Windows 10: Flight Simulator 2020 crashes before I can properly load in

Discus and support Flight Simulator 2020 crashes before I can properly load in in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I have game pass for PC and I just downloaded MFS2020 from the Microsoft store 2gb and I open up the game preparing myself to install the full game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JoshSamuels2, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Flight Simulator 2020 crashes before I can properly load in

So I have game pass for PC and I just downloaded MFS2020 from the Microsoft store 2gb and I open up the game preparing myself to install the full game but before I can even get onto that screen, the music stops and the game crashes.

So, I get past all of the credits when you first open up the game and I get onto this screen:

Flight Simulator 2020 crashes before I can properly load in [​IMG]

Then the loading thing in the bottom right disappears. Then a few seconds later the music stops. Then a few seconds later the game crashes with no error message.

I have researched this but nothing I found could help me. I have reinstalled the game, I have terminated and repaired the Xbox app, and I have installed
    the different versions of the game.

I have also updated my drivers and updated my Windows.

My computer specs are:

GPU - NVIDIA GTX 1050 Ti

CPU - Intel core i5-7500

RAM - 16gb

OS - 64-bit

My windows OS is 19042.630

If anyone can help me, that would be very much appreciated!

Thanks!

:)

JoshSamuels2, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Flight Simulator 2020 crashes before I can properly load in

1. Flight Simulator 2020 crashes before I can properly load in - Similar Threads - Flight Simulator 2020

2. Flight Simulator crashes on loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator crashes on loading: Hi, up until the other day MSFS was working just fine. Now it crashes out on the loading screen. I've even clicked "start in safe mode" and it still crashes. One solution said to install English US pack but it's already installed. Another talked about some Razer software...
  3. Flight Simulator crashes on loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flight Simulator crashes on loading: Hi, up until the other day MSFS was working just fine. Now it crashes out on the loading screen. I've even clicked "start in safe mode" and it still crashes. One solution said to install English US pack but it's already installed. Another talked about some Razer software...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Crashing: I tried millions of ways to fix this but the same keeps on happenning. Basically what happens is that I start up the launcher, I get the Asobo and the BlackShark intro, after that I tells me to turn safe mode or normal mode I tried with both. After this a loading screen with...
  5. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Crashing: I tried millions of ways to fix this but the same keeps on happenning. Basically what happens is that I start up the launcher, I get the Asobo and the BlackShark intro, after that I tells me to turn safe mode or normal mode I tried with both. After this a loading screen with...
  6. Flight Simulator 2020 Crash upon loading.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator 2020 Crash upon loading.: I receive the message "Your computer does not meet the minimum requirements. As a result, you may experience error during the game"" upon launching Flight Simulator 2020. I'm suspecting it is crashing due to the hardware. Is there a Flight Simulator tester or log...
  7. Flight Simulator 2020 deluxe not loading at all

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Flight Simulator 2020 deluxe not loading at all: Computer is compatible with recommended version. Playing in tablet mode. I have successfully downloaded the game. But when I try to start it, I first of all get a black screen with Flight Simulatoe 1.9.5.0 on the top white bar, the windows task bar at the bottom. There is an...
  8. microsoft flight simulator 2020 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microsoft flight simulator 2020 crashing: I have microsoft flight simulator on my laptop game is freezing about 5 minutes in laptop is super hot keyboard stops working screen goes black and shuts down laptop laptop specs: acert predator helios windows 10 intel i7-9750H nvidia geforce rtx 2060- 6gb gddr4 16...
  9. Flight simulator 2020 keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight simulator 2020 keeps crashing: So I installed flight simulator 2020 very excited however the game keeps crashing. There will be times where I can get in flight and fly around or just in the menue however it will always crash. Faulting application name: FlightSimulator.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp:...
  10. Flight Simulator 2020 keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator 2020 keeps crashing: I can get to the menus etc but keeps crashing before I can fly. Here is the error log I have tried installing c++ latest version Faulting application name: FlightSimulator.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5f2ed221 Faulting module name: VCRUNTIME140.dll, version:...