2020.

1. Flight simulator 2020 asking for game disc for pc store version! Grrr.

Trying to launch the program today and greeted by “insert game disc” window. There is no game disc and i cant get past this. Come on microsoft....

:)

JohnCookUC, Dec 22, 2020
  2. Jesse_FS Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 (Disc version) multiple computers

When buying the disc version of the new Flight Simulator 2020, will I be able to download it on multiple computers? And if I am on how many can I download it?

Jesse_FS, Dec 22, 2020
  3. Flight Simulator 2020 - Insert Game Disk error

Hi, I'm a long time subscriber of Xbox Game Pass, I had downloaded Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 about a month ago and it used to work just fine for me however ever since I upgraded my Game Pass subscription to Game Pass Ultimate, I've been unable to play
    Flight Sim 2020. The game asks me to insert a Game Disk which is obviously not possible. I had uninstall Flight Simulator 2020 from my PC and redownloaded it. It downloaded about 1GB of the installer and with that it also downloaded the Digital Ownership pass
    or something like that, however I still can't download the rest of the game as its still stuck on "Insert Game Disk" error despite me uninstalling the game twice.

Any suggestions on how to solve it?

StayFrost04, Dec 22, 2020
  4. Flight simulator 2020 asking for game disc for pc store version! Grrr.

Flight Simulator 2020

I have bought the Premium De Luxe Edition of FS 2020 DVD version from Aerosoft and am verified owner of the program. It is properly installed but I am unable to run the program. I do get the message "insert Flight Simulator Game disc" Then I get the Choices
    Continue or Quit. How can I fix this? and get the program running.

EliasGissurarson, Dec 22, 2020
Thema:

Flight simulator 2020 asking for game disc for pc store version! Grrr.

1. Flight simulator 2020 asking for game disc for pc store version! Grrr. - Similar Threads - Flight simulator 2020

2. Flight Simulator 2020 asking to insert a disc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator 2020 asking to insert a disc: This is a download and I have had it for quite a awhile. Now, all of a sudden it is asking me to insert a disc, which is absurd since it is a download. What gives?...
  3. Flight Simulator 2020 asking to insert a disc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flight Simulator 2020 asking to insert a disc: This is a download and I have had it for quite a awhile. Now, all of a sudden it is asking me to insert a disc, which is absurd since it is a download. What gives?...
  4. Cant play Flight Simulator on Game Pass....keeps asking for game disc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant play Flight Simulator on Game Pass....keeps asking for game disc: As the headline say, trying to play Flight Simulator via Game Pass digital download and it keep asking for the game disc. It seems to have installed ok, I have tried the clear cache, various powershell suggestions all to no avail. Any other ideas I should look at?...
  5. Cant play Flight Simulator on Game Pass....keeps asking for game disc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant play Flight Simulator on Game Pass....keeps asking for game disc: As the headline say, trying to play Flight Simulator via Game Pass digital download and it keep asking for the game disc. It seems to have installed ok, I have tried the clear cache, various powershell suggestions all to no avail. Any other ideas I should look at?...
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Insert Disc Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Insert Disc Error: Hello,I've bought the MS Store Flight Simulator 2020 Edition a few days ago and I get the prompt that I have to insert a disk to be able to play.I did find older posts about the issue but nothing recent so I tried the following:Redownloaded and reinstalled it several...
  7. Flight Simulator 2020 Please insert game disc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator 2020 Please insert game disc.: Game is asking for disc to be installed at startup even though it is digital edition. Have tried to delete digital ownership folder as suggested in other threads but I cannot as this folder is owned by SYSTEM and I cannot change ownership. Thankyou MS. Any suggestions...
  8. Flight Simulator 2020 Disc version multiple computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator 2020 Disc version multiple computers: When buying the disc version of the new Flight Simulator 2020, will I be able to download it on multiple computers? And if I am on how many can I download it?...
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 needs disc to Start

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 needs disc to Start: Hello, I bought the Premium Edition of the new Flight Simulator 2020 Retail-Edition with 10 DVD's. After installing the game and starting it, it always requests to insert DVD No. 1 to start. Is there any work around to avoid this? The game is bound to my...
  10. Flight Simulator 2020 - Physical Version European - disc issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator 2020 - Physical Version European - disc issue: Hi, I have purchased and installed the disc version of FS2020, including installing the updates. I followed the instructions in the manual, including redeeming the activation code which came in the box. The problem i have got is that unless I leave a disc in the PC, the...