Windows 10: Flight Simulator 2020 deluxe not loading at all

Discus and support Flight Simulator 2020 deluxe not loading at all in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Computer is compatible with recommended version. Playing in tablet mode. I have successfully downloaded the game. But when I try to start it, I first... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MatthewMulgrew1, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Flight Simulator 2020 deluxe not loading at all

Computer is compatible with recommended version. Playing in tablet mode. I have successfully downloaded the game. But when I try to start it, I first of all get a black screen with Flight Simulatoe 1.9.5.0 on the top white bar, the windows task bar at the bottom. There is an icon on the bottom right hand side which shows that I think the game is starting to load and my disc access light is flashing. But then the icon stops moving, my disc light stops flashing and I am returned to the normal home screen.

I am not sure if the category I have chosen is right, but can anyone help?

:)

MatthewMulgrew1, Oct 17, 2020

2. physical copy of microsoft flight simulator premium delux 2020

how can i order a physical copy of microsoft flight simulator premium delux 2020?

EugeneGriess, Oct 17, 2020
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator: Deluxe

Hello,

When I entered the Flight Simulator Deluxe Key.

I entered to Flight Simulator Standart.

The Flight does not start.

It hangs at loading.

In Microsoft Store I have an exclamation

Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe upgrade
    Insert Key

I can not use key since I already registered.

Please Help

CédricMiche, Oct 17, 2020
  4. Flight Simulator 2020 deluxe not loading at all

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

Hi. I have two questions:

1) I have been using Flight Simulator since its release on Aug 18. Today, I stated the Simulator, it loaded OK, I created a free flight, clicked on Fly, when I tried to use the joystick and keyboard to start and use the simulator, they both did not work
    and would not control anything...they were unresponsive. Checked the Controllers section in the Simulator set up section and the keyboard and Thrustmaster M1600 Joystick were listed and the keyboard and joystick action assignments were still there and responded
    when I clicked a joystick button and keyboard key....the assignment box in the Controller section responded when I pressed a key or button. Rebooted the computer with no change. Do you have any suggestions?

2) How do I uninstall and reinstall MSFS 2020 in the event that is the only way to fix this problem? Please provide instructions and where to download the MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition from.

Thank you...Malcolm

MalcolmArnot, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

Flight Simulator 2020 deluxe not loading at all

1. Flight Simulator 2020 deluxe not loading at all - Similar Threads - Flight Simulator 2020

2. Microsoft Games - MS Flight Simulator 2020 Deluxe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Games - MS Flight Simulator 2020 Deluxe: Good day, Community: I am really getting fed up with Microsoft's poor stability issues with its major games. It seems like every couple of weeks when I wish to "play" Flight Simulator 2020, I get an advisory popup about a "mandatory update" for flight sim. It directs you to...
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition: Hi, I purchased a copy of the Premium deluxe edition of MS2020 paid £109 _UK for it and installed it on the wrong drive. I loaded the code which came with the program and discovered after activation that I had put it on the wrong TOO SMALL drive in error. I un-installed it...
  4. Flight simulator 2020 premium deluxe activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight simulator 2020 premium deluxe activation: Hello After having installed a purchased DVD 10 dvd's version of Flight simulator 2020 premium deluxe once - and after having activated my activation code while beeing locked into my microsoft accound from activation code card included in the DVD box-set - I thougt I could...
  5. Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe.: I used one MS account to purchase MS FS 2020 Premium Deluxe and installed in on a workstation. I then purchased quite a few add-ons for the app, but I used my different MS account to purchase the add-ons. How can I get the add-ons to be installed in the MS FS 2020 app when...
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Delux PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Delux PC: Hi ive recently purchased a new alienware desktop and above mentioned game in have installed 10 discs dont understand why cant find the game installer can anyone help...
  7. Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe: I get the following below when I reinstall my Premium Deluxe. I was able to install it the first time 2 months ago and it installed and run ok. But a week ago when I did the latest update it I cancelled the update after that it deleted everything. When I reinstalled it about...
  8. Flight Simulator 2020 Premium deluxe extras missing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator 2020 Premium deluxe extras missing?: Hi, I finally got the sim working three days wasted. I now find even after loading the ten disc Premium Deluxe set and following all instructions I have none of the extra planes/airports etc. Now what do I do? I paid something like £60 extra over the standard edition but...
  9. Flight simulator 2020 deluxe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight simulator 2020 deluxe: Running windows 10 with 16gb memory, gtx1660 graphics card, i7-9400 processor. When I click on the start tile, the pinned tiles disappear, but then nothing happens. Can anyone help?...
  10. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Deluxe installation issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Deluxe installation issue: Hello, I purchased a code to download Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Deluxe from the Instant Gaming site. I entered the code, it says that I own the game and when I try to install it, it starts the download then suspends it, I click on resume installation, it resumes then...